So, even though this is Sup Forums on Sup Forums, I won't be making any claims when it comes to any politics...

So, even though this is Sup Forums on Sup Forums, I won't be making any claims when it comes to any politics, but you'll figure it out.

So.

I started a YouTube channel some time ago, and all went well. I did a lot of videos on songs, like adding lyrics etc.

Now all these songs were right-wing and some had (((extreme))) lyrics. But all went well for a long time, my channel even started to pick up with 52 subs and 7.5k views.

Then suddenly one day when I was at school, my teacher said that she wanted to talk to me after lunch. I stayed behind in the classroom after lunch and she started asking if I had a YouTube channel. I said yes. She then started the normal leftist bs with how bad the songs were, and she also said that the (liberal) girls in class had been the ones that complained so she had to talk with me.

We talked, and it concluded with her having to call home, that didn't end well. So she called home that evening, when I wasn't home. And this was on Monday evening mark you.

So my mom got to me when I came home and she was furious, sad and disgusted. My stepfather on the other hand was all up in my face, and the only thing holding him back from beating me up was my mom he said.

So I played victim all evening, always crying and telling them I realized how much of a fool I was etc etc "I didn't think over what I was doing yadda yadda yadda"

It's now almost Friday, midnight is coming up. My mom sleeps bad as she is almost crying every night due to me. My stepfather is angry since she gets little sleep and he's also disappointed and angry. They are both dissapointed and angry.

Over the last few days we've had many talks, were one really concerned me... My mom said she contacted the school nurse so that she could "check my mental health".

Now this is concerning, because if I do get called in to the nurse, I know what's going to happen unless the nurse is actually a good person. If she is a leftie like 99% of all school people then she'll probably start the shit-fan.. That is diagnosing me with a "mental illness/disorder" and then forcing me to take pills. One example of this I know of was a friend of mine. They suddenly diagnosed him with ADHD and now he chugs down pills all day. Now you see, these pills make you calm and happy, aka making you braindead in a way.. So I really hope that I don't get called in to the nurse...

Tl;DR Started YouTube channel with right-wing content, school found out due to liberals, mom got called, family kinda in ruins, I might get diagnosed with a mental disorder or illness due to all this, but do keep in mind I'm healthy as a fish...

Fuck Sup Forums, what should I do? I'm a 16 years old guy not even started on my real education. So what can I do?

Just ask me for details etc, kinda hard to write everything down

your parents are cucks, kys. If my father found out i made anti kike songs he would pat my back

also don't try to change your perception of the world just because of peer society pressure. That is what they want you to do

You're fucking lucky mate, and yeah they're cucks. They only vote fucking AP (Labour) ffs

Cuck family, you should get a new one.

Beat up your stepdad

>also don't try to change your perception of the world just because of peer society pressure. That is what they want you to do

I know, luckily I'm a good liar and actor, fuck man, I'm not changing my views a single bit

>Beat up your stepdad

>easy to do when he's a fucking man mountain...

Don't take the pills, ever. You are sane in a crazy world. Hang in there. Be your own man.

> (OP) (You)
>Cuck family, you should get a new one.

Take me in brother or sister! But that's actually what I want, or to move out ASAP

>edgy underage b&

NO MATTER WHAT DONT TAKE ANY OF THAT KIKE DRUGS THEY GIVE YOU. HYLL SEIER BRODER OG HOLD UT!

> (OP) (You)
>Don't take the pills, ever. You are sane in a crazy world. Hang in there. Be your own man.

Thanks man, and no I won't. I won't swallow the kike poison

Keep your head down for the next couple years.
Get a job, find room-mates who aren't plebs and move the fuck out.
The only thing you can do is protect your mind and soul.
Most leftist sad-sacks are irredeemable.
Try not to judge or blame your family; they're doing what they're told to do.
Just give them a wide berth and expect that you'll have to search for like minds.
Walk softly and be safe for the time being.

Nope, I wish that was the case though

just tell your mother
>2017
>you still think hitler did anything wrong
>Come on it is 2017

>i was a edgelord faggot online and it leaked into my real life.

good job OP.

Drep dem

Keep lying and pretend you're playing their game (that you "get it", you will reform and change your ways and yadda yadda). Get a job (or learn a trade, so you can get a job) and move out.

Hang in there.

Thank you broder, and I'll never, hopefully it all goes well and it never escalates

>16 years old
Under aged for this board. Try a toddler board or AOL

>they don't show their power levels in public

PLEBS

How did they find the channel?

You can go a few routes with this.

Did you do anything illegal or violate any school rules? If not, then reach out to places like Brietbart on your own. Call Sean Hannity. Get in front of a camera and let them use their influence to publicly shame the shit out of your mom and stepdad. Sounds to me like they're pieces of shit, so fuck 'em.

Otherwise, you can just calmly pretend that you're doing what they say for the next two years, then flee once you get to college.

Its kinda easier when you live in a country that vote 1/3 natsoc...

Why didn't Brevik just kill Soros' son? Dylan didn't have the financial resources but Brevik did. Fucking retard just wanted to live the NEET life in comfortable scandinavian prisons instead of accomplishing anything.

LMAO what type of parent over reacts over something so stupid? My father is a cuckservative but he absolutely hates the jews and loves to talk shit about them.

First, clearly your underage and you shouldnt be on Sup Forums
But tell them you saw a rise in that kind of content and wanted to cash in on youtube.

If you do see the nurse, just lie and stick to the story i recommended.
Even show them some of the hitler music video type stuff to really send home the rising popularity. Also mention, outrage is one of the best ways to gain popularity in a short period. So you thought you'd give it a shot.

BTW, HYLL SEIER!

>Keep your head down for the next couple years.
>Get a job, find room-mates who aren't plebs and move the fuck out.
>The only thing you can do is protect your mind and soul.
>Most leftist sad-sacks are irredeemable.
>Try not to judge or blame your family; they're doing what they're told to do.
>Just give them a wide berth and expect that you'll have to search for like minds.
>Walk softly and be safe for the time being.

That's exactly my plan, I wish I had more options though..

BUT MOM! HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG! ACCEPT MY HITLERISM ALREADY! IT'S 2017!

Ahh I'm joking, now go join Golden Dawn my good Greek.

>>i was a edgelord faggot online and it leaked into my real life.
>good job OP.

Thanks, but I wasn't trying to be edge lord tho..

> (OP) (You)
>Keep lying and pretend you're playing their game (that you "get it", you will reform and change your ways and yadda yadda). Get a job (or learn a trade, so you can get a job) and move out.
>Hang in there.

Already my plan, and yeah, a trade is important

> (OP) (You)
years old
>Under aged for this board. Try a toddler board or AOL

I think age doesn't really matter when it comes to this, it's not like I can wait 2 years..

Don't take the pills!