archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=ddai6-z7gYu-T3MFt6e-hHd0n5LBM&q=obama surveillance scandal&lr=English&hl=en
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-house-panel-subpoenas-backs-probing-obama-administration-article-1.3212665
twitter.com/search?q=trump backs probing&src=typd
thepostemail.com/2017/06/01/will-kim-dotcom-host-sean-hannitys-radio-show/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-russia-idUKKBN18S56A
youtube.com/watch?v=3kGib_b6pZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read it and weep left tards

bump

You can now only find this article in a few obscure places online
Completely flushed within an hour or two of publishing..............

Trump lied to us. Im STILL not tired of WINNING.

No shills will touch this thread
It's just us in here lads.

Please strategize how we can take this story to NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN etc if they are all united in not reporting it?

Op is right this story is gone. spoopy

>Probing Obama
He's stealing Michelle's job?

*Michael

Would anyone who has actually paid attention be shocked if Joan rivers was right, Michelle was a tranny and that a month or two later was killed for saying so?

Quick rundown of what Obama did?

Weaponized surveillance by letting IC willfully abuse NSA Section 702 database

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

Wow, it's nothing

Bump

BUMP

Cheked. How long until Trump has enough people in the right places to start the draining?

Please read the link list, check for yourself to see the heavy, unprecedented suppression of this story. It is sickening

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=ddai6-z7gYu-T3MFt6e-hHd0n5LBM&q=obama surveillance scandal&lr=English&hl=en

We are right at the precipice, Nordbro

I think Trump meeting the globalist leaders in Europe helped him to get his bearings straight. He found out that they are never going to play ball with him.

Can we get cernovich on the case?

Obongo is going to jail~

Great fucking work with all those archives user. You're doing gods work

Buuump

This is excellent record keeping. This is weaponized autism.

bumpity

I wished but this just won't happen. Too many Obama underlings will fall on their swords to protect the first black pres for the sole reason of "muh racists." Too many cuckservatives will fall inline and not support b/c of possible "constitutional crisis" and the memory of getting their shit pushed in politically when they tried to impeach Clinton. Majority of news will go full left wing propaganda over it -1000x worse than are right now. IMO the aim should be toward making the Obama/progressive political movement as toothless and weak and in disarray as much as possible and shifting demographics back toward higher % of conservative whites in America.

Best of luck. It is a peculiar thought, that the fate of the West is being determined, in DC at this very moment.

The good news it's all in Trump's hands
He holds the sword of Damocles over ALL of them, Hillary and Obama included

hahahahaah
F
see ya later nigger man

He's gone mad.literally Hitler.

No need to advertise it theyll twist him into a damn fascist.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. There's gotta be a dozen entities with the 33,000 emails for fuck sake.

This is why we don't ban you Aussies. Your the resident side destroyers.

One of their fatal mistakes was going too hard on the small stuff
Now they have no credibility to fight back the real scandals (House IT scandal nvolving Wasserman Schultz and Seth Rich murder being the other two)

Kind of like the story about HRC dying that day she got chucked into the van like a side of beef?
Just disappeared...

THAT DARN DRUMPHY
HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH IT???

this is a Seth-Rich-level happening
>i will never get tired of winning

The reason this gets blacklisted in being covered not just by MSM but by other smaller outlets is because the CIA tentacles are so numerous that even guys like Drudge who have good sources in IC wont go hard on it.
It all has to do with the re-authorizing of Section 702 in Congress this fall. It's what Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, Clinton et al wanted to protect more than anything. But they abused the shit out of the program and as a result of losing in November will now have to face the music

It ***could*** theoretically all tie in, IF, as I believe, Seth Rich was illegally unmasked due to his contacts with FISA warrant target Kim Dotcom
See pic related

For people investigating Seth, the biggest piece that will solve your mystery, will be learning the answer to HOW was he found out? Who knew he was leaking and how?

>Obama was TOO moral to avoid committing atrocious crimes and hanging from the gallows for treason

pretty sure this is the real story of the night

i agree

bump. I knew there was a reason we were getting bombarded up the ass by climate-shills today

Hence how the DNC knew who leaked the emails.

Thanks again all bumpers
Massive exposure is required. Force their hand by berating Twitter celebs with the stories and the allegations.

>Oh I see you tweet about climate change but why not my privacy rights?
>(w/ link to Circa or related article)

Demand it gets attention. Total non partisan issue as thousands - and eventually it will reach confirmed 10s of thousands - of citizens were illegally spied on and unmasked.

In fact there will be legal basis upon which to sue the federal government when enough FOIA requests are processed showing the illegal surveilling was done.

Be creative in how you sell it, but I pretty much think making it an extreme right wing or Trump related issue isn't the way. We need Trump to let the process go on unimpeded and keep it in people's minds via tweets and quips, but it won't be politically very good for him to be harping about prosecuting the prior administration a ton. So the challenge is to keep the story HIGHLY VISIBLE just like they do with Russia as more and more bits begin to come out.

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

good post my dude

HOLY

It all makes sense now.

Thanks for the rare one Leafbro

Also want to make the point that sharing that copypasta link list and reee'ing about this story is an easy way to absolutely shut down shills and shill threads easily. Look around this thread and see how they do not and can not even defend this shit. All the evidence you need that this is what is truly being slid from public conscious

Already shared them...that's the easiest way...

