Imagine This

>2050
>entire planet has been reduced to a sweltering greenhouse
>all rivers and oceans are so polluted nothing can live in them
>melted ice caps have risen sea levels by hundreds of feet, displacing billions of people and leaving many major cities underwater
>90% of fertile land has been destroyed by the rising temperatures, famine is widespread across the globe
>the only animals that have managed to survive the environmental rape are pigeons and rats

Now your grandchildren come to you and ask why you supported Trump. What do you say to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yur_tjuJCdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sorry we didn't support trump more since the kikes gave China and india a free pass to destroy our planet

Thankfully the Carbon Klansman mostly killed africans

>What do you say to them?
It was Obama`s fault.

RARE

I'm not going to reproduce friend, why should i give a flying fuck about your gay ass grandchildren

nice catastrophology u got there

Not bad at all, actually. I might actually come around and support climate hoaxers

This, also thanks for the rare as fuck flag for my collection

CO2 is already nearing levels of saturation
the relationship between CO2 and temp increase is logarithmic and it's all but plateaued -- with each doubling of CO2 the corresponding temp increase is ever smaller

it's not global warming, it's global greening
since the 1970s Earth has gained a continental increase in greenery

>Royal Society Global Greening climate lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk

>articles
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html

Carbon narrative is a scheme for world government.
We should fight pollution and bad environmental policies, not the goose chase which is carbon warming.

Reminds me of this gem youtube.com/watch?v=yur_tjuJCdU

Shut it down goyim

This is what globalist lefty transexual redditards actually believe.

Fuck drumpf

you cunts need to fucking die hey. There are so many of you here now and nobody believes a word you say.. this is a white nationalist Christian board. Climate change is happening.. we're on a big faggit rock whipping around a giant lava rock and we're filled with lava and shits going crazy all the time..

Insert pictures of the Sahara with grass on it taken 10k years ago dot jaypeg.

Stop trying to make the world and it's business bend to your retarded (((science))) and ridiculous agenda

>90% of fertile land has been destroyed by the rising temperatures, famine is widespread across the globe
A contradictory statement in your imaginative world of increased CO2 and water, in which plant life would thrive. Existing forests would become lush and more than likely there would be a year round growing season in many more areas. But this doesn't follow the narrative of "MUh Werld Iz DYing theNKs to Drunndle"

False premise. None of these ignorant redcap fucks will ever touch a vagina.

This is retarded. (((Scientists))) have been making predictions like these since the 60's and nothing has happened.

I like the suffering. I like the pain. I LIKE THIS WORLD!!!!

Humans do not affect the climate. The belief that they do is a psuedoscientific mythology.

Because after lying non-stop for years, the left became impossible to believe about anything. It was impossible to know they were right about this. (They are probably lying.)

>doesn't happen
>j-just wait until 2055!