Scotland thread

Remove anglo. English out.

Yes.

what's the deal with scotland? are you guys as cucked as britland?

Pakis in!!!! LUL BTFO XDDD KEKEKEKEKEEKK HAHAHAAH BASED PAKIS DIRTY ANGLOS :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( LOLPRAISE KEKEK K SMUG ANIME PICTURE HAHA LOL BASED PAKIS, JAMAICANS AND NIGERIANS THE ANGLOS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDD HAHAHAAHAHA SHADILAY

fucking cancer of a nation. I hate your people so, so, so much. I wish we holocausted you. Cancerous fucking communists, piece of work.
>britain
OH MY FUCKING GOD
SCOTLAND IS IN BRITAIN
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

cheers for the kek pal

i am aware of the fact that scotland is part of great britain you fucking tard. my original question still stands.

Your country is so irrelevant that no one gives a shit whether or not Shitland is in Shit Britain.

Please vote for independence so we can make Sweden style memes about the SNP dystopia you become

Scottish = goys
Anglos = Jews
Irish = Niggers

This is fact

Grampian = Orkney = Shetland > Scottish Borders = Dumfries and Galloway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everywhere else >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Glasgow

You gotta admit though....it looks pretty comfy desu.

They're just mad we have way, way and WAY more white people than them, added on with that, a much more right wing government than them.
no you arent aware you fucking muppet. scotland is part of britland then you cunt
refer to above text
Good, fuck off. Stop speaking our language as well

england shall perish at the hands of the pork-haters, both types.

>Sweden style memes about the SNP dystopia you become
Meanwhile in England...

No, we took your shitty language from you and updated it appropriately. Deal with it. Cry more, cuckboi.

My ancestors are from Scotland, what can native Scots tell me about my heritage?

Lol you have not met a Scottish person. all the people arguing against that are English
Says the nation who literally started cuckolding as a fetish. Oh well, you won't be speaking English for much longer. Better start learning Spanish

Fuck off you cuck

>its yet another 'but eating GMO crops never affected me, hur!' episode.

A FUCKING DRAGON

thats actually pretty cool

legend
Wales is the best Celtic country by a massive amount

Thanks lads

American in Aberdeen here, it's a pretty amazing. Super duper white outside of the city and pretty damn white within, beautiful scenery, nice people though challenging to understand at times. Scots drive like goddamn maniacs though, y'all are gonna give me heart attack before I leave this country.

fuck you

Scotland voted to Remain in Merkel's EU and the SNP (Marxist) is the biggest party there. You should be embarrassed about your heritage.

Scotland would unironically be worse than Sweden if it weren't for based Englishmen being eternally right wing.

I admit that, the people are cancer though.

My grandmother came from an extremely rich Scottish family in Edinburgh, do you hate me?

Go for it.

>Thanks lad

what's going on there?

All of those stereotypical ugly ''English'' slags are Irish or Scottish diaspora most of the time. Don't believe? See their fucking surnames.

St Davids day m80

np lad
brythonic masterrace

looks fucking comfy

It is pretty comfy

Rubbish, Scottish girls all look like this.

Probably Ahmed in their minds

Regardless all the shit you see on the JKS or the stereotypical inbred Anglo are all Irish diaspora. Literally see their surnames

I....I want the chick on the far left....

Regions of the British Isles from best to worst:
Southern England
Northern England
Scotland
Wales
Northern Ireland
Republic of Ireland

>Scottish thread created
>immediately bombarded by butthurt anglos with shattered egos

MANY SUCH CASES! SAD!

Makes sense considering more than half of Liverpool is descended from the Irish that came over during the Potato Famine

>our language
>the English language
Stupid fucking Scot

are you retarded? English = England
I'm English
WUW! PAKIS! YUH!!!! FIRE BURN! ROASTED
Manchester too probably

You should rebuild Hadrian's Wall and tell the English to stay on their side.

