Sharia Law?

Muslims of Sup Forums. Do you want Islamic law, impartial, or totally against it?

What's you're a opinion. Don't you want to follow your "holy book" and it's "law".

It seems like if arabs really didn't want it there wouldn't be a problem over there. But since they refuse to pick a side we see this constant tug of war of violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharia Law is what America needs. Seeing American want with all they freedom they ha e here makes me angry.

I'm not asking what you think Cletus. I'm asking about arabs, Persians and such.

yes,
he question is: at what cost?

Very few kebab here.
You're on the wrong website.
Baiting is easier on reddit.

Not baiting. I see plenty of Turks posting. Plenty of indos too.

I'm Muslim, and I don't really care for it at all. I'm not a big fan of Sharia.

This.
America is riddled with degeneracy

First, you have to know that there isn't one Sharia Law but multiple versions of Sharias according to the maddhabs.
I come from a Sunni maliki country, there we don't kill gays or apostates like in Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Also, I'm obviously totally against Sharia in the West, the West doesn't need it.
For a Muslim country, I think that Sharia has to be either soft or non-existent.
Religion should be and stay private. It shouldn't be mixed with politics.

Why the fuck are you Muslim
Are you retarded?

No.

You only think that being Muslim is retarded because you americans have a shitty view on Islam since 9/11. 60% of americans never talked to a Muslim sm h

Good job for keeping the faith strong in a country like the USA tho

yes. i am all for sharia. i am also a muslimah.

many who oppose sharia are those who think its oppressive to women to wear niqab or burqa but it is the opposite. when i made the switch from hijab to niqab i never felt more free in my life.

also many who oppose are people who think it's OK to be homosexual, and many are sinners themselves who under Sharia would be punished.

maybe Sharia is incompatible with western values, however it is not incompatible with our own muslim nations. why does the west try to stop us from it?

id really like sharia to come to the US

You sound like a revert lol.

>niqab
You are the problem.

i am a revert.

you are saudi and you dont agree with sharia ?
why are you OK with saying no to islamic law?

please saudi bros
1. don't make niqab mandatory
2. stop stealing our berber women
3. annihilate wahhabism
4. and I know it went from 50% to 20% in 4 years but stop cousin marriage.

>niqab
>Islamic law
Oh boy. I don't even know where to start. I'm not even sure it's not bait at this point.

you don't think a muslimah should cover herself completely when not with mahrams?

>1. don't make niqab mandatory
It's not.
>2. stop stealing our berber women
How is it stealing it it's consensual marriage with approval of the woman's family?
>3. annihilate wahhabism
It's already dying out slowly. Give it a few years.
Your point about marriage, you seem to know more about it than me.

That's not Islamic law, that's Bedouin law. Go to Jeddah and see how many women hide their faces.

How much of Islam is stereotypically viewed with disinfo in today's social media?

The Muslims I'm friends with seem to live their lives pretty far from their own laws, is that a common thing?

Hijab is enough. Honestly if I was you I'd quit the niqab. Hijab + modest outfit is enough. Niqab is too Strange and not even an Islamic prescription.

Is it only the hijab that is mandatory in KSA?
And I don't know why Moroccan women love Saudi men so much desu

jeddah is full of kafir and im sure you are one, too

you and i have had this conversation a couple of times before on here. i do not think hijab is enough.

A huge ass part honestly.
The basic wrong stereotypes about Islam nowadays is :
-Islam is a religion of peace
-You can't leave Islam without being put to death
-Islam spread by the sword
-Hijab is oppressive.

Muslim youth tends to be a little bit more secual than before except in Islamic theocracies

I believe that the Sharia law should be applied to Muslims only in Muslim countries.

I never talked to a revert on Sup Forums

Yes, even more so here. Muslims in Europe tend to be more extreme.

Technically even hijab isn't required. Just modest clothing. There used to be religious police that harassed those not wearing whatever the guy's interpretation of required clothing is, but for all intents and purposes they don't exist anymore.

