PORTLAND FREE SPEECH RALLY - JUNE 4

>WHEN
Sunday, June 4 from 2-5 PM (arrive early)
>WHERE
Portland, Oregon @ Schrunk Plaza
>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER
pastebin.com/7JVTCSiL

This will be the biggest event since Berkeley, if not bigger. If you aren't there, not only will you be missing out on what could be the major rally of this summer, you will be letting down the principle of free speech. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504
pastebin.com/P8CXTW3K
wweek.com/uncategorized/2017/05/31/organizers-cancel-portlands-june-10-march-against-sharia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at that based slut in the maga hat
fukin baysed

I'm on the wrong side of the country and can't make it. Best of luck.

bumpin

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

and again for good measure

Bring a helmet

Always bring a helmet

I should probably bump

we need free-speech rally in the South where everyone actually enjoys free speech..except at black colleges.

I live in the south and I want to bash some libs, lets bring free speech to the south

it's not about bashing bashbro. it's about defending the right to speak your mind, so long as you aren't asking / inciting / begging others to murder somebody.

Thank you for your service

I think free speech needs to be protected and I appreciate the rallies greatly. Bashing without being the aggressor is just a bonus

theres an event going on in houston on the 10th. so far 1.2k going 3.2k interested and 300+ antifa

1.2k now? Holy shit!

I ought to start a Sup Forums events general that covers everything that's going on

Holy shit, I live right by Houston

lol
based
slut
pick one

Posting because important

What is the point of taking such a photo?

Watch out dude. You know the Antifa fucks will be extra violent after the stabbings in Portland. They will use that as justification for violence because in their eyes anyone who opposes them is a "white nationalist Nazi islamiphobe transphobic cis normative cog in the patriarchy" God speed and best of luck to you. I wish I could make it up to Portland and help my fellow Oregonians

for my enjoyment?
can not argue that the female body is a work of art, when maintained ofcourse.

>acceptable chant
>praise kek

Pepe memes are funny but it needs to be left behind closed doors, that is more autistic than most of the other stuff

PR-faggotry

This is like Scientology and GG rolled into one. I hope Antifa hurts all of you horrifically.

you should go. hermann park at the sam houston statue at 10am. there are going to be a lot of people with guns but that's because the militias got involved. they are likely not even included in the rsvp list. nothing to worry about at all with those guys there. I'd talk to them about joining but I'm pretty sure I'm moving to MN soon.
driving me absolutely up a wall.

WHY DO THESE EVENTS HAPPEN SUCH SHORT NOTICE?

because antifa doesn't want to give people time to organize. three weeks notice on the houston thing, I've created multiple threads and the FB group was created by a local militia guy the day that antifa texas let it slip. dunno about the oregon thing, hadn't even heard about it til today..

so that the anti-fa terrorist don't have a lot of time to plan attacks on normal decent people who just want to hangout together in public

Okay, well that's understandable
No wonder you have it on discord. I'll bet AntiFa has spies on here

u wut m8? they have their own threads on here you nitwit

of course Denmark would be the only person to bring up homosexuality in a conversation about people meeting up...

antifa has mods or janitors or whatever you want to call them on here lol. they're still gonna get BTFO

It doesn't matter though really.
Antifa consists of limp wristed skinny/ skinnyfat cucks and obese feminists that adore anarchism.
none of them have even the slightest clue how to fight and they do not understand how much they belittle their own cause when they chimp out in raged after loosing a verbal fight.

BRRRAAAPP

Free speech rallies are gay to be honest.. they need to be implicitly pro white

see

How about no

I want to go but had plans already, and I don't want to get stabbed for standing around

This has been in the works for months user.

Check this map for more events in the future: zeemaps.com/map?group=2511504

There's a March Against Sharia in Seattle on the 10th.

^ this.
people like us have fucking jobs.
antifags have time and preparation because they get neetbucks and sit on their ass all day.

Why do you cucks do this shit in peaceful Oregon. I have been to my relative's place in Corvallis, OR 5 times and it is literally heaven. Do this kind of shit in California

>thinking that retardedly shouting "praise kek" is anything short of extreme autism

Do it in Olympia

Do what shit, have rallies? Or the protests/riots that are probably going to happen

yeh that. Maybe it's just an australian way of thinking but unless the cunts are building a mosque in your own backyard then theres no need for these autismo rallies. They really accomplish nothing.
Atleast don't do it in a laidback and nice place like oregon. From my own personal experience most of the people I have met in places like Albany, Eugene, Corvallis, Salem etc just like minding their own business and have a "live and let live principle"

georgia user here, how do i find out about local militias

Indeed. Had I known about it last month. I couldve gotten PTO and taken a flight out there.

Not Georgia, I have no clue. You should look into joining the Proud Boys or Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights - they can both be reached on Facebook. For true militias, look into the Oathkeepers or Three Percenters. I have no idea how you could contact them though.

Reminder that masses of kikes will also be having their #MarchForTruth bitchfest Saturday morning.
I'm crashing the Vegas one with Seth Rich signs, recommend you try the same at your nearest one (they're all over the country).

Good call. Thanks for the heads up.

Portland is a different story

I'm going to watch, as usual.