>angrily hops onto the table across from you
>charges at you
>as you try to get away he grabs you by the collar of your shirt and slams you down into your bowl of ice cream
>he grabs a spoon in one hand and your hair in the other
>he lifts your head up and starts shoveling the icecream down your throat all the while screaming "YOU LIKENTHAT YDOU RASSIST DORNAULFD SKRUMPFKIN YOU LIKE THAT YOU PIECE OF SHITTW"
>Jon Stewart comes up from behind and starts screaming in your ear that "you don't own this country you don't own shit" while Samantha B just repeats the words "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE RACIST REPUBLICANS RACIST REPUBLICANS VAGINA VAGINA VAGINA"

I emphasize to all Seth researchers to be careful about false leads and blind alleys, and to understand that it's very very likely Kim Dotcom actually already has the proof.

It would actually make for much more publicly dramatic happenings to meme the fat bastard here and get him to go under oath with Mueller as his lawyers have contacted him about so doing.

If he can show that he was in touch with Seth and served as go-between to Wikileaks, it all falls apart instantly for DNC. You need him to testify first to Special Counsel, then he can go public via Hannity with the whole thing.

Excellent cheers

Here is a link to the Reuters story via NYdailynews that still has the original posted (but is basically completely hidden on the actual site)

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-house-panel-subpoenas-backs-probing-obama-administration-article-1.3212665

Anyone who doesnt believe its being blacklisted, just google search some quoted sentences from the article and see, it barely shows up anywhere online

interdasting, but why has he just been sitting on a potential nuke? What is to gain by just doing nothing?

Does this look like a guy who has a massive botnet working FOR him?

Story got less than 50 tweet mentions
twitter.com/search?q=trump backs probing&src=typd

>You need him to testify first to Special Counsel, then he can go public via Hannity with the whole thing.
thepostemail.com/2017/06/01/will-kim-dotcom-host-sean-hannitys-radio-show/

>What is to gain by just doing nothing?
he couldn't deal with obungo or hildawg, so KDC waited until Trump took power

I dont know the answer to that other than he and Assange (and others) knew it would be worth waiting to get people like Comey out of the way first. So much has come out / happened since Comey was fired it's easy to lose track of everything

BUMP!

Yeah Hannity is fucking trolling these guys massively by inviting Kim AND Assange to guest host. Assange would be so fucking awesome to hear do a live USA radio call in show

I want to see / hear Kim talk specifically about Seth, so that wouldnt happen until after he talks to Mueller / authorities I would guess, but even still would be neat to hear his own account of why he was such a target for Obama/HRC

bump for justice

greatest quote of all time.

This. If he truly has the info, we damn sure don't need him releasing it on twitter.
Needs to be under oath, as you said.

Soon.

Thank you my friend. Will post now...

this was confirmed years ago by snowden

BUMP

bump because, no matter how this goes, lulz will ensue
also, check'em

OMG, didn't you guys understand what Madam President Clinton said? This all a big nothing burger. Go to sleep, we need it for tomorrow.

i'm proud to have shitposted with you, my dudes
President Trump is now going to crack this whole enchilida wide-open

Even Radiohead thinks your a little crybaby, Obama

This has been absolutely blacklisted. Bush's wiretapping was rightly a massive firestorm. This has been flat out ignored.

Kek is sending us a message

Jesus Christ, FBI user was right. If this is true, god-damn, the country will go ape-shit.

This story got shoad

The atomic bomb for 2020, effectively sealing the fate of the DNC and not having to worry about packing for four more years.

The offensive starts soon.
The bad agents must have been ID'd or put in impossible positions.

Press P to probe.

Still on jpost and straitstimes...but nothing else here.

Very nice

[murders internally]

Wait.. so Obongo is ACTUALLY going to jail?

PLUS all the alphabet soup agencies that will be included in the YUGE civil suit will then be bankrupted in payouts to illegally surveiled Americans

If (((they))) repeat Obama in Gitmo by FY18

Isnt that fucking amazing? REUTERS story. From what I can tell, they re-did the entire thing and made it about Comey testifying. Here's a link from earlier (UK reuters site that now redirects to the Comey story)
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-russia-idUKKBN18S56A

Look how it was completely re written. The Trump tweet went from the top of the story to the very bottom

What ever happened to that nice old lady from the other night?

I'm pretty sure if shit hits the fan lefties are so programmed by the media and their own cognitive dissonance that they wouldn't believe it and rather fight a civil war than see the dnc fail.

Being talked about now for last segment on The Five

They're talking about this on Fox News right now

Yes. This is known. It I s why we keep our powder dry.

Good segment, Guilfoyle and Watters had it spot on
Perino and Williams were reading talking points

Will try to get a clip up for sharing

Yeah. Somebody on twit pasted the description back at me, but I informed him if you click it you go to the Comey article.
Very spoofy.
Remember the HRC article about her dying, and even quoted someone from the hospital? It was the day she got chucked in the van like a side of beef...
Then the article disappeared..

Vaguely remember hearing of it cant recall seeing it sorry user. I know that whole day was crazy and when she came back "out" later in the day it definitely seemed like a different woman / double

bump

Cheers all bumps appreciated
It makes Dems / Shareblue mad just to see these threads crawling up and down the board

>Will try to get a clip up for sharing
i am interested in seeing this

youtube.com/watch?v=3kGib_b6pZY

Go back 22 minutes user, first segment after commercial break

thanks my dude
nice 8's, btw

For other people here's the chyron to look for when rewinding the stream

We should all get used to based Kim Guilfoyle anyway. She is auditioning for a job in the administration every night and doing bretty good job not gonna lie

It would be easy to notice some staffer downloading thousands of emails and attachments though, right? And according to Kim he spoke with Seth in 2014, well before the leaks occured.