Maybe they love strong providers? I'm not married to one so don't ask me.

>jeddah is full of kafir and im sure you are one, too
Your takfiri ISIS ideology is showing. I hope a burger here reports you to the FBI before you blow up a school or something.

Were you born that edgy?

But the Hijab IS oppressive. The more a woman is covered up, the easier it is to treat her like a piece of fuckable furniture, which is pretty much how muslim men treat their women in practice.

is not true. i spoke to the same french muslim a couple times who speaks just like you and also advised me to not wear niqab for the same reason you did.

and your apostate is showing.
>Your takfiri ISIS ideology
i am very much against isis, thank you. they are the most unislamic. you should know all about them, though, considering your country funds them.

And that's bad how exactly?

Yeah and the more she's uncovered the more she's free? so much honesty
Go talk to a hijabi once and ask her she's oppressed.

It matters on what type of Sharia, If it's like Iran I'm cool with it, but If its like (((Saudi Arabia))) Sharia, then hell fucking no.

We're 6 millions here and all of us secular so..

Women covered in Hijab are really respected here. If the woman doesn't think it opresses her who the fuck are you to tell her otherwise?

Iran's sharia is tough tho

Ok I'll continue biting for the benefit of other anons. How about this? By Islamic law you are living outside Dar Al Islam. Do you know what that means? You are required by Islamic law (the interpretation that makes you takfiri and wear niqab anyway) to gtfo (perform hijra) and return to your shithole.

That's enough (you)s for you.

Have you ever stolen something user? Be honest.

>Bosnian hijabis
You don't know how lucky you are

I'm pretty sure your prophet would pimp slap the living fuck out of you but that's just me

regardless, i will not stop wearing niqab. my sisters in my area & i wear niqab and we are very happy. we will continue to do so and continue to perform dawah in them.

really i just believe women should wear niqab/burqa. the rest i don't care much for. understand ?

i-is that halal?

Spoken like true mudslimes who spend their time burying their dick in their stockholm syndrome-stricken women.

Of course they're going to say "I'm not oppressed," because they'll be murdered, raped, beaten, or at the very least made a pariah by literally everyone they know if they do.

Your shit religion deserves to be brutally reformed or wiped from the earth.

It's not about oppression.
We should have our own ways to do that.
It's about cultural hegemony.
Quit being so deep.

>Religion should be and stay private. It shouldn't be mixed with politics.

I agree but unfortunately Muhammad wouldn't. You cannot separate Islam and politics.

Enjoy your degenerate sluts fucking Tyrone on the side. Don't interfere in others' businesses.

More like pic related, never saw those myself, she can't have her chest uncovered.

it must be...

>implying that the word of allah peebuh should be divorced from the laws of mere men

Enjoy your stoning and beheading, kuffir faggot.

Murdered, raped, beaten? What drugs are you on son?

I'll interfere all I want, oil monkey. Your religion is hideously repressive, refuses to change to fit the times, and it should be eradicated.

Try, fat degenerate burger. Last I remember every president of yours bowed to us, including the current orange one, and it will continue. Kek.

Amerifats only know Islam through media & terror attacks

He didn't bow.

Do you guys really marry your first cousins?

>Implying that telling women what to think, and not have an opinion themselves that's different from his own isn't opression

Time to sleep Tyrone

western law stems from biblical laws. it grew naturally as a process over hundreds of years, by becoming secular i'm not sure it has improved. european nations should have the same penalties for crimes etc

Fuck sharia

you are right -- he curtsied like a girl

I'm phoneposting or I'd post the webm.

Also I have no problem with based burgers. I do have a problem with cucks like that edgy faggot I was replying to.

>3. annihilate wahhabism
>It's already dying out slowly. Give it a few years.

Is Wahabism actually dying out in Saudi Arabia? You guys did a hell of a job exporting that shit to the rest of the world though, I can't see it dying out with the 'migrants' in Europe for a very very very long time man.

