I got this whilst on holiday in yurop

>I got this whilst on holiday in yurop

enjoy your holidays merrycunts.

I WILL be targeting american tourists during the edinburgh festival.

it will be adventagous to have traveller cheques and/or credit cards instead of cash cos I will rob you.

u gonna get chibbed

t. Abdul al Kalimajad

Somehow I have this feeling that you are not white...

The flag is what gives it away

Scottish people have been stabbing eachother for a very long time

See you soon boss, where can I find you? I'm going to bring you something nice :)

Keep bumping the thread to make it easier for MI5 to track him down. I dont trust them to do simple things like find the archive website or contact the board owners.

reported to the NCA :^)

I legit reported him to MI5 and considering he both said he was going to target Americans during a holiday, and posted a machete attack victim, I think its safe to say they will take it seriously. Proxies wont save his ass.

>Burgers at Edinburgh Fest
Good luck finding any, Abdul.

Good luck William, please report back with results.

>le anyone will bother about anonymoose anime forums meme

Terrorist threats are terrorist threats, and all those reports are read. You must be braindead if you think nothings going to happen. We have numerous examples of people who made threats and then were caught before they were able to act on them, threats made here. Especially since that "some of you are okay" guy posted on /r9k/. Numerous people have posted murders etc on Sup Forums over the years, you must be very new.

second thread about threatening americans directly with violence if they come to europe in 5 mins

this has good potential as a meme.

>traveler's cheques

wow you really are as old as the guy in the picture

Seems like a bad idea to me, I mean, you guys cant even joke about garbage trucks without doing time.

Any one of my fellow Amerisharts who chose to venture off to Europe for travel and leisure kind of deserves a beating.

Da fuck they wanna fly a plane to go see their stupid niggers for when there's plenty here. Idiots.

>bin lorry

Yeah right, because they will go through the hassle of asking for his IP just to teach a shitposter a lesson. I've said much worse and no one has given a shit.