I'm sorry but this shit is the last straw...

I'm sorry but this shit is the last straw. I really thought this idiot was gonna make a difference but it turns out he really is just a fuckhead. I never post here and I've supported Trump all the way, but I cannot for the life of me fathom how anyone can deny that MAN MADE climate change is real. I know I'll get a lot of hate from americans who think that getting rid of gas guzzling SUVs is an attack on their freedoms, but even China is still in the Paris agreement.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2004GL021750/full
chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140818095204.htm
livescience.com/1349-sun-blamed-warming-earth-worlds.html
science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/14apr_thewatchedpot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I cannot for the life of me fathom how anyone can deny that MAN MADE climate change is real

It's easy. Watch: MAN MADE climate change is not real. See?

Yup... he jumped the shark.

Nice facts you got there

wtf I hate Trump now

The only ones hating on you are oil shills and LE TRIGGERED LIBRUL Trump cultists

Janez, its fucking midnight, go to bed you crazy potato fucker.

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

>oy vey we can't have industry in the west, everyone knows industry belongs in China

we need to start getting physical with drumpf supporters. this will not stand

you here that? its the sound of the rare americus dongivafuckus

hinderered by the brown and mutants of his species, this beautiful creature has been stuck much like the cicada in a coma for the past 70 years

now that it is emerging from its cave, the americus dongivafuckus has been known call out 'MURICAFUCKYEAH' before retreating to build a nest of elaborate beauty by driving out the parasites that have gathered during it slumber

once these parasites have been driven out, the beauty and grandeur of the nest is a site to behold and attracts other lesser species of basedus maxiumus humanus which help add to its glory and drive the mutants and parasitic browns out

Truly a republican mark.

in their lesser but still beautiful nests. - biologist TysonanNyeus Suksgotedikus

>I never post here and I support Trump all the way

Then you're speaking to the wrong audience

>How can you deny climate change is real

Wr don't. We just don't want to enrich non-whites at the expense of whites.

You're looking the civic nationalists. We're an ethno-nationalist/libertarian hybrid here, so mass taxation of whites to make Jews and Muds wealtheir isn't high on our agenda.

OP you're an idiot. He pulled out of a shitty deal that didn't do shit to curb climate change.

Now, prove man made climate change is happening and we can have that discussion.

>even China is still in the agreement

Of course beneficiaries would want to remain.

Are you retarded?

>this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.
This is wrong. CO2 levels have spiked from around 300 ppm to over 400 ppm in the last 150 or so years alone. This is much higher than any level indicated on your plot.

india and china have been raping american power for years.......they are doubling their coal production and everything

weakening the usa to give an economic advantage to the 3rd world is an abomination to god

shine on yanks!

>that Photoshop image
>I've never posted here
>One of you all along I loved Trump
>He's gone too far this time guys drumpf

You're a fucking paid shill and a half cunt. Nobody here is that retarded

I'm sorry but what do the axis represent?
Is it the parts per million over thousands of years?
Because if so let me show you a REAL GRAPH THAT ISN?T MADE BY SOME RETARDED AXL JONES SPERM GARGLING MONGOLOID.

You must not have paid any attention to his campaign You aren't even an American.

kill yourself.

Temps might go up a half a degree over 100 years!!

Fuck Trump I would rather let Muslims rape my daughter the white race to go extinct and my tax dollars to go to satanic pedo rapist banker cults then let that happen.

It's cunts like you that fail to get informed on their own so you listen to any idiot cuntfuck that has a 30$ camera talk pseudoscience.

Here let me fix this:

WHITE MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT REAL.

3rd world shitskins are the biggest pulluters on earth.

b-b-but if if the temperature rises by 2 degrees then parts of the ice caps might melt and raise our oceans by a couple of inches. What will we do when our beaches are a couple of inches shorter? Entire grains of sand will be submerged in water.

shut up you Slov
it makes zero difference who you do or don't support - no one cares
worry yourself silly about things in Slovenia
meanwhile let the adults talk

>This is wrong. CO2 levels have spiked from around 300 ppm to over 400 ppm in the last 150 or so years alone. This is much higher than any level indicated on your plot.
You think that because you're a libshit sheep that doesn't even know you're talking about (((data))) that was debunked years ago. You carbon tax mark. Don't let that stop you, it doesn't stop the other carbon tax agenda pushers either.

Why do you care so much about US interests, this is the only thing that affects us all. It is literally an agreement to prevent future natural disasters which CHINA is a part of, which means they will also reduce carbon emissions.

what is up with slovenian fucks today? Proxy check, mods?

>CO2 levels have spiked from around 300 ppm to over 400 ppm
again, you're a retard

CO2 is already nearing levels of saturation
the relationship between CO2 and temp increase is logarithmic and it's all but plateaued -- with each doubling of CO2 the corresponding temp increase is ever smaller

it's not global warming, it's global greening
since the 1970s Earth has gained a continental increase in greenery

>Royal Society Global Greening climate lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
>articles
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html

Carbon narrative is a scheme for world government.
We should fight pollution and bad environmental policies, not the goose chase which is carbon warming.

Get fucked.

