Trump Wins

The fucking Madman did it. He pulled out of the Paris Accord. Get away for another collective meltdown from the Leftis losers.

I actually turned on CNN right after his press conference and may have masturbated a little

When agriculture collapses your children will have to eat their own feces just to stave off hunger pains for a few hours.

Oh I fucking never get tired of it. Watching those lying pieces of shit lose is like watching a bunch of monkeys throwing rotten fruit at each other. Never gets old.

You mean like some spots in Venezuela?

Bump

I do agree that climate change is a big deal, but I don't believe man-made climate change is a bothersome right now cause that has been proven to be falsified many times. The accord is something the EU is using as an excuse to suck out funds from us. If we want to focus on environmental problems, we have to start here in America and pulling out of the Paris Accord will guarantee we can have funds to fix the environment here. How can we do that is the EU sucks away funds that prevent us from doing so here?

And with advancements Europe made with things like solar panels, it is not like they can't do environmental issues without us. It was just an excuse for the EU to leech off of the US. Current leftists won't admit that cause most of them still held true to the idealogical subversion of Obama. And anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows that Clown hated America with every fiber of his being.

Shut up you fucking science denier

Go blow your brain out you pathetic Reality Denier

>will ensure we have the funds to fix the environment here
like by shutting down the EPA and removing regulations on the oil industry?

This is just Trump sucking Big Oil's fat cock and if you think this is a "liberal" thing, tell it to literally every conservative nation on earth that signed on

*pop science denier

>When agriculture collapses

Look at this fucking retard.

put all the politics and bullshit aside, any intelligent person can agree humans pumping poison into our environment 24/7 for the past 100 years is not good for our planet or us

DAE kinda wish that the story of A.I. the spielberg movie comes true? I mean we all die out but there would be a cool period of robot hookers and slaves.

>lol fuck oxygen
>people being butt hurt is more important then survival

well we have this thing called a food chain, and people depend on it to live

Hes gonna try to renegotiate it you retard.

Is every person on this planet besides some tribal people in Africa and 20% a leftist?

You guys are the bully who pushes the nerdy kid out of the way to mess with some gadget that he made that will save the world, but then you break it on accident and go "sorry faggot" and walk away.
We will resent you for this
Maybe you guys are just dicks

Is there a point hidden somewhere in your passive aggressive post, you fucking faggot?

>b-b-but muh sea levels

Lol at the idiot who thinks it's somehow "conservative" to sign onto an international mandate, which would give money to he third world.

Oh screw off. The EPA hasn't done jack on issuing environmental regulations in its 30+ years. Just a bunch of lobbying.

>muh food chain

>literally trying to cuck humanity out of its rightful place in the food chain by denying it its ability to dominate the planet

HA!! Fat Chance Of That, Nigga

Correct if I wrong, but wasn't it Obama responsible for issuing more mandates than any president before or since?

You cannot be this stupid holy shit did you take 7th grade science on the ecosystem and how if it changes drastically due to mass extinction of species it could have negative ramifications for human beings. That being said I don't think the polar bears going extinct would destroy the earth or anything.

Why do you think he took a week to come up with an answer?

Then stop pesticide use and over-fertilization. That does more immediate damage to the environment and more responsible for the death of species.

Except monitor our emissions and keep coal and oil lobbyists from destroying Alaska

One of my friends is flipping shit over this, what are some good talking points that don't rely on global warming is a myth? Because the moment I say that he'll shut down and ignore everything else. I gotta sneak this red pill in.

You sound like a woman or a cuck.

Macron said he wouldn't renegotiate

Overpopulation in third-world countries is the cause of "global warming."

The solution is obvious, but people don't want to acknowledge it because it makes them uncomfortable.

Not opposed to it

Germany, France, and Italy just released a statement. No Negotiations

The US is irrelevant now. Leave the world to Europe and China, the parts that matter.

But have they truly done anything of real value in Middle America? Not that I recall.

The stupidity has reached critical mass. Nobody actually read what's included in the paris accord. Are these people pretending that the agreement is actually useful? They must know that it's a nonbinding peace of trash, right?

Yeah mankind can't just dominate and infinitely expand over the planet and consume all resources. We wouldn't wouldn't be able to sustain ourselves

This originated as a serious post somewhere. Fucking horrible.

I've never been more proud of my country. Praise Kek & His prophet Emperor Donald J. Trump. Peace be upon Them.

In that case, they gave Trump an out to really disregard their screeches and go back to maga. We have the cash and the upper hand.

Europe will literally be an old age home in 25 years. It doesn't matter.

Germany and France will fuck it up and cave in though after countless disaster Merkal has caused and Macron is soon to cause. Italy? That's a 50/50 considering they are also having troubles under the EU as well.

Western countries have leveled out in terms of population growth.

Yet (((they))) insist that this is a problem and we need to take in more immigrants to correct it.

it's like he was elected all over again, I love it

This is the hyperbole that will get Trump his second term. Please carry on.

