Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0Xo1WzlK3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Means_of_production
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They won't reply.

The entire purpose of shilling is to slide the board

The liberals will get re-elected and make an even worse version

at least that's in 2024

I wanna at least get a proper discussion going. I actually listened to his speech and it honestly makes sense for the US to pull out, economically speaking. Lefties couldn't care less about the repercussions of giving up fossil fuels as long as they can delude themselves into thinking they saved the Earth

Fucking faggots

CO2 can't melt steel beam. Therefore, climate change. Therefore, give me money. Therefore, Putin is the 400lb hacker.

watch that documentary about climate change, youll see its nothing to take lightly

every country in the world didnt just sign an agreement that makes themselves less competitive for the heck of it

easy to fall for the idea that green energy is for dumb tree hugging lefties but its actually just stupidly short sighted for Trump to end this agreement

its obvious he only saw one side of the argument, he probably never even got a briefing on the effects of climate change or why its important to reduce carbon emissions

This is what being an inbred intellectual gets you.

>the effects of climate change
Yeah, liberal smugness is annoying.

Wanna save the world? Nuke China and India, and most of the ME for good measure.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0Xo1WzlK3A

"I Was Elected to Represent the Citizens of Pittsburgh, Not Paris"

He doesnt even understand that the Paris accord is just a name, it has nothing to do with the contents of the agreement. Just in case anyone was doubting his stupidity.

lol terrible shilling today, just reinforces my confidence in Trump !

IF global warming Really existed

why is ocean front property not tanking

it's not bad. Pulling out of the paris agreement is allowing us to create jobs that only countries other than the US were allowed to create. So for us, it is a good deal.

anything Trump has ever done or said that was slightly intelligent is due to other people telling him what to do or say, he comes off as mildly retarded

because we need to take in more muslims right guys?

That statement is the same level of retardation as saying "if evolution is real then why have I never seen an ape turn into a human?"

But what about muh planet n shiet?

uhh...guys..?

They always have to fucking squeeze shit in don't they.

How about the agreement just says "hey, lets just reduce emissions and aim for renewable energy sources". No, that would be too reasonable.

Holy fuck I'm mad

Pure (((coincidence)))

Bump

You stupid shitter. You just need to recognize your privilege, goy.

Globull Warming is total bullshit. It's as real as Dungeons & Dragons.

The (((Climate Change))) agenda is basically yet another incarnation of the of the 'seize the means of production' communist theory. Enforce an artificial limitation in an effort to control a nations economic, industrial, and overall development.

I find this thread to be hilarious that on Sup Forums, the so called home of the fascist and commie destroyers, that the obvious communist agenda piece that is the very essence of (((Climate Change))) is not called out 24/7. Instead you have so many young and newfags who do not understand how Communism actually works and they actually start believing the (((Climate Change))) lie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Means_of_production

>INB4 But.. but... user the weather is 1.7364782 degrees warmer than last year and my college professor said that the science is settled and (((CNN))) said that anyone who questions (((Climate Change))) is a "denier".

Seriously, if you want people to get on board with your (((scheme))) you are going to have to force all of Asia and Europe to self impose strict limitation and then we will still not get on board but rather be ahead. There is no real circumstance in which you will get any nation to self impose restrictions... even if everyone else pinky swears they will also.

Fire up those coal mines and natural gas rigs boys, time to put America back to work.

Climate change pushers always say the end is nigh while no darwinist has ever claimed evolution happens in a short time span... So your analogy is the only thing retarded.

It doesn't matter what 'shills' tell you, you'll never agree with it. Because it comes down to a moral decision, not an economic one.

If you remove CO2 limits then industry can either up their production or scrap expensive clean upgrades to their facilities.

But you'll never see the difference. The rust belt won't suddenly start un-rusting. It was only signed last year and the United States haven't begun to reach their target yet. CO2 targets weren't going to be ratified until 2020.

Effectively for the United States nothing is going to change. Look around, what you see right now is what you get. Industry won't spring back into life, all its done is limit the need to create new renewable industries that would have stepped in to fill the holes. It also means there is no federally mandated guidelines in place that instructs to industry to modernize. industries become self regulating when it comes to fixing their own problems.....and let's face it, when faced with a decision to either ignore a problem or spend money to fix it, more than likely they'll ignore it.

The point is, industry won't modernize and will likely stagnate. You won't see a massive shift in economics. It's effectively selling out a potentially cleaner future so you can maintain the status quo. If you're ok with that, fine. Every other country on Earth except the US, Syria and Nicaragua.

And aren't those other two absolute trailblazers.

Unslid