Wahabi and Salafi (yeah I know Salafi is not technically Wahabi) are the reason there's so many asshats willing to kill and die in the name of their religion. It's such a shit mentality, I understand that you Saudi's basically weaponized the ideaology and have managed to destabilize parts of the West using it but fuck dude, a Bio weapon like that will keep going and end up like the "others" from Game of Thrones.

>western law
>cut state from religion
>Sven says 'from biblical law'

lmao.

rate of 1-10 how much do you hate Islamic terrorists

your question wasn't meant for me but I'm going to answer anyway:

It's dying out in Saudi Arabia, don't know about Europe. Again it's hard for me to write a long explanation while phoneposting but the religious police is already gone. If you're interested in knowing more read about pre-1979 Saudi Arabia, the siege of Mecca, and what happened afterwards. Protip: the extreme elements didn't have their way until the 80s, and it's happening again.

Europe is probably fucked though.

What legit solution do you see to stopping so many people from killing/dying in the name of Islam? Like legit solution.

Bring back Ottoman empire mayhaps?

It's insulting to even ask that question. I was labeled a racist in Europe when I asked the natives why they were importing trouble.

KEEP religion and state away from each other.

Religious wars as seen in Europe and the Middle East are bullshit.

You're at least trying to warn these idiots.

Was in mecca, mostly hijabs not niqab iirc

Yeah I thought so in regards to Europe. That's good to hear it's dying in your country though. I just wish there was a way to reign that shit in.

A ton of people don't realize that the radicalization of mid-east countries is fairly recent.

That's sad, do you still care about what happens to them if the worst comes to worst and they start regretting all they let in for the sake of muh multiculturalism and anti-racism?

I don't think that wahabbism is that much spread out in Europe, even here they're in the minority and I can say they're mostly timid. They don't do anything but hang out mostly in their own groups and they pray differently too. Aside from the Qur'an they tend to follow the Hadiths strictly.

First : stop war.
ISIS was basically born out of war, political instability and ignorance. They only had religion left.
Second : Destroy ISIS ideology by showing them (like the 120 sheikhs who wrote a letter to Abu bakr al Baghdadi did) that theirs is totally opposed to Islam
But when you got a ton of Westerners dumb as hell yelling "ISIS is islam uhhh islam is evil uhhh" it's not only going to help.
3rd : Kill the ISIS members left

I was under the impression that the guys who jump up and go Jihad in Europe were Wahabi? If not please do correct me, this is important to know.

Not much, if cucks bring it on themselves then good for them. That's clearly what they want despite all the warnings. The only part that's a regrettable is that those countries are not safe for our families to visit (as tourists) in the summer anymore.

>First : stop war.
>ISIS was basically born out of war, political instability and ignorance. They only had religion left.
>Second : Destroy ISIS ideology by showing them (like the 120 sheikhs who wrote a letter to Abu bakr al Baghdadi did) that theirs is totally opposed to Islam
>But when you got a ton of Westerners dumb as hell yelling "ISIS is islam uhhh islam is evil uhhh" it's not only going to help.
>3rd : Kill the ISIS members left

You're right of course, but the issue here is that the Liberal Westerners who blatantly deny terrorism is connected to religion in any way would never let the moderate or right wing Westerners kill off all the ISIS bastards. Their political correctness is what allows the opportunities for terror and ISIS's zeal allows those Jihadi to carry through and be successful in pulling off attacks.

It's a lethal combo of pacifist Liberals bizzaro allied with extremist ISIS. So long as the liberals are so intent on being nice to their enemies I don't see how we can eradicate it.

Bosnia with native Muslims cannot be compared with countries taking in the bottom of the barrel pool of immigrants like Sweden. When I said Europe is fucked, I was referring to the latter.

Most likely, but I'm not sure myself. They tend to have long beards and they cut the moustache. But it's a wahabi teaching for sure that you can blow syourself up so you're not that wrong. Muslims aren't allowed to kill themselves.

