>SDF deployed to E Raqqa entrance, 1km to Al-Mashlab from Raqqa
>RU MoD:3 IS convoys fleeing Raqqa destroyed, 80killed
>SAA resumed offensive in S Palmyra after failing in Al-Abassiyah, no gains yet
>Daara:15 rebels dead,20 injured in roadside bomb planted by SAA
>E Ghouta: JaI managed to repell SAA attack from yesterday
>At least 15 RU ships deployed to Mediterranean sea
>Pro-Turkish militants clash with YPG in NW Syria, turkish artilery helped
>2SAA surrender to IS on Palmyra frontier
>Philip:AF mistakenly bombs gov positions in Marawi-11dead,7injured, meanwhile IS captured weapons&equiptment
>Yemen:clashes around Aden airport,2 dead

Donate/click ads - southfront.org/donate

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/.premium-1.793269
reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/N1714673.pdf
reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/Raqqa sit rep 26 May -n6_0.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Nationalist_Guard
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bzgw2Y-9x-KeamFidkU5OXF0eEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assad Personally Oversaw the Development of Nerve Gas for Use on His Own People

Syrian chemist who was making Sarin gas tells French investigative website Mediapart he was told it was intended to fight Israel; testimonies, documents show Assad began developing chemical arms as early as 2009

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/.premium-1.793269

/sg/ B T F O for good. Assad is the confirmed chemical butcher.

fuck jews

WHITE
H
I
T
E

>ethnic cleansing by the k*rds
reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/N1714673.pdf

> K*urds are responsible for the displacement of 200,000 Arabs since November 2016 around Raqqa.

reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/Raqqa sit rep 26 May -n6_0.pdf

Why are turks stealing the Thundercats symbol?

Drinking beer relaxes me much better than weed

>for Use on His Own People
>he was told it was intended to fight Israel
Fuck off jew. It was intended for you all the time and Assad never used them.

Yo I'm bored. Why there is no training video released so we can kill the jihadists...

thats retarded, didn't hafez fill the kitchen cupboards with chemical agents? it's always been their anti-israel flyspray. so why is this story big. it seems to make no sense.

Would the tattle-tale have told the story if the gas was used against israel? it seems he's not worried that it was bad, but because it wasn't used against the people he thought it would be.

i din't click, it looks like premium content. care to share?

Fuck kurds, they were accepted as refugees by the Arabs in Syria and now they steal their homes with the help of Americans.
You cant make a dumb kurd gypsy a civilised human being no matter what you do.

join the /pg/
its the new thing and newis always better

So Syria and the Great Satan are now out of the Paris Deal. Does that mean we can be allies?

Gamed "WE WUZ ARABS AND SHIT" Nasser

What if Syria had stayed under imbecile Egyptian rule?

What, the Paris Climate Deal?

He also personally dropped every bomb
and he personally gassed 60000 beautiful babies
To each his own I guess
Enjoy it lad

Yes

Hohohohoohohaahaha oh wew.
Whoever from US pulled out from it had to be genuinelly mentally handicapped.
Syria probably didn't give a fuck, because it costs a lot to care.

DELET THIS

so the muslim brothers from egypt and syria would be together?
No way!

Can someone explain to me iraqi-US relations? How is the peshmerga working with the Syrian government to take control of the border without the Americans trying to stop them? Is it possible the iraqis are better equipped to deal with Tehran and Damascus than Washington?

Also RIP Hezbollah commander in iraq

another reason to hate the zionist k*rds

Meeeh, I'm too drained. Think I will just fuck off anyways, maybe will visit my secret club before I go tho. Stay /comfy/ fags.

Iraq is a non country, It belongs to Syria

What's funny is that Kurdistan is against Israeli interests.
Good ignition point for US/Israeli tensions.

Tell that to HIM!

