WASHING STATE COLLEGE RACISM

nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
THESE NIGGERS WANT A WHITE PEOPLE FREE DAY ON CAMPUS.

we unironically have to do something about this shit pol

You need to get a few whites to show up with rifles that day.

Wait until the faculty capitulate then leave and never come back.

We should encourage it at every college campus in America.

why is washington so anti-white all of a sudden? Too much kool-aid and watermelon in the drinking water?

Seattle became a hub of "diversity" that spread the cancer throughout the state
Austin is threatening to do the same in Texas

1. Demand more segregated everything
2. Enjoy all white communities
3. Let nature take its course
4. Wait for MLK v2

I hope this happens more. This just proves that segregation is in human nature once a group is put into a position where they may actually pull it off.

Wouldn't you user's love it if all the minorities intentionally avoided you and kept to their own shitholes? (This does not apply to European anons, I know you guys love to prep a mean bull)

I WANT A NIGGER FREE COUNTRY EVERYDAY

i guess we can't always get what we want

"plans to protest what they say is institutional racism at the Olympia campus"

yet they were allowed to attend school there, this is what happens when you let anyone take out loans to attend college, you get moronic niggers who think they are intelligent and it only causes problems

instead of being busy studying for their future occupations these niggers are just their to cause trouble

why don't we just follow Malcom X and make the black ghettos a political reality?

let blacks "govern" themselves
blacks escaping are trespassers, shot on sight
build wall

Fun fact, one of my coworkers brother baby mama is in this pic. She told me things you'll never hear about this case

spill the beans, man, we wanna know

See how many of these the typical nigger checks off

>white free day.
that's gonna be lots of empty classes

video source for picture?

If I get 5 more yous I'll spill some "interesting" tidbits about the case and family life

kek that white girl doesn't give a fuck

Kill yourself

>not wanting blacks to self-segregate

Philistines

come on man
don't fuck with us

I'll consider it 5. Every 5 I'll spill some new secret. 1) no one expected them to do it. Niggers might be stupid but not that stupid. She said she was shocked seeing her on tv like a clown

Let's leave forever and make a white only college. Czech'd

You fucking cocksucker

You dont get enough attention in real life he

2 gives in a row
Do it.

Sounds a lot like SEGREGATION and JIM CROW to me...

whatever

>1) no one expected them to do it.

expected them to do what exactly?

btw, this counts as another 5, you attention-whore

Thanks for telling that amazing fact crest, now run along now. The bull needs to be prepped

Bring signs saying you support their plan of segregation.

Give it to them, let them segregate themselves.

>spill some new secret
>literally nothing

Fuck off

To snatch him up the way they did. Here's another one since I'm generous. They tricked him into following him not just him but the parent too. Said they were going to go play basketball or something

They have been segregating themselves during the previous years not showing their asses on campus for a day - nobody said a word. Now they demanding everyone else to leave.

What the fuck am I reading.

Is that in America? In Trumps America? The fuck is wrong with that country. The level of hatred is disturbing.

Should never had imported niggers. Only problems.

i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what the context is other than blacks are involved somehow, thanks

No, this happened because of Obama. I'm not shitting you either because back before Obama, gays were just like everyone else. not put on a pedestal to be gawked and admired

Why? How is this a problem. If they follow through with this shit it'll most likely end in campuses where white people are completely banned which then leads into campuses for white people only. It might take some time but the end result is very favorable for you.

Let them do it. Especially at this "college"

>The Evergreen State College is an accredited public liberal arts college and a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges, located in Olympia, Washington, USA.
>Founded in 1967, Evergreen was formed to be an experimental and non-traditional college.
>Full-time students enroll in interdisciplinary academic programs instead of classes. Programs typically offer students the opportunity to study several disciplines in a coordinated manner.
>Faculty write narrative evaluations of students' work in place of issuing grades.

Please describe the problem other than "that's not what I had!"

Guilty of 3 and 4

Can a suicidalfag please go down to one of these meetings and an hero by police? Fuck that pussy ass exit bag shit, go and take one for the damn team.

They should just have schools where we separate white and people of color. Seriously, fuck white people.

Moarrr

>They should just have countries where we separate white and people of color.

>them
>him
you're not making any sense. who the fuck are you talking about, man? The jewish professor? The college director? wtf

Fuck Seattle. Eastern Washington, Idaho, and eastern Oregon should be their own state.

Have a (you).

The dindus in the picture that kidnapped the white kid for facebook live video

wtf they kidnapped somebody? that wasn't on any video I saw. Are we talking about the same thing? Kids protesting at evergreen over white supremacist jews?

That's called segregation. I thought they wanted equality.

We've come full circle.

