Say it with me: WE ARE SORRY WORLD!

Say it with me: WE ARE SORRY WORLD!

this type of thing is becoming tiresome
when will it be over Sup Forums
when will the cucks go away forever

>sowwe jews for not sucking your dicks

What I cant stand is the fucking haughty tones these people take. They really believe that they speak for everyone when they spout this high and mighty bullshit. 2020's gonna hit them like a train.

Oh lordy we are all fucked when the whole world goes to shit, but atleast I'll be long dead before that happens.

Do you even exist?

This bastard must be impeached, kicked out, banished or whatever. For humans decency, for our planet.

This is no longer about democracy or laws. This must be done by ANY means necessary.

He's probably working with an NGO.

these are my favorite. a nobody apologizing to the rest of the world.

>temporary

His cuckholdary: realized

and btw, trump lost the popular vote, so democracy is with us

>please recycle

the only sensible sentence there

>Reich
Nice try

>click click cliick ccliiickk

trying too hard, Spaniard. Leave trolling to the white countries.

Interestingly enough, the most environmentally friendly thing the US can do is to reclamation its manufacturing and production which would severely reduce the amount of pollution from India and China (and thereby globally) both due to the US's stricter environmental laws and the reduced ocean and aerial freight shipping..

China will not change. They are not required to, nor do they show any real interest in doing so. They have, I believe 10 years give or take to increase emissions, but there are no real consequences other than stemming the tide of free money and cutting them off.

You could impose trade sanctions I suppose, but China was decently off before its markets were exposed to the west and the west loves it's cheap goods and China loves the wests resources and you're not going to go to war because they go over a smokestack quota.

The entire agreement has no teeth and in the end does very little to actually change anything. It is a hollow and meaningless thing.

But rather than try to come up with a better solution or way of doing things, people just scoff and turn their noses up that someone would dare deny their golden calf tribute.

Steps need to be taken certainly, however this will do nothing of the sort. I hope that I end up eating crow though.

I ain't sorry for shit, you miserable cucks. You can kiss my ass and suck on my balls.

>the rights of indigenous people

WHAT ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF EUROPEAN INDIGENOUS PEOPLE

America kindly disowns cucks like this, fuck the world.

Fuck the world.

China....allowed to pollute for years, how nice of them to talk about pollution

America.....immediate penalties, fuck our shit up, we are the bad guys

((((((((((Robert Reich))))))))))

Opinion discarded

He said in another thread he's a trustfund rich kid.

He is a German, tho, the most based of them all. Sorry you cant understand that snowflake.

Joke's on you faggot, the world will be irrefutably (just look at the climate models) damaged beyond repair after 8 years of US coal consumption

>trust fund rich kid
In africa?

(((Robert Reich)))

No, fuck this planet. And I hope that faggot dies of a heart attack.

>Most of us didn't vote for him

WRONG

>128062246
You have to go back.

>ban precambrian fish! ban dinosaurs! ban early land mammals! ban wolly mammoths! ban cave men! pay your globalist carbon taxes goys!

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

that flag how even

FUCK ROTHSCHILD'S WORLD

FUCK THE JEW WORLD ORDER

KILL THE JEWS

SAVE THE PLANET

KILL COMMUNISTS

SAVE THE PLANET

FUCK PARIS

FUCK FRANCE'S JEW PRESIDENT

I like how liberals address the planet like some sort of deity.
Like the planet will just disappear in a week if the US doesn't give billions of dollars to Africa so they stop literally burning shit for heat.

Very important that you covefy anons vote in the midterms. Vote, vote, vote. R's must retain majorities in 2018 otherwise the fuckery will be ridiculous. Thank god DJT is not completely cucked to the deepstate, this almost makes up for Syria. Swing for the fences Don, swing for the fences.

>once again
Truly makes me think

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CRYBABY FAGGOT NIGGER

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS YOU FAGGOT

All those new taxes would surely save us all... What would we do without the taxes that only benefits a few people. The planet is done for. :(