Kids day in Poland

Kids day in Poland. So, like every year, they were given a voice in our parliament. Turn on the subs and enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvg5_Nmpz8g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FasLBSyYuOA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvg5_Nmpz8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poland is truly the last bastion of good morals and the white race in Europe

that 13 y.o. kiddo calling Okrągły Stół a "criminal regime"
fucking priceless, memes did the job

Holy shit, was this the only viewpoint or were the leftists edited out?

he coudn't raise his own children but for sure he raised our youth well

Why is there a nigglet there?

Some vegan Polish millennial bought into the fad. Kid likely holds the same views as Sup Forumsacks who aren't white as a result.

Nice, I wish our youth were as redpilled.

But I won't give up hope, I just heard young trainees (Azubis) in an office at my workplace openly talk about "dumb Niggers" as I entered the room to pick up some file.

And they didn't know that I was redpilled.

Luckily that I have entered the room and not my 50 years old female sub-boss, these fat disgusting cunt.

Here is another, translated, video

youtube.com/watch?v=FasLBSyYuOA

in Poland when you say "arab", most people will think of goatfucker living in a desert
pic rel

he seemed like he was saying this just to "fit in" into the society, just to be accepted because the very most of our youth (70% or more) supports right-wing parties

>2:05

Let the Sejm once again crown a King of the Commonwealth from among the szlachta! Let the knights of Poland ride once more!

This would probably be more noticeable if there weren't so many Poland threads.

God Almighty... There may actually be hope yet

Bump

Keep up the good work, based Poland.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Nvg5_Nmpz8g

BASED AF

I like the eagle on the PiS party symbol.

Your Orlen gas stations have that too.
I like such things.

What the fuck nigger in Poland

It's nice to see that many of our youth is still on the right side
Because the jewish propaganda in rap music sure made a lot of them into fucking degenerates.
Then again when I was young I was a degenerate and even anarchist too and now here I am shitposting on Sup Forums and beating sandniggers on the streets

>volksdeutsch
why that .jpg using it as an insult?
t. volksdeutsch, meine heimat ist Oberschlesien

i remember from my first days of school (round 2000's) that 'jew' and 'gypsy' were the best way to offend someone

This, I supported Palikot when I was 16, then swallowed the Korwin's redpill and here I am. This old man really did a great job with becoming a meme in Poland

You need to go back

I have heard that right now kids also say 'you refugee'

you will never force me to get back into german caliphate. However, i got german passport (thanks, opa) so i could really emigrate any day i want, but i prefer to stay in Poland, i'm studying here, i got non-degenerate gf

I would say something like 10% of children who spoke said some idiotic leftist propaganda. The rest of the kids were so based I could not believe it.

It can be hard to believe for you Anglo, but black poles are red pilled racists who respect polish history and values.

You're not fooling me. I was in Warsaw a few months ago and there was a massive protest in the streets. Thousands of liberals crying about some guy "worse than Trump".

Daily reminder that if you're country doesn't have the right to bear arms you are being cucked.

;_;

>black poles
t. cuck

I meant to say civic nationalist

yeah and also faggot, especially that the most common insult in Poland is chuj ci w dupę (literaly I wish you dick in your ass)

Those "protests are mostly sponsored by Soros and elites allied with ((((them)))).
They do not reflect the nation's views or feelings. People see through media's lies ( which are owned mostly by german companies ). For example most of newspapers would print the titles saying: over 40% of poles dont see "positive" change after Law and Justice party took office.
Instead of saying over 50% of poles DO see these changes. We deal with this shit on a daily basis. Few months ago we fuckin witnessed failed coup d'état arranged by small puppet party literally sponsored by Soros and party that ruled Poland before Law and Justice and almost destroyed this country.

Fucking immune to kike media! - how is this possible? I swear it is all because of history - if you deconstruct history you can deconstruct a people.

In Poland we have a long tradition of knowing that the (((media))) are brainwashing the people
Communism was not so long ago and people still have in mind how important is looking for third party news source