Be Mexican (Mestizo)

>Be Mexican (Mestizo)
>Born in U.S.
>Speak no Spanish
>Told to go back where everyone speaks Spanish
Can't I stay and help you guys take back your country then you can conquer Mexico and force everyone to speak English? I really don't want to learn Spanish. I'm already the Mexican version of an Uncle Tom. Can't we be friends? I promise to stay away from your women and let my genes die out.

i dont blame you

I bet your parents are from southern states.
Please stay there, we don't want you either, faggot.

Come to Texas, we already get along super well with you guys and our state basically looks the same as mexico country wise.

As long as you're a citizen and support our values and are a moral man i could care less about your skin color.

Learn Mexican,Taco,then go live with your savage kind.

I went to Mexico and learned Spanish. You'll be just fine Paco.

And I don't want to be there. Stay in the homeland and act like our savage ancestors did. I side with the Europeans and Americans who will create a far better future for us all. If left in charge we will run civilization into the ground.
I also bet you've used drugs and get drunk regularly whereas I've been clean all my life.

But it's such a dirty language. Everything is so round-about. English is so much more direct and simple.

As long as your >50% white

No because your beaner mother came on a temp visa and overstayed for 40 years and had you, now you think you are part of this click or something.

We hate you all. Fuck off.

Kill yourself puto

No pls stay there thank you

>checks flag
I don't think I was asking you, chico

I dont care stay there scum

>Be me
>Parents migrate from Mexico, become citizens, and give birth to me
>Go to college, drop out and join the military
>Marry hot big tittied white girl

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

>Be Mexican (Mestizo)
>Born in U.S.

Which is it? If you're Mexican, go back to your country. If you're American c'mon over to a 4th of July cookout.

How about the both of you fuck off back to spain and you can have your shitty lands back when we're done with it and partying on mars.

Join border patrol.

Not bad. You put your life on the line for my values, and ended up with a trashy white girl. Good job.

Oh look yet another beaner having an existentialist crisis, just shut the fuck up, better yourself and resist the kikes trying to turn us beans into another dumbed down, political force like the niggers so that they can destroy the demographics even further and shit on the people who gave your folks a chance.

You come to Sup Forums looking for sympathy and even the mestizos on here are going to tell you to go back

Are you a tejano? If you're some super assimilated mexican dude like the ones who fought alongside the Anglo Texans in the Alamo you're alright by me buddy

>burgers don't want you because you are an anchor baby with an illegal mother
>mexicans don't want you because you are a disgusting chicano
Loving every laugh.

It's cool, man. America is big enough for everyone, we just need to create ethnic communities and everyone will stay on their side of the fence.

Nah just put a bullet in your head.

Moral of the story: Racemixing is bad. There are not words for the self loathing self aware mongrels feel.

If you're having an identity crisis, OP, then consider writing an article describing your situation and submit it to American Renaissance. A lot of 'race realists' have been saying for decades that immigrant kids / mixed-race kids often end up with divided loyalties and that it can put a lot of emotional stress on them.

Also, if you're looking for a community to belong to then why not join the Texas Nationalist Movement? They basically seem bent on creating an Anglo-Hispano-Texas with conservative values. There's actually quite a few guys like you associated with them.

I had not heart of American Renaissance before. Thank you for the idea. I'll be sure to do that.

If you can avoid breeding with whites and are an American first, then you are my neighbor.

I used to feel the same pain torn between sides, but I ended up giving up on ethnicity and being pure white or meztio. I am an American. I am the great great grandson of a Mexican woman who got her citizenship in the twenties, moved here, had her children, and raised them to be Americans. My entire family from that point on never spoke Spanish, not even in the home. It was left behind at the border. Look user, you need to leave the Mexican side where it belongs. In Mexico and embrace being an American Nationalist. If you try to earn the approval of white nationalist you will never be accepted. Instead be happy with your self and fuck the rest, do your part in further educating people on Nationalism and America First. I raise my children like this.

I'd like to see that culture and pride the Texans have for all of the southwest,we need to revive that old Soutwestern culture that Commiefornia brutally butchered

Like theres any difference between southern mexican subhumans and northern mexicans subhumans, lmfao

How Mexican do you look? If you're light and have pink nipples, maybe we'll make an exception. But if you don't have pink nips, you have to go back.

Hahahaha

get your illegal mother fucking parents out of our country, ya anchor baby shit

We know how you got here and we are tired of dealing with this shit

Adios Juan

I'm half Hispanic. My dad is hwhite and my mom is Mexican, but she's most likely of Spanish ancestry. I identify as white, mainly because I look white (except brown hair and eyes) and I am more familiar with white culture. Sometimes I feel shitty for having brown eyes, but everybody just considers me white anyway. Even had a wetback plumber call me a gavacho. Feels good man.