>"praise kek"
>"normies"
>"reee"
>acceptable
no.

Portland is completely different, so many blue haired liblards in Portland.

"Normies" and "Reeee" are UNACCEPTABLE. That's what it says.

Hey try not to murder any innocent people by stabbing them in the neck you fucking social retarded faggot. Remember just because you are a huge faggot it's not ok to stab your faggotness into other people's throats

shame it can't be like the rest of oregon. Nothing better than fishing for spring chinook at umpqua river or spending a whole day hiking across the trails that take you deep into forests and mountains during winter.

Still though, "Praise Kek" isn't funny anymore.
nu-Sup Forums makes real Sup Forums look retarded.
and being a grown adult and screaming "praise kek!" is fucking disgusting.

>MUH PR

Will Portland police keep it peaceful like in Boston? I live in Washington and kind of want to drive down there but it seems like a waste of time if I can't crack commie skulls.

bumping this.

He was actually a Bernie Sanders supporter. But hey fuck it if it re enforces your story.

I live in Portland and will be attending as an observer. These commies and antifas (not really different) are on edge. I'll try to post a periscope Sunday. Hopefully my shit phone keeps up.

Traffic on I-5 sucks I'll just watch from home in salem

One thing that would make America great again would be women not being sluts.

Good info. Anyone who isn't retarded should follow these rules. Anyone who has a problem with these rules isn't going to leave their basement anyway.

>Will Portland police keep it peaceful like in Boston?
Good question. Portland's mayor definitely has it in for the rally people. Whether that translates into a stand-down order remains to be seen. He also might order the rally shut down altogether and order the cops to arrest everyone. He is throwing a complete commie bitchfit.

>These commies and antifas (not really different) are on edge

Which side is expected to have larger numbers? I know stickman will be there which will probably draw a big crowd but Portland is known for it's commies.

Our guys have more numbers on Facebook, last I checked. However, Portland is liberal home turf.

Portland is literally San-Fran for poor, it's one of the most neo-marxist tumblersexual infested cities in US

Back in 2011 the Occupy protestors had a literal tent city built in the same parks that are being used for this rally. They utterly destroyed the place.

It'd be really good for PR if the rally organizers got people to clean up afterwards, just to draw a distinction between the left and the right and how they treat public spaces.

Right wingers will end up out numbering. However antifa have been bringing weapons, an aluminum bat was at one of the last rallies. A couple of the videographers carry and I'm sure a free more do as well. The bullshit with Mike Strictland might get threaded in. All rock be will most likely just be a shouting match.

Right-Wing Cleanup Squads? I like it.

Whatever happens, we must make sure not to strike first. Should things get violent, it will be a purely defensive battle.

>can't greentext

Hello newfriend

Oregon is the most racist state ever.

>Should things get violent, it will be a purely defensive battle.

The terrain seems good for defensive action. Lots of trees, hedges, and fences.

>8080808

Checked. Also, do we have an overhead map of the area?

bumping this point. excellent thing to do.

>Whatever happens, we must make sure not to strike first.

Cuck mentality.

I started a free speech rally general thread.
See this pastebin for all upcoming Southern California events. More events from other areas are welcome.
pastebin.com/P8CXTW3K

Antifa in Portland are thirsty for blood. Goad them if you want, they'll definitely try to attack us. We can then righteously strike back in self-defense.

Striking first accomplishes nothing. Less than nothing - it will get some of us shipped off to jail and ruin our already tarnished image.

It's far, far better to wait for them to hit us, then totally wreck them, rather than hit them first and get portrayed as violent aggressors.

>Portland protest has been cancelled
wweek.com/uncategorized/2017/05/31/organizers-cancel-portlands-june-10-march-against-sharia/

June 10th dummy. That's a different one.

We'll still be portrayed as violent aggressors in the mainstream. We have to be absolutely peaceful, we should try to avoid violence even in self-defense.

It's real easy to make any violence look like we struck the first blow, and the media will do it.

>Presler announced that the cancellation of the June 10 rally is, "due to Mayor Wheeler's inflammatory comments and what we feel is an incitement of violence, he has shamefully endangered every scheduled participant."

And yet the autists will convince themselves they are winning by staying at home on the PC.

The Trudeau method.

Portland's still a nice place, the people are just delusional. I probably need to go and do more around here

Nah, bullshit. That's way too far.

It's our right to fight back if attacked. It would be tremendously demoralizing to our side if we were forbidden to fight back and could only run away.

PDX here. Looking forward to following Stickman into battle.

Obviously the way that a lot of people are gonna see this rally is bullshit. I'm not saying we should run away when confronted with violence, just that we shouldn't egg people on.

We have to appeal to the fence-sitters.

His Facebook says he voted for Trump.

That's why you have people speak in manner that appeals to the common man. Not everyone is a he man or stick man in terms of patriotism but if the appeal is good then people will join. The best way to do this is to show how ugly the left is when it comes to these things.

Someone ought to go wearing a shirt from that Burrito place.

No it doesn't you fucking idiot.

Don't be a pussy and go.

I'm betting the kkk is gonna be out there in force. Probably not in robes but I'd be surprised if they pass up going to this thing