Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiyJg2GKdx4
youtube.com/watch?v=e0v3lHd0AM0
youtube.com/watch?v=lEfBSgzFjZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

baesed poland

Literally neck yourself you retard. Stop making those threads

baesed poland

Fucking dick. Stop shilling this dull tripe.

accepted*

>What's up, EU?

Sup :^)

baesed poland

>rząd jest na etapie myślenia
I smell bullshit.

>moze
I for one welcome our new neighbours.

found the only nigger in poland

>tfw we want to accept refugees
>tfw they all leave to Germany and Sweden once they are here
>tfw we have no refugees but still get to pass as the good guys

Feels good, man!

My village population 100 set up a refugee camp for 200 people. Suddenly we're 66% muslim community. Thankfully all the shitskins can't wait to move the fuck on to Germany.

>the only nigger in poland

Count again.

translate pls? to me it just looks like czhch czzzhzzxzzhxzzxhz

You are not interesting enough because you are not seen to be White or as White trash at best, this is why they have spared you

nothing is sacred,jesus fucking christ

>"Beginning of the thinking process"
International for "Before we do anything they will already kill themselves so we won't have to do shit"

What about all the subhuman Ukrainians and Russians that are slowly taking over your country?

Dirty nigger.

Todays trash is tomorrows survivor, especially with the direction the current high cultured societies are taking.

they are about to start thinking of accepting syrians for medical treatment (and then sending them back)

>Ukrainians
We have 1.5M of them, 99% works
>Russians
they do not move to Poland

When the succ the rest of Europa dry, whose city wall do you think they'll be banging on?

>these six or so photos of niggers prove that poland is now a nigger shithole, fuck what other statistics say am i right

Lemme guess. You have no generous social programs?

>this same one image in every thread
lmao, nigga pls, I could walk around in berlin for ten mins and find more colored peeps than I could in whole of bolan

not to mention you got the niggs, we got blacks

nice

We actually have

And who do you think is the best in the world in protecting its borders from islam? pro tip: not you

actually, we had a black kiddo today in Polish parliament (today is a child's day in Polan and teenagers are deputies for 1 day)

youtube.com/watch?v=PiyJg2GKdx4

based as fuck

i found the nigger in germany, oh wait, theres plenty of them

>Poland gets annexed by the Germans
>We don't want this trash
>Poland gets annexed by Russians
>Poland eventaully gets annexed by Ukranians

Much like Polish mothers the country gets used and aborted by everyone so it won't even hit the standard of an average refugee.

kafir

A reminder that this kid would be considered """white""" in USA.

You guys you should leave EU like UK did.

They wanted no migrants, so they left EU. You guys don't want to share the burden, but still around niggerin' others Europeans money.

Prove your valor and Polout. Don't be a nigger.

There's actually more, but whatever. Still, even with foreign students, tourists, probably not more than 5k at a time.

Sorry Sweden,Germany and so called 'western world'. Your time has passed. You are yet another iteration of what happened to the Roman Empire.
Now it's our turn. Unlike you maggots we learnt from the past.

>WE

>being pragmatic is bad
Francois, pls.
Sure, we take EU money, but most of it comes from Germany. Let's just say it's "war reparations."
We don't want to leave EU, and we don't want EU to fall. We just want European Union to be a real union, and not a dictatorship of Merkel. We're stronger together, but we must respect our cultural identities and differences. If EU wants multiculturalism, it should start with accepting and understanding cultures within its own borders.

That's right, we're not taking refugees, but remember - there was no EU vote about taking in refugees. It was an action of Germany to open its borders.
Moreover, they want to force refugees into our country, but they don't want to close borders of Europe. They keep nagging Italy and Greece for not protecting the European borders, but when a raft sink with some dindus, Italy and Greece are the guilty ones. Hungary closed the borders, and now they're the bad guys. Let it sink in.

Way more human that somalis

Do you accept western european refugee? I am seasoned squatter and I will bring euros to spend.

we accepted ukrainians. But im fine with that, they blend into the society, and eastern girls are qt3,14

POOOOOOLANNDD YOU DIRTY FUCKER
Get your fair share of refugeess or merkel will invade poooland againe

polska to zażydzone gówno i nikt tu nie chce żyć z tymi wstręnymi głupimi zwierzętami

to jest ukraina 2.0

Pa, zaraz się zesra

Sorry, we do not accept any refugees. But you can move here legally, I've already met here Dutch user that moved to Poland. Seemed like a cool guy to me.

hohol, wracaj do siebie

POLAND NO!