>being a whiny faggot
You have to go back.

What does gavacho mean? I get called that but I'm still brown, I am 6'1 and don't have native facial features besides the nose and cheekbones but I don't think that makes much of a difference

>Anglo-Hispano-Texas
Texan here, would rather have an all white state thanks.

lo0l

>How Mexican do you look? If you're light and have pink nipples, maybe we'll make an exception. But if you don't have pink nips, you have to go back.

No we won't.

1 drop rule, fuck off spic

>Come to Texas
>i could care less about your skin color

speak for yourself pedro

>leaf
On vacation or just forgot to turn off the vpn?

Can you tape and finish sheetrock?

right, german and FRENCH fuck me.

>be Mexican
>born in the US

???

>Texas Nationalist Movement?
Disgusting.

>They basically seem bent on creating an Anglo-Hispano-Texas
Pointless and stupid. Spics in Texas don't want to be "Texas Nationalist" they want gibs and vote democrat.

you're a fucking faggot. it's fine if you want to be american but don't interfere with the reconquista fucking uncle tom

I prefer you to those "Mexican Pride" types, who ignore all the cultural nuances and want all the exoticism points. You stay there, we stay here, no one conquers anybody by force or by proxy, and we call it a deal. Deal?

Forget the trolls if you are 100% and not an anchor baby

It's a derogatory term for a white person.

>reconquista
You misspelled ruination

gabacho (mexicans): white person, american, or gringo
gabacho (spaniards): french person

oh.. Maybe its because I can barely speak spanish, oh well, at least Im not short

It was going to be on the condition that he doesn't breed with whites.

Mate, I understand how you feel but having been to Texas it simply isn't realistic to expect it to turn into an all-White state. Austin, Killeen, and Dallas are chock full of inter-racial couples - Texas actually has one of the highest rates of intermarriage in the entire country - and the majority of kids in Texas are nonwhite.

If you support a White ethno-state, then I'd consider looking into the League of the South. They want to build an all White state in Appalachia (which is already almost all White). The climate in West Virginia is also a lot more suitable for Whites than Texas's hot scrubland. We didn't evolve to live in such a sunny, hot place. We get skin cancer left & right when we live in the Southwest.

Why do Americans say 'could care less'?

hahaha kys faggot
t. A Mexican

Because he's retarded and probably writes "should of" and "all intensive purposes"

I'm white and I speak your language taco nigger. Take some pride in your heritage ese.

only the stupid ones

if these conditions are met, i could overlook and care less about your skin color than i would otherwise

Mate, the Texas Nationalist Movement isn't perfect but they have relatively strong local support (they're not a fringe group) and they serve a good purpose. America is the #1 tool of Jewry and is the bludgeon used to intimidate European Nationalists into submission - so if the TNM and other groups ever succeed in shattering American then my own people might have a shot (and White Americans will have a much better chance at creating a White ethno-state if Uncle Sam starts to disintegrate).

>Uncle Tamalé
EY JU GODDA GO BAK ESE

There is nothing to be proud of. Spanish is not inherently a Mexican language. There are Mexican accents and there are Spanish accents. The Mexican version sounds much dirtier than it's Spain version.

Mestizos with balls, respect, and honour. I like this new mexi-can-do attitude

actual Canadian, just assuming white texans don't want another beaner in their state :^)

You should know that most of the white supremacists on pol are also mestizos

Spanish is easy. If they were making you learn German or Russian, I might have some sympathy.

You gotta go back.

I'm mexican american too. I love the white girls and latinas. no las negras they stink.

Just goes to show most of the poster with this flag is either a spic or chink. Pol is the ultimate role play board.

I'm just an American or someone who put too much into the country to just leave because a nigger on Sup Forums said YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, that being said the jew and the nigger is our real enemy, I just want things to be that way it was before the Immigration Act of 1965.

And for the mestizos and castizos on, don't have kids with white women, especially the Germanic, Anglo and Scandi ones, the kids are gonna look weird. Stick with mestiza, castizas and any Iberian that'll give you the time of day, we all have indio and Spanish/Basque blood in us already, try to be consistent with your genetic make up

you are a complete cuck..

We don't. The only Hispanics we like are the fairskins because they feel more inclined to assimilate. The shitskins tend to selfsegregate and leech off of the rest of us from welfare, not to mention the darker they are the more likely they are to be illegals

Mestizos are trash, OP. Always remember that white people don't like you.