Sharia isn't even implemented in Arab/"muslim" countries, it's a fantasy to have it there as much as it is to have anywhere else. """Sharia""" may be implemented in Western countries to deliver the final blow to their culture, but that's not something I want.

Also it's more important in Islam for one to act upon their beliefs (islamic prescriptions) rather than live under """islamic""" rule.

>Also, I'm obviously totally against Sharia in the West, the West doesn't need it.
This. If the West became 70+ muslim I wouldn't mind, but otherwise it would be unjust to impose a foreign judiciary system on them "just cuz xDDD ALLAHU AKBAR".

I see. ISIS must be described as how they are : enemies of everyone.
They killed : Jews, Christians, Shiis, Sunnis and non-believers.

So saying that Islam is the religion of peace is counter-productive, as much as saying that it is a religion of hate.

No offense meant to you sister but what are you doing online, I hope your husband (if you don't have one then idk who) is with you at least.
Kill yourself lmao, your fiqh is awful and shows you know less than reverts to this deen.

>when it's so simple on paper but when you try to lay it down the media shits on the topic even more

True. Even if I live in a shithole, most of the Muslims here are great people, disregarding the cesspool of militants we have in a few regions down south, you wouldn't even think that they'd be related by religion compared to those evil sandniggers being let in Europe like wildfire

FPBP

Daish are khawarij, some of their actions are Islamic yes, but that doesn't mean they don't make takfir that's out of bounds, doesn't mean they aren't mu3biroon and must be put to death by Islamic law.

>Also it's more important in Islam for one to act upon their beliefs (islamic prescriptions) rather than live under """islamic""" rule.

This.

unfortunately i don't have a husband. i am a revert and neither of my parents are muslim, nor do i really know any muslim guys irl, especially single ones.

its quite the depressing feeling to be 22 and not married as a female.

>parasite in somebody else's land asking anyone to kill themselves
Kek. Have a (you).

Darwinian Eugenics

>Sharia isn't even implemented in Arab/"muslim" countries, it's a fantasy to have it there as much as it is to have anywhere else. """Sharia""" may be implemented in Western countries to deliver the final blow to their culture, but that's not something I want.
It's implemented to a degree in Saudi Arabia, Erdogan is cool too, but yeah Sharia is not really enforced, it's still obligatory though.

islamqa.info/en/974

This explains it quite well.

Comfy thread, as I like them.

Yes. Even the last prophet sw warned us about the khawarij threat that will instute in a "dawlat" with black flags while speaking beautiful religious words but do the total opposite with their actions

Stop roleplaying

Well if you're a Salafi (which I assume you are by your posts) you should just go to your masjid and put out that you're looking for marriage, easy enough sister.
I'm a revert, idk why you adopt kufr nationalist ideals anyway, Arabs becoming munafiq in such large numbers really is another sign of the end times though :^)

Yeah, I refuse to call them a khilafah when their claim was refuted, they don't use prophetic methodology (bayah from a few tribes isn't the same as bayah from people with authority on Islam) and their """scholars""" are autistic larpers that were educated by the charlatan omar bakri mohammed.

What the fuck are you sandniggers doing in western countries?

You're always complaining about who we are, yet here you're living. Why don't you prefer Muslim countries?

Could it be that you all have no idea what you really want? There are plenty of Islamic countries where the women all wear niqabs you can move to - why do you prefer living here?

Fuck off.

Reverts exist, as she stated she was, pretty much every Muslim who isn't a complete moderate wants to move to darul Islam anyway, idk why you're creating this strawman of Muslims.

>roleplaying
are you for real right now?

>easy enough sister.
how would i go about doing that? and my masjid is not salafi but i tend to lean towards some of the beliefs

>There are plenty of Islamic countries where the women all wear niqabs you can move to - why do you prefer living here?
implying i have infinite money. i barely make enough to live comfortably.