Nobody wants to leave Western Europe( especially France) in Poland. We just hate new 'Euro-african' union imposed by Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0v3lHd0AM0

There's absolute contributors and absolute receivers. Germany, France, Italy (and former UK) are of the firsts, and Poland is a sinkhole. I'm actually also paying for your highways and your alcoholism.

The rest of what you're saying is true.

then stop paying or just kill yourself you dumb frog

have a nice day

Welcome to the club.

>russians
>human

go fuck yourself.

>You guys you should leave EU like UK did.
Why would we leave, we love you guys, totally not your money, just you. Our love is pure.

in a work i've met a guy from UK, he moved here because he fell in love with polish grill (they are getting a divorce now btw), and because he found well paid job as some kind of technician/engineer at the mine on Silesia. He stated that poland is really good country to settle in.

>wyborcza
From your post I can tell you have never lived abroad.
>grass is greener on the other side

>Sorry, we do not accept any refugees. But you can move here legally, I've already met here Dutch user that moved to Poland. Seemed like a cool guy to me.

the fun thing is that refugees wouldn't even stay in Poland... in fact, you own people don't want to stay in Poland.

do you also have blonde and blue eyed women?

keep up with that brother

>the fun thing is that refugees wouldn't even stay in Poland.

lol this

this place is a fucking shithole the scale of ukraine

and just as desirable to immigrate to

>the fun thing is that refugees wouldn't even stay in Poland
yeah, they wouldn't, because polish gov would not pay them for sitting on their asses and raping our women

Go fuck yourself Ahmend. Now that we (Western,eastern Europe and Russia) have common enemy, we will finally unite and wipe the filth of islam from the face of the earth.

There's things that shameless niggers like you can't understand.

>the fun thing is that refugees wouldn't even stay in Poland
How is that a bad thing though

Not sure if muhamed or khohol.

poland will be the only future home for the white man!

stay strong Poland!

hahaha fuck you and fuck russia

Turks>>>>stinking russian scum

If these shitskins come in here they would Just go to germany coz they will get more Morre money for doing nothing and if they start getting in wrong places there will be some deaths and bullying on muslims. Only thing that we can do for Syria is to help them in their own country by removing radical kebab

you do realize they could nuke Turkcroach-Land you faggot?

All I see are exchange students from Germany

THANK YOU
PLEASE KEEP IT UP

lol nukes dont exist ya conspiracy believing knob

Say goodbye to the gibs, then your shit country will be leveled to the ground.
You can still leave and clean my toilet

keep up the good work and stay based.

>your last wish before you prepare your last kebab 'ciapak?

It's June 2nd you retarded faggot, February was 4 months ago

Poland :

>one of the lowest fertility rate in Europe
>communist shithole
>old population
>median age : 43
>population growth rate = -0.11%

"wassup, we don't take in refugees lol we're BASED xD"

Hell, even if I was a Syrian refugee I wouldn't go to Poland.

>you'll never be polish

eat a shit covered dick croat homosexual cocksucker

Poland's chances of surviving the Islamocaust, that's what's up.

On the side note.
>what did Ottoman mean by
youtube.com/watch?v=lEfBSgzFjZA

>Hell, even if I was a Syrian refugee I wouldn't go to Poland.

it's funny because it's true

hahaha polak kike/commies getting BTFO

why are poles so smug on Sup Forums? Why does everyone else back up their smugness?

This is like a thirld world country considering themselves based for not taking any refugees.

This is now a Hussar thread.

Too bad for you I'm not a croat, subhuman polish trash or I'll fire your fellow polish toilet cleaners

Fertility rate 1.5 this year, population 39 year old on avg. But yes it's aging, like literally everywhere.

You're literally perfect as is László.

Ask polish maoist anything

>statistics
>a Sup Forums meme map

kek

>Hell, even if I was a Syrian refugee I wouldn't go to Poland.

You're Algerian

rather be a plumber than brush my teeth with shit covered dicks like the croat does

Oh please amerifat poland is going to see its population getting only older and older and die out
I'm sure at some point Poland's population will be so old that they'll open their borders

kill yourself fake pole

Reported for using proxy

That's not a question

>Too bad for you I'm not a croat

Do you have problem reading subhuman polish trash? You're only born to clean my toilets subhuman

>Fertility rate 1.5 this year

WRONG!

I'd rather die out than get blacked

Weren't you kebab removers?

>r-r-eported you for using proxy!!!!!!
pic related is you

Too bad you're wrong on that one too, subhuman filth

I mean they've almost banned abortions so I guess we'll just see