A dare

I dare anyone to find a safe space larger than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My heart

Texas

Agreed

> found

Seriously though, I'm tired of the le epic "all of CA is San Francisco and Los Angeles" meme. Go to somewhere like Bakersfield or Jefferson and tell me all of it is a libshit safey spacey.

I'm pretty sure Texas is tolerant to other peoples views besides their own, unlike California.

Canada

>Texas
>a safe space
>in comparison to fucking Califaggotia
I'm sure this comment made more sense in your head before you typed it.

>Sweden not included
WRONG

Satanic Trips don't lie.

Hardly any beaners, gooks, or spooks here in Jefferson.

this

But you still have to pay for everyone with you insane taxes.

Where do you think all the weed is grown in the state?

Is Canada larger than Cali? Lol

Never been to Svalbard before but I'd reckon that it's 100% white and have a low crime rate

>Has never been to Dallas/Fort Worth
>Has never been to Houston
>Has never been to Austin
wew
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
Not to mention you're all banned from seeing Wonder Woman in theaters.

You're the new California and you're going blue in 2020. Just accept it, monster truck humpers.

Sup Forums

they have open horse plains like that in CA but you didn't know that because you are a brown tejano

Tahoe Lake is cool lots of mountains pretty secluded right next to the biggest little city in the world.

B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT CA NEEDS TO SINK INTO OCEAN!!! B-B-B-B-B-B-UT ONLY CA IS BLUE WITH BEANER!!! B-B-B-B-UT MUH RED CRUZ, B-B-B-BUT MUH TEJAS

True, however the space I drew is larger than Cuckafornia....thats all OP was asking for

It was a hot night in August, (hot August night), humid
Hit the store to get some O.J. to shroom with
Ooh shitty, I'm in the world's biggest little city
Seen a girl with some big ass titties
Top notch sadditty, punk bitch knew she was pretty
Get goosed in the city, get your purse took
When I stepped in her life she felt the earth shook
Before I spit the first hook, let me lace ya
Fucked her, had her crying like somebody maced her
Gave her a taste of some real macaroni
She swore she would do, anything for me
That's no bologne, baby brought me bread
Freaked me on the freeway on the 80 gave me head
She neva seen, a savage in Tims
Push a S5 sittin' on some Davin rims

>implying I'm texan
REMOVE CALIFAG remove califag
you are worst westerner. you are the yuppie idiot you are the hippie smell. return to california. to our yuppie cousins you may come our state. you may live in the zoo.ahahahaha ,diane fienstien we will never forgeve you. yuppie rascal FUck but fuck asshole hippy stink california sqhipere shqipare..califaggot genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead califag..ahahahahahCALIFORNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget the great migration period of 2014. yuppies return to your precious new york.hahahahaha idiot califaggot and new yorker smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CALIFAG FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. Colorado+Wyoming+Arizona+Texas=kill Californiayou will ww2/ hank williams sr alive in colorado, hank williams sr making album of west. slow country western. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of mountains you are ppoor stink califag you live in a adobe hahahaha, you live in a suburbs ….fuck the sacromento,..FUCKk ashol califags no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and state. hank williams aliv and real strong wizard kill all the cali farm aminal with country magic now we the REAL WEST US rule .ape of the zoo presidant barack obummer fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and los angeles wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. WEST AMERICA IS THE BEST PART OF THIS COUNTREY

>Be Californian
>Have a chuckle and some guy assmad about your state on Sup Forums
>Sit back and listen to the ocean a block away

Life is good.

you ok bro? stroke? someone need to call your mom?

YO BRO CAN YOU SMELL THE HOT SUMMER PUSSY ON THE WAVES ALREADY YAAAAAA BROOOOOO SIZZZLE GNARRR GONNA BE A GOOD ONE

Did I ever say once CA was the best part of the country? That would be New York or any part of New England for that matter.

The ocean is flatland and dangerous. Atop a mountain is safer and where it's at.

>be californian
>realize my states gdp accounts for a majority of the US's
>see these threads by some autistic hicks who probably don't even work for a living.

the meme of calexit would ruin the USA if it were to actually happen.

see they know this and just bank on them going to war with us

HAHAHA YO ARE THE IDIOT WITH SMALL SKULL YOU ARE CALI STINK DOG
YOU LAUGH MY ASSHOLEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH DEADBEAT CALIFAG
2014 CALIFORNIA STEAL WEST US CLAY GIVE IT BACK YOU MUST GIVE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY TEXAS+ARIZONA+COLORADO+UTAH=FUCK YO UCALIFORNIA
we kill the bosnian horses you will never find the serb horses you have 1 chance to give back the clay
WHERE IS THE CLAY
ww3 we kill 400 californian tanks
FUCK YOU CALIFORNIA YO ARE THE SHIT STATE YOU LIVE IN THE YUPPIE ZOO ANIMALS. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
DEAR CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR, I SHIT FROM THE HIGHEST CHIMNEY TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE THE GAY GOVERNER. I KILL YOUR HORSE
I WILL DIE FOR WEST AMERICA. I DO NOT FEAR THE LIBERAL YUPPIE WIZARD. I WILL NOT AFRAID
fuck los anglese fuck sacromento a n sandjoser fuck you too portland, califaggot ass..ARNOLD.. SOCER
texas has wisdom of the falcon.
GO BACK TO YUPPIE SHITHOLE....HAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK U CALIFORNIA

you cali cucks always get a big boner for your shitty state. it's pretty funny.

>the meme of calexit
That was just pure autistic screeching and notice how the whole fad died out within just a couple of months of Trump's presidency.
Here's another example of autistic screeching.

looks comfy