Honestly cucking us nonwhites is the best thing you could do. Why are you slapping a helping hand away?

you are right genetic hygiene is very important

You're fine, fuckhead. You belong here. American is not a race, it's an identity and of all the shitskins we import (or the niggers that are already here) you latins are by far the best.

Work hard, provide for yourself and your family and you fit in, it's pretty simple.

I am basically Mexican, I have 1/8 abo blood and Northern European/Scandinavian for the rest.
I even have the stereotypical moustache that doesn't fully grow out and looks all thin, but I still pass as white to most.
The difference with me is that nobody can tell me to go back cause this my motherfucking land.

White Pride WorldWide

I feel the same way, my girlfriend is Northern European with just a bit of aboriginal in her too.

You are a fag.
First up you're a cuck, be proud of your fucking genes and culture you absolute loser.

Second if you're in Texas or a state near there get to know the "Tejano" culture pendejo. It's actually successful Mexican people who don't act like gross chicANOS. They're proud of Texas and usually country and are the forefront of Conservative values.

America is a melting pot i'm assuming so just be American but never forget your roots and whitewash the fuck outta your kids.

Most beans don't realize this, the ones that get with the niggers disgust me the most, their grandmothers must be spinning like a turbine in their graves. Speaking of niggers, they have to go, their (((culture))) is aggravating a people who already have an inclination to violent behavior. It's killing any hispanidad, our one redeeming factor, left in the bean community and turning us into another group of branwashed, political slaves that'll vote what ever the Democrats tell us to vote. We must revive that hispanidad and just the US Southwest culture all together if we beans don't want to go the way of the nigger and get gassed/live in an extension of Tijuana down the road.

Fuck off leaf.

yes OP. Just act like you're white and do normal people things. Vote for Trump and laugh at illegals. You're one of us already, just careful with the white chicks. If you must marry a white try to limit it to an Italian on other Latin descended person.

Breddy good.

>Be me, white
>Enlist, go to desert
>ETS
>Use dat dere GI Bill
>Moving to Texas in August to go to grad school at Texas A&M
>In January marrying half white half Salvadoran girlfriend of 10 years

>doesn't speak his mother language
>apologetic weakling cuck

you should be gassed no matter where you are in the world shitskin

Because we actually could care less. We choose to care a small amount, but we want you to know that we could at any moment care less.

Doesn't take a genius to figure that out, you dumb fuckn faggot. Learn to read.

See this
You don't need the approval of stormfags, just give them respect and expect nothing in return if you really respect and appreciate whites. Other than that, accept and embrace who you are, even if you pride your individual achievements only you should pay homage to your history. Just LARP as a Spanish colonist who fucks exotic jungle girls and shit idk.
Just be happy you're not a nigger, and keep doing what you're doing, but never come to Sup Forums for empathy because that's weak, and the only thing we respect is dignity and strength, so manifest that.

How does your girlfriend look i'm curious.

Half Mexican half White here.

I look Mexican but my other siblings are white looking.

I'm a white Mexican, fuck all the indo shits in the states and in mexico

Sup Forums isn't one person, but in general user people here just don't like degeneracy and globalist schemes that unfold at the expense of everyone else.

Just don't be a massive degenerate, take care of yourself, don't go through life blissfully ignorant, and contribute positively to your community.

That's all bro. You're good to stay in my book.

She looks brown. White people sometimes mistake her for Indian (Poo in Loo) because to most white people brown people all look alike (honestly I can only really tell the difference because I've been around Latin people and Indians frequently).

I don't know but we call our northern neighbor (France) gabachos

>America is a melting pot i'm assuming so just be American but never forget your roots and whitewash the fuck outta your kids.

The issue is that eventually every melting pot breaks down: the Roman Empire, Persian Empire, Spanish Empire, British Empire, etcetera. Right now, we are seeing the beginning stages of the decline of the American Empire. People simply don't want to identify as being part of a melting pot. And many nonwhites, especially Negroes, wouldn't be capable of assimilating into America's mainstream if their life depended on it.

The best option for America at this point is to simply begin the process of peaceful dissolution (a bit like what happened with the Soviet Union).

legit

this is considered white in niggated states of kikerica

Good, self reliance and determination is one of the hallmarks of American values, thats why liberals are so fucking disgusting, they care WAY too much and for the wrong people too. Only time I would ever want you to care for me is if I'm bleeding out on the battlefield holding off a horde of illegals trying to break in the country, you can expect the same from me.

>Turkey
hahaha

You're funny.
You meant to direct this to OP?
I love this meme hahaha

But I have a thing for asians and whites.

>try to be consistent with your genetic make up

Fuck that! I'm not having kids unless they'd be at last half Med masterrace. I need to breed the disgusting barbaric snownigger genes out of my line.

Except not