It's kind of silly, because the rest of the world has kind jumped into the ship and are leaving. if the usa wants to sell things to the rest of the world it will have to produce them to standards the rest of the world wants, and if it's all inefficient stuff, no one will buy.

gn

>Kurdistan is against Israeli interests
explain please

Redpill me about Putin. Is he a ruthless and evil oligarch that is going to invade Europe or is that western lies?

> What's funny is that Kurdistan is against Israeli interests.
Kek. I honestly laughed. Kurdistan is an Israeli project from the start. This whole kurdish nationalism is a Zionist project.

>western lies?
this

That doesn't answer my question.. is the US unable to control militant groups in Iraq the same way they "control" FSA & rabble & Kurds?

Sure no one will buy, but moreover, they'll face sanctions from EU.
Basically, Israel supported only Barzani, they've never gave any support to Rojava entity.
And what's common knowledge, if Rojava/Kurdistan becomes a thing, it's a competition for Israel in being another endless hole for military industry complex.

Does the NDF take foreign volunteers?

>source
>israel

wtf i love zionists now

Of course they cant. No arab in Iraq or Syria wants to work for the US. They may take money and weapons from them but they wont follow orders.
The kurds will do anything the US tells them. Theyre gypsies without any morals or principles and hate arabs.

Well he's corrupt af, living the life, making his friends wealthy etc. but he's also the most capable man for this job.

Yes the army/golden devision are heavely influenced by them.
Most of the millitias are pro iran. Trained and payed by them, over these groups the burgers have no power. Many of these millitants actually fighted the americans back in the iraq war.

RATE MY OC, /SG/

Yeah it literally acts as a buffer for greater Israel

Ivan Sidorenko Retweeted
Qalaat Al Mudiq @QalaatAlMudiq

>S. #Syria: US deployed more troops, equipment & airpower to protect Al-Tanf Base as #Iran|ian-backed forces move closer to "security zone".
35m
Again USA safeguarding Syrias future into partitioning, because they and shlomos know what is best for Syrians.

Hopefully they get BTFO and Drumpfy retreats

He's one of the best leaders in the world at the moment, saved Russia from collapse, restored pride and (relative) health to the nation, got rid of the biggest oligarchs and keeps the others in line, reduced corruption massively (although it is still bad, but nowhere near previous levels). I could go on for days

True, it also divides an enemy state. A divided weaker Syria is good for Israel.
Losing any part of Syria will be a win situation for Israel.

it's likely that the usa has very loose 'control' of anything, except perhaps the sdf. the fsa bunch in the past took all americas toys and monies and gave them to isis and other groups.
fsa groups, especially in the al tanf and syrian jordanian border area are likely to be heavily seeded with specops from nato countries, if not infact completely manned by jordanian/gulf/nato specops types. In this case they have full control, altho casualties will lead to some embarrasment - maybe even corpse trading.
the sdf is likely to do whatever the usa wants that does not mess with it's own interests. anyone of these organisations would likely play the us or any other state into a situation they don't want - e.g. kurds would probably happily have turkish and american soldiers kill each other, if they think it helps them.

I don't think a single ally of the us, particularly referring to the jihadi/saddam/aq type of organisation ( not nato ) has ever not turned on the USA at some point.

The usa is dealing with psychopathic killers, with it's own psychopathic agenda on it's mind. It's quite clear that at some point their interests will not align and this will lead to tears.

10/10, would post

Keep calm everyone, it's just 6 gorillion bazillion D chess.

Indeed, and not to mention causing a mass expulsion of Arabs and Turks which will go straight to Europe

I think this south conquest is to keep the SAA and PMU from the occupied northern Syria.
Its all desert (they just have to protect Daraa).

Holy shit. top fucking kek

slander. tiger looks like he used someone for five days tho

>I could go on for days
Well do go on. It's not like you have anything better to do.

get back in the oven with your half baked claims

M8 I've got my final exams in 6 days

>geiger counter
>smug
user, I...