Your country for sure is gonna be one of the first to get hit by million of climate asylum seekers because of this

> even China is still in the Paris agreement.
US can join in 30 years then

We'll clean it up with a few nuclear warheads. No problem.

You're claiming CO2 data is fake and has been debunked, but you post a source that's talking about temperature data. The image that is supposedly fake is clearly CO2, but the text immediately below it refers to temperature. Am I missing something or are you legitimately stupid?

It was one of his campaign promises, you "supported him all the way", then he fulfills one of his promises and you chimp out

Ok

...and then you provide an image which directly supports my claim.

I'm actually confused now. What are you? A day-one troll? An illiterate?

>White man made climate change is not real

Yes it is you ape, the industrialized countries are the biggest emitters

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

Seriously though, we cant give him the launch codes

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

Agreed
Fuck white people

>le 3rd world shitskins with their 2+ billion population are gassing us face

read the paper, nigger brain

You will never persuade the americans

They're so far up their own asses they'll argue against sound scientific empirical evidence and spout pseudo-intellectual nonsense like who thinks you can't prove causality of climate change.

It's like talking to a brickwall

nikt nie dba o twoją opinie slowacki śmieciu

Worse, they're proud of it. They are exactly like the Jew who got BTFOed by Hitler in a debate and raised the same faulty points the next day as if it had never happened.

You think him attending would matter?

You mean this one? The one that doesn't include the word "carbon" anywhere?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2004GL021750/full

Deforestation and rising atmospheric carbon is primarily from 3rd world cooking fires and free-range goat herding. But blame white man for everything.

Also your data is all faked by (((scientists))).

Nuclear winter cancels out global warming.

Otherwise known as "They'll think of something" fallacy.
Love your pic, but, um, cows, not goats, and where do those cows get shipped?

>Hurr durr them science guys used tree rings in trees to get
What's next, using carbon decay to get accurate age of materials?
This idiot still hasn't disproven shit, hockey stick graph IS REAL.

>I never post here and I've supported Trump all the way
then you didn't support him

Goatherding niggers you stupid faggot. Total ecological devastation wherever you have them.

chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/

End of story.

That's localized, you stupid cuck. There are many more pounds of cow being raised than goats. The methane production of cows and the beef-eating habits of Amerifats are both documented thoroughly.

I cannot for the life of me imagine how retarded they must be not to even CONSIDER the facts that are presented. You know I think it's a good think USA pulls out of the deal. It will hopefully strengthen the EU-Russia-China, maybe then they will realise the world doesn't need USA but rather the USA needs the rest.

Fuck you it's an established fact, backed by scientific community. You try and disprove it, but you WONT, because you're a punk ass bitch.

hopeless mark

Jebi se, I'm watching NBA tonight.

you don't know what you're talking about

Thank god for Trump helping avert the enslavement of humanity with the climate scam.

Fuck you. It's not established fact. And fuck you. I'm not making the claim. And fuck you. How much are we impacting the climate? And fuck you. How much is the climate changing naturally? And fuck you. Why is sending billions to an unaccountable international bureaucracy the only way to solve the problems you're convinced are problems? And fuck you. Go after China for more money

It's laughable the people in here posting graphs and statistics that they likely couldn't even begin to actually understand.

It doesn't really matter what you believe at this point, no international agreement or carbon tax or whatever other inane complexity industrial civilization is going to make will change the course we are on.

It was a mistake to allow our entire civilization to be run on a one time endowment of oil, in 1900 the shit was literally leaking out of the ground, now we have to drill at insane depths for much less oil.

The idea that humanity was just going to keep on breeding at unsustainable rates, all whilst fooling the world into thinking that the American standard of living was achievable for all, is likely the biggest folly we have ever committed as a species, and we will pay dearly for it.

As the global biosphere continues to die both in sea and on land, humans will get a glimpse of what it is like to become extinct. Industrial civilization could have led us to the stars, to continue our cancerous growth indefinitely. Instead we gave all of that up so that a few snooty twats could think they are better than everyone else, personally I look forward to what is coming. There will be less than a billion humans on Earth by the end of the century, there is no way we will have enough oil to continue the current state of affairs, whilst simultaneously seeking never ending growth. Mother Nature will do what it has always done, make 99.9 percent of species go extinct. Humans really are the best, we managed to doom ourselves in just 250 years of industrial activity. Technology is not going to save us, government is not going to save us, just make this existence more perverse and give people the illusion of choice, just as the latter and former have always done. Enjoy the ride, /poltards, much peace and love. Though where will be very little peace in the future, I'm afraid.

Yes, there is a climate change currently happening, but is it man-made? No.

>hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/solact.html

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140818095204.htm

h>ttp://www.space.news/2015-10-06-entire-solar-system-is-heating-up-scientists-blame-solar-warming.html

>livescience.com/1349-sun-blamed-warming-earth-worlds.html

>science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/14apr_thewatchedpot

Also, the Paris Accord is giving money from the developed to the developing countries, so they could "catch up" and start using green energy. Hence, US was giving billions of $ annauly to China/India/Africa.

>annauly
*annually
Sorry, it's 3 AM here.

>climate asylum seekers

leaf pls