Here's one more before the Mexico game starts. The saying never relax around blacks is true for him because before that they actually we're the victims friend. They would go out and buy him pizza and play sports. That's why the mom didn't question why they were taking him to school... Until he never showed up for school

Here babby, let me spoon feed you

this, someone should suggest that blacks and whoever wants to fuck in with them can have their own separate everything

More

>we unironically have to do something about this shit pol

No, the idea is to let it get so bad that the normies will want to do something about it (violently, might I add). If we stop this shit too early, a "final solution" can't be enacted with support from the majority of the normies.

I need five more yous connected to this post first brother

>Perceives all things, people, objects to possess.
>No concept of ownership, rights of others
Kek ten is literally all leftists

i guess it never occurred to these fucking apes that they could go to one of any of the all black colleges in the US and have a "white people free day on campus" every day

Never stop your enemy when he is making mistake.
Let them show the world what they really are.

It seems we have an infectious disease of the mind more virulent than FUCKING Sup Forums

why care about universities at all? the future is the internet.

>That guy picking his head up to gawk

The school entire school was closed for the day because it received death threats of some kind

The degrees may as well be made out of construction paper and crayons, with little gold stars.

>accredited public liberal arts college
How do we convince whoever hands out the accreditation to revoke it?

I'm not seeing students studying and I'm not seeing Professors being able to help students or go about their research.

>I'm not seeing students studying and I'm not seeing Professors being able to help students or go about their research.

You're looking up "evergreen sjw protests" and browsing Sup Forums, of course you aren't seeing that you fucking moron

George is getting the school royally cucked but that doesn't speak to the educative nature or merits of the school's structure

I can't believe they have a Day of Absence. Insane.

Just an excuse to not go to class. These niggers man.

WHAY SORT OF BURGER SCHOOL IS THAT!!

when I thought of American universities I always believed it was like the movies with chads fucking glams etc.

That place is full of fat neck beards , retards in motorised wheel chairs , ppl walking around with no fucken shoes on.
None of those students looked like they had a career at a supermarket check out let alone be smart enough to study.

Wtf.. my mind is blown at what those students looked like

any evergreen students in this thread? fellow student reporting in.

bump

What hilarious is that it initially started off as "The Crackers will notice that the world will stop turning if we don't show up for one day" and it turns out that the world kept turning.

Then they kept trying and trying over and over again for a few years, only to finally realize this year that it's not working.

I live like 10 minutes away from evergreen and it's not as bad as you think down here. The surrounding area such as tumwater is actually mostly white and about half and half conservative/liberal. It's just the shitty college but it is the laughing stock of schools as even my high school teacher once said the people you go there are pathetic/stupid hippies

Will be this fall. Current plan is to push myself as hard as I can and avoid taking shit from anyone

How're you and the other students holding up? Still on lockdown?

fuck affirmative action.

Must have worked really hard to get into a school with a 98.8% acceptance rate. Yeah you defiantly belong there.

Guys could we organise the greatest /bamboozle/ ever?

A day without whites.

> 1. sell it to lefties as a way to apologise for all our wrong doings. to get out of the way of PoC for a day. To reflect on our privilege.
> 2. sell it to right wing as the greatest day of reckoning ever as everything goes to shit.
> 3. ???
> 4. eternal lulz

>Must have worked really hard
Where did I claim that?

this. this is the only feasible way to redpill tons of normies

Just for fun, take the total amount of tuition you paid. Divide it out and figure out how much each single day costs. Multiply that by the total number of students unable to attend class and by each day missed because of this nonsense. Granted there are larger principles involved here, but I'd be pissed about how much of the student's money the college is, in effect, stealing from them.

You're being a complete fucking faggot with this you shit fuck off

THIS
IS
RACISM

"white" (how those "people" call them) are getting discriminated because of their color.

Where is the Fake News now who is "fighting" racism?

Black people really wanted separate but equal all along. Go figure

OP here, im a currently a student at city university of new york and we have the same fucking shit happening here, mudslimes and niggers chimping out calling for safespaces and no white ppl or no white male areas, sad I cant do anything or else they will ruin my whole fuckign life.

bump

Wait oh boy
Give us a quick rundown with sources

>we unironically have to do something about this shit pol

If any of you goys are a student there you should file a discrimination complaint with your school's Title VI office. This will trigger a mandatory investigation and the DOJ and Dept. of Ed. are required to be notified.

I got into an argument with an admission person for your law school via email, pretty sure it was your school. Because the admission email said "CUNY leads the fight in laws for LBGTQIXYZ rights"

Underrated post

White Staff get a paid day off, white privilege.
Students get day off, can use to study and catch up, even more white privilege.