Trump is shitty at negotiating

Higher sea levels means more fish and no New York where is the down side

I read it and I can tell was nothing to gain from it. We were making it better for them by bailing them out without them paying any fair share. It's a huge joke.

thats not how it works at all

Oh boy you're gonna get millions of Climate Refugees over the next 30 years. Dumb even for racists standards

That green tech is not currently cost effective. We can not afford to adopt green tech on a nation wide scale. Smaller companies can not afford it. The paris agreement was nonbinding and therefore instantly ineffective because countries will not be penalyzed for not sticking to it. Private companies will still improve green tech, regardless of the paris accord. The money spent on the accord could help people who are suffering right now, rather than gamble it away on the CHANCE that countries might collectively lower their emissions. It is a massive waste of money that will most likely result in zero progress. OH BUT WAIT MUH VIRTUE SIGNALING I CARE I CARE I CARE ABOUT THE ENVIORNMENT LOOK AT ME LMAO JE SUIS PARIS ACCORD DRUMPF WILL KILL THE PLANET.

Only if they can climb over the wall

Tell him that a single volcanic eruption releases more Co2 the air then humans ever have. And remind him that trees love Co2

Stay mad.

>Climate Refugees

lol. You mean weaponized migrants? Let 'em drown.

They fucked up a river in a couple of states quite well

They are not just gonna come from mexico, and youll have a president in the next 30 years who will likely let them refugee in. Also he counlt even get the budget approved for the wall. Hilariously enouth it specifically says No Walls for this kne that just passed in congress.

What is a negotiation that he has come out on top while president?

Yes, temperatures change quasiperiodically on timescales of ~100,000 years. What's your point? Nobody cares that temperatures are gonna be 10 degrees lower 50,000 years from now when we're gonna increase them by 3 degrees over the next 50 years.

>When agriculture collapses
Monsanto shill

Youre defending the planet getting trashed by oil companies because DUDE MEMES LMAO

You thinks hes gonna be the president forever. Youll get a democrat maybe i say 8 years, then what? wolrd is gonna be a worst place and everyone is gonna want in. You wknt be a le to bla me anyone else but yourselves

These are great times. That Paris Accord crap was just an obvious tax scheme.

Guess you better buy a fucking boat then,faggot.

warming the climate is a net positive for Europe and US in the long term. .

It's bad for niggers in africa and maybe ching chongs. Who gives a shit about them?

you are celebrating the coming of milions of Climate Refugees in the next 30 years. Hes not gonna be the president after 8 years, some1 will let them all in... or some... also in europe

Are there really this many morons or are half of you guys shills trying to create the illusion of consensus for something that's objectively bad and dumb from someone who is objectively bad and dumb and poorly educated and possibly functionally illiterate. I'm not mad I just fundamentally can't comprehend it, leftists vote for Muslim hordes and then you retards turn around and counter that by ensuring your own misery/demise in even better ways while calling yourselves the smart ones. I'll never be able to integrate it into my psyche.

Worth it just for this and Gorsuch. This deal would have made us even more uncompetitive while lying shitholes like china will promise in one hand and pollute like crazy in the other.

Hopefully we'll have a world war by then that purges the undesirables :^)

Thanks for obeying my instruction.

And there you have it. Fuck the EPA.

they will go to your country. Eventually youll get a president who will let some (millions) in. Also you dont want them in but you wanna screw them? you really are a genocidal animal

Really makes me think.

Thanks for proving how retarded you are. He hasn't done shit except weaken his hand with everything he has tried

God bless Donald Trump. The absolute madman!

On Monday it's all about Russia again, I bet my erection on it.

>Only countries that haven't signed on are Syria (a pure shithole redeemed only by it's oil reserves), Nicaragua (a island nation that runs almost entirely on renewables anyways), and the U.S. (a country with extremely aggressive coal and oil lobbyists trying to tap reserves found in protected areas)

really jogs the noggin huh?

This.

And maybe a military draft will do us some good. What does it tell you when Clint Eastwood refers to this current age as The Generation of Pussies?

What the fuck is a climate refugee? Do people really think places on this planet will have apocalyptic conditions within the next 30 years? Is there any proof of that or is it all assumption?

>t. Colbert
No scoops for you.

like the next president isn't going to just rejoin. anyone who thinks he's gonna win another term is fucking delusional.

OR

they won't. And the world will be saved.

Thanks blumpf.

Not likely though. Most likely scenario , just a flock of refugees. Also no war can kill billions and if it did it would affect you too in a really horrible manner , thats for sure

CLIMATE. CHANGE. WILL. NOT. AFFECT. ME.

No one told you third-world savages to breed like vermin.

They'll just have to find a way to deal with their own self-inflicted problems. Dying is fine too.

imagine actually believing this

lmao'ing at yo life

Children this is bait.

And the Paris agreement will stop this how?

>He pulled out of the Paris Accord
In 3 years, assuming he's still president at that point.

>Not likely though

Says who? You?

They'll try to reach safer places. You dont understand statistics, by probability millions will succeed obviously other tens of millions will perish

Do you mind giving me some stock picks, since you can predict the future?

Love to see how the d&c "Trump is a puppet nao" posters can explain This.

The paris deal is the priciest deal that has ever been made and according to the deal the change in the environment will be 0.1% in the """right""" direction in 20 years

If you actually want to help the environment why not fund the things that actually do help the environment instead of a fucking proxy shill shit

But I doubt you even care past trying to either larp or get your pay check

My favourite thing is when liberals explain something like that. "Weeee have a food chain" NO FUCKING WAY

1 word: Ecofascism.

>muh butt stuff