Barron confirmed to be a nazi?

Barron confirmed to be a nazi?

>me gusta
Wtf when did twitter become a meme?

Fake

I want to believe this is actually Barron's account. But everything points to it not being real.

> likes a man in a girl body
Confirmed to be gay at least

He's linked 'his' steam account to it, one can only hope that it's the real deal

I've managed to add the account, I so hope it's real.

Just spiritually.

>@STBPOTUS
>Real

Pick one, you underage mongoloids

It's like in Spanish, that's where the meme originates. The facebook like button also says me gusta if your language preferences are set to Spanish.

Spanish people are retarded why do we let them exist? All of central and South America could have been English

how can you possibly believe this account is legit you dumb fucks?

Why would the presidents son need to beg on twitter for people to give him free stuff? Seems weird right guys?

It's some memer that wants free games.

Says a frenchie leaf

Whoever he is, his wishlist is a riot

I'm Hungarian

>why do we let them exist?

Because we have been explorers and conquerors, we have owned half the world while you mingled in the backwaters. That a dumb fuck like you think he's got any say on us as a people, is really kekening.

>owned half the world
Um sweetie the British empire is the biggest in history, and you're speaking English ;)

Spain has been one of the biggest Empires in the world, that a fucking Eastern European would sperg around about it, it's laughable. Literally a white nigger.

I am speaking English because this is an American website, you dogfucker. Let me remind you Spanish in the second most spoken language in the world, above English and below Chinese.

>haha look how many non whites speak this language check mate Anglos

It's also the most common second language people learn. :)

>Giving a shit about whites

I don't care about gonadless queers promoting their own self destruction. Southern Europeans made EVROPA the nest of modern civilization and thought, while the a bunch of glorified mudhut barbarians raped and burn down villages of their own, while later on trying to claim they were the Greeks and Romans.

Funny though, considering the US is like 60% white and England looks like your everyday Morocco, you guys can't be too far off.

How the FUCK do you weebs keep all of these obscure characters straight?

And why is Asuka best girl?*
*I have no idea who Asuka is, but I've been reading ptg for months and this has been drilled into me.

>evropa
Speak English

>ptg
You mean the "private tracker general" on Sup Forums?

Daily reminder that private tracker fags are cucks who are counter productive to the freedom of information principles that the internet was founded on

What a shitty comeback, I was expecting better banter from the ''mighty'' Anglo.

Oh well.

President Trump General. You have to go back.

You do know this is an anime imageboard, right? Fresh from leddit?

I'm not an Anglo I'm Hungarian

>you actually enjoy learning in depth about your hobbies and don't just use them to virtue signal and as a fodder for meaningless social interaction?
g o b a c k

Oh, that explains the lack of substance and character.

Why waste time on a Spanish animal?

If you felt that way, you wouldn't have bothered asking me a question meant for yourself. I'll just stop shitposting, we are derailing the thread and thanks to your lack of banter, it's not even funny.

This is the thread I refresh last because I just don't give a shit

retarded burger with leaf proxy

>oh sweetie needs to go

BARRON TRUMP CONFIRMED TO BROWSE Sup Forums

2042 final SOLUTION

He's white and male so of course, born Nazi

I don't even know how to make a proxy and I never would anyway because I'm proud of being Canadian

Fucking leafs make me ashamed.

yeah probably a nigger.

Kill yourself then we don't need fags like you here

>Spanish pretending he's not white

You are not even Anglo, let alone white. You dumbfuck.

Cute

Hehe, he has good taste. That kid is growing up well.

Do you think he likes traps?

Fake and gay, but funny.

Does sweetie post at this twitter account?

>hung-ARYAN
>lol your not white XD JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

The girls in anime generally look more varied and distinct than the cookie-cutter bitches I gotta deal with IRL

because it is fake news and so is this shir thread.

>tanya
>girl

>talks exclusively about anime
>posts pictures of nothing but anime
I t-think it's rly him you guyz!

>it's an ugly traps claim good looking girls are actually trans, so they can pretend there is hope for them too episode
I would tell you to kill yourself, but you are probably already thinking about it, so get on with it already.

>ywn make girls so wet that they try to send you drawings even though it's an an obviously fake account
feels bad man

Someone did draw me

>Just a lonesome artist.
She wants the shota D

GOOD LUCK, LITTLE DUCK

I see people do this a lot on Twitter, they genuinely roleplay as a character or a person.

WE

if you could remove a woman's brains and insert your best bro's brain, would you not want to fuck that 11 year old loli's tight little butthole?

WAZ 60% WHITE