One chance at life

>one chance at life
>you could have been born as a primitive tribesman with no knowledge of the world
>You were born in the west and have it better than 95% of the world

be grateful

>tfw born in the Middle East but still made it here and got a gf

feels good man

Bump

>Makes a statement
>bumps

I am personally under the belief that those are NPCs user

Ignorance is bliss, if I'd been born as a primitive tribesman I'd currently be fucking my little brown wives or hunting with my little brown kids instead of bickering about politics on a Bolivian dragon-boat appreciation image board

I could habe been born as sn african watlord with a mandion and 10 million slaves

>mfw born in the richest most free nation on the planet on the right side of military aggression
Feels good man. Especially being a first generation American. These idiots have no idea how good they have it.

I could be born as a african warlord and live as a westerner thus what matters is the common man and not how bourgeoisie live.

Doesnt matter where youre born only if youre bourgeoisie or not, it's the same in africa and Usa, only difference is the lives of ghe common people between africa wnd usa.

>naked lolis and no jews
>no naked lolis and jews

>one chance at life
>could have been born a blissfully ignorant tribesman whose daily life consists of constant progress and achievement through securing food, shelter and firewood for his family and tribe
>instead was born in the west and have to live in an information dense urban hellscape where no actions have any meaning and you will sit in an office or in a shop that produces something for someone else and use the pittance you are given to eat joyless meals and live in a concrete block.

Yeah truly I'm so glad to be a westerner.

>mfw changed companies
>new company hired me as a white collar guy
>mfw got promoted in hardly 6 months to a high position in corporate
>mfw new profile is just about slacking off with barely 1 hour of real work everyday
>mfw colleagues get jealous to the bone that the new guy is their boss now
>mfw I'm clueless what to say during meetings
>mfw they still respect me as if I've served some value to the company
>mfw they're literally paying me for doing nothing

I've lived as a rich bourgeoisie in both Australia and Guatemala, regardless of how rich you are living in a rich, white country is far nicer than living in a shitty brown country

>Bumps

>one chance at life
>you could have been born as a primitive tribesman with no knowledge of the world
>You were born in the west and have it better than 95% of the world

>mfw born right in the middle middle of this

>no real work
>Indian

Let me guess, director of loo cleaning

A rich life in guatemala is better than
the prole or common life in so called rich countries.

Guatemalan mansion

Rhe only difference between poor and ruch countries is the luves of the common man, as both have rich people.

Boom...

>be grateful

There are richer people in poor countries than in rich countries the way they are differentiated is the lives of the median person, thats it.

Being grateful for being born in a rich country is not what to be grateful
for as you could be born richer in a poor country, what matters if bourgeoisie or not.

>I wasn't born a nigger, sand or otherwise

I am grateful, friend.

You could even say the rich have it better in poor countries where they can buy off anyone and get away with anything.

When I first moved to Australia my family lived as dirt poor proles and our lives were still better than they were in Guatemala, you have no idea what you're talking about

This, muhabe is king in zimbabwe.

yeah but if you were born a primitive tribeseman you wouldn't be a virgin, would have a job, would have friends and family, and would have moved out of your mother's straw hut before 25.

Yes the lives of the median is better in aus than in poor countries, this is what differentiates them.

Shit skins drags the median to a lower level, allowing bourgeoisie more dominance.

really gets the old brain strained

REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES FOR CP FAGGOT

bingo

Those apes are probably happier and healthier.

>Thinks I didn't saged

pathetic

Like looking in a mirror arg?

primitive tribes in south america are homogenous