Emptying the Middle East has always been their goal. The Israelis dont mind the kurds as they have agreed to have land outside this Greater Israel. Plus kurds were never jew wise and have loved being slaves them. They dont care where the arabs go as long as they leave. Pissing off Europe is an added bonus as it keeps that innocent poor image of Israel present with the decline of holocaust guilt.

I'll take specific questions though

ASHAD IS EVEL

And don't forget though the more refugees in Europe the weaker we become, furthering the Koudenhove-Kalergi plan and co.

What's the matter?

They wuz khanz an shieeet

Kek. So all Turkey could do today was condemn the US for arming the kurds and saying its not a nice thing to do.
The US is still using Incrlik airbase in Turkey - when will the neo-Ottomans wake up and attack ?
Cmon Ottomans, stop being cucks.

don't

I agree, but Europe has been destroyed for decades now with degeneracy. This is the final nail in the coffin.

wew lads

Hey- cool arab moroccan bro or the weird crazy berber when bro?

It would be, but Israel shall never achieve its goals. Europe will bounce back, we always do. Especially as Poland, Russia etc are coming back to life.

didnt you hear user?
Trump is reasserting American sovereignty by pulling out of the climate change scam
omg he's so based, so much salt, omg fuck sandniggers omg
Thank god America has their sovereignty back, Obama would never do that

Guess

What's going on with Medvedev and that video?

تحيا الامة العربية

>Syrian chemist who was making Sarin gas tells French investigative website Mediapart he was told it was intended to fight Israe
You're not helping your case here, Chaim.

No but they do:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Nationalist_Guard

I think the least id except from Europe is take a neutral approach to Israel. By that I mean they pretend it doesnt exist when the Arabs liberate 1948 Palestine with Iran.
The Israelis are already losing the demographics battle and they havent won a war since 2000.

We all speak english here my dude, why the arab writing
Google translate does a horrible job at it...

They only take arabs in that as in a person that has a citizenship from the Arab League, youd have to be fluent in arabic too.

I believe the courts ordered it taken down because Navalny (unpopular liberal opposition guy funded by Soros, Khodorkovsky) alleged in a video that the Oligarch Usmanov bribed Medvedev but he didn't have any evidence so it counted as their version of libel

Another one for the "Don't get a pic taken with Soleimani" curse

Oh yeah I would say Europe will largely stay out of any such conflict, even though the jews have huge influence in governments the population dislikes Israel and has no appetite for war.

Israel does not have a bright future.

So a thread about a glorious Arab country ruled by the based Arab Baathist party cant have a bit of Arabic in it?
Try learning some arabic, dont depend on jewgle.

أمين

People that think arabs and Israelis side by side are delusional. This will only end with one side wiping off the other from the map.

hakalem polis

feelin a bit depressed, lads
should i throw myself into tafe work, shitpost all day or drink myself into a stupor?

هههههههه حلوه الصوره يسلمو حبيبي

And we can be fairly sure it won't be the Arabs getting wiped out.

For that to happen the Jews would need to have succeeded with their global agenda, and it is unraveling day by day.

Follow my lead

Shitpost all day

>So a thread about a glorious Arab country ruled by the based Arab Baathist party cant have a bit of Arabic in it?
Fair enough, it's just a bit unnecessary.
>Try learning some arabic,
No thank you

you should work.

shitpost while getting drunk is the patrician choice

who do i listen to?

MAGA, m8.

you should work. u will have a sense of satisfaction. at least it wont niggle in your mind while you shitpost.
shitposting all day is for when there is nothing else to do.
and there is something else to do.

Good evening lads, Did the Kalibr missiles Russia launched yesterday really hit the moderate terrorists from Al-Tanf?

You should actually listen to him

Still unconfirmed as far as I know

>"come here user, those feet arent going to massage themselves"

What do?

w-what?

الله يرحم صدام حسين
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bzgw2Y-9x-KeamFidkU5OXF0eEE