Scots are like Canadians you stupid nigger, a desolate northern waste populated sparsely by communists

Alba gu brath! Many such cases indeed! Feels good to be superior.
Totally agree.

you can do better than that anglonigger, you won't even exist in 100 years

more and more like sweden
that's not that large. Way over 50 million (white) English people and everyone I know has like 2-3 white kids. Not happening.

Ur a faggot.

t. Scot

Well done, you're the master race. Now go forth and conquer.

>Hear an English accent
day ruined
When are we going to round these subhumans up and put them in the camps where they belong? Makes me burn with rage when they think they have a right to say how Scotland should be run. All of them out, now.

Yeah, wow. How dare we tell you to not accept muslims!

Aren't the Scots welfare queens and proto commies who actively shill for Pakis and Carib's?

Give them independence see how they fare.

Subhuman? But you're Scottish?

Some are, some aren't. The cybernats most definitely are. Any independent Scottish state run by them will quickly turn into Sweden 2.0.

OUR OIL
OUR COUNTRY

A true uncucked Scot is a unionist, fuck these braveheart fetishist SNP voting wankers

From an english perspective, yes. From a Scottish perspective, no. You tit.

Nah sorry pal, never met a yes voter that wasn't a cuck. The chip on their shoulder is so big that they'd rather have Scotland be flooded with immigrants that remain part of the union.

>Remove anglo. English out.

What are the odds that NI holds a referendum to join Ireland, or that Scotland goes independent in the next 2 - 3 years? I'm in the UK until 2019 for college and want to see this happen more than anything else.

Also
>WALES
>When will they start acting all fucky?

Guess what bud - you english ARE the immigrants. Largest immigrant group in Scotia. And we want you the fuck out of our land, politics, affairs. So shut your fucking trap and learn your place. Stay home where you belong.

>English out
>Pls send refugees Angela
You junkies are fucking nuts. Don't forget to vote to leave the UK next time you larping spastics.

i've lived in bonnie scotland, and ...
>you can only join with the english after you split with them

dont want join ? nona my business

english people want scotland to the leave the UK because they are essentially a resource leech

scotland say they want to leave the UK because they hate england

when they got the chance to leave they pussied out and realised they would die without england

hmmmmmm looks like the jocks are all gob and no knackers

/thread

Begin with kebab, retard.

All of the BRITISH Isles are BRITISH clay.

>Scotland leaves the UK
>Scotland joins the EU

Is this technically the EU invading a country through subversion?

dude you can feel the hate in here

If they actually do go through with it and aren't just larping for more gibs then it will be genuinely astonishing. What it will be is the single greatest example of unrefined cuckoldry the world will have ever witnessed. I honestly hope they do it just so I can laugh at them.

This is pretty much it. Most of the people I know who voted yes were then angry about Brexit which makes no sense given the main reason they voted that way was for more control.

I think the problem is mainly lack of knowledge on global politics because there isn't enough pressure to even be informed with lower immigration rates than England and more benefits such as free tuition creating a bubble of safety. Basically we've become too domesticated which also explains the victim mentality as I think most people know this and resent it instinctively.

>as britland

They are British. What is it with burgers thinking British = English? And they're ultra cucked, the SNP (closes comparison i can give is Bernie Sanders: the party) won almost every seat in Scotland bar like 2.

Anyone else struggling to decide who to vote for?
Every party is cucked. Considering UKIP but it's pretty much a wasted vote up here.

>Anglo

But thats a Welsh Jew

Is that Ullapool? Went there the other week. It was shit like the rest of Scotland desu

My cousin lives in Aberbeen. And don't worry, nobody can understand Scots, not even me and I live an hour's drive from Scotland.

>the south is the best
London says otherwise.

Lots of Scots in CANANAda

Lol, I would actually love Scotland to become independent just to see how quickly you would completely fail. Then again, you commies would get along well with Merkel... you might become Greece pt 2: haggis boogaloo.