Christianity vs. Paganism

Hey Sup Forums, I have a simple yet hard question to answer for both Christians and Pagans.

>Christians
How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?

>Pagans
How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13091457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostatic_union
youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>do you deal with Jesus being a Jew

Jesus is God.

>Christianity being a foreign religion

Your alphabet is Phoenician, your numerals are Indian.

>Pagans having our back

I'd rather not be back-stabbed.

the abrahamic religions are pretty much 100% political.
The jews said they would take over the world, and then christianity happened, then islam happened. Now "the god of abraham" really does control almost all of the world.

Didn't answer the question

Explain how Christians aren't larpers?
They're literally preaching stories given to them from Semitic people, and almost all of them dont even practice their religion as stated in the book. 99.9999% of Christians never enter a church except for Christmas eve.
Christianity is pushed by the churches to appeal to everyone around the planet and they actively seek out new members in 3rd world countries. So when all of Africa and china are christian, how important are Europeans going to be to the church establishment as a whole?
Whos the real larper here?
Paganism makes sense because a significant part of paganism is about ethnicity.
When it comes down to it Christians will have to ask themselves, do i want to protect the church, or the white race? because your open doors globalist religion isnt going to have your back in the long run.

Good points. You seem to be coming from a Pagan standpoint. If you could answer the question I am asking Pagans. (I'm very neutral to this discussion and need all the answers I can get)

im more or less just agnostic but i really don't see myself as a christian at all. i enjoy the old norse sagas and stuff, and i couldn't care less what any of my ancestors would think about it. at this point, christianity is very intertwined with our culture, just like how paganism to a certain degree still is

I'm mostly Norwegian so it was arguably only 1000 years falling for Jew tricks. You take the stories as serious as you would a Jew rising from the dead or walking on water. It's more about the morals they instill.

Even some of the Romans didn't believe their stories in a literal sense

how about you assimilate faggot, or go back

both are larpers
strawpoll.me/13091457

>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity
I don't really care, Jesus is just the incarnation of Son who has no nationality
>your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Our alphabet is semitic and so are our law and architecture should we give them up tho ?
And my culture is deeply entwined to Christianity so i have no problem with it

>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer
How do Christcucks take their stories and God seriously?

Pagans will be CHARLEMAGNE'D (trademark pending) when Christ returns, remember that.

"Every knee shall bow"

It did come into existence within the borders of an European empire, Rome that is. It's the reason it spread across the rest of Europe too

Jesus was a Jew?

how "foreign" is Christianity?
Jesus was born in Roman lands.
Levantines, Anatolians, Greeks and South Italians are very genetically similiar. Jesus went against the Jews and their religion and culture, and never against Rome. Jesus respected Rome.

it's foreign it what way? Europeans have been the ones that developed Christianity the most.

Christianity is as foreign as the M16 is Chinese.

>Christians

Jesus was European. He wasn't a Jew. He hated Jews.

>Pagans

The stories are morals and gods are archetypes.

The answer is to fuse both Christianity and Paganism.

Jesus didnt existed
hes just an amalgamation of ancient stories

>Christcuck

No thanks, Europe was built by Southern Europeans not by a bunch of glorified mudhut Barbarians. Fuck Pagans.

>inb4 muh Jew divide & conquer

Fuck off

Isn't Jesus the son of God? Why can't Christians get their story straight?

Were the Southern Europeans who built up Europe not Pagan?

holy trinity

>Jesus is God.
Not an argument. Romans already notices that kind of autism on christians (Celsus, etc.). Just claiming that someone or something is God wont make that someone or something actually God for everyone; miracles arent a prove either, as proved by (christian thinker) Hume for example.
>Phoenician, Indian adaptions
one word: bullshit.

>back-stabbing pagans
Christians are the biggest traitors in Roman history and beyond.

germans have killed more whites than anyone else, always looking to fuck up europe

>Jesus being a Jew
Jesus was from Galilee and was not a Judean. The religion now known as "Judaism" is Pharaseeism, and they were his sworn enemies. Jews DESPISE Christ/Christianty/Christendom and have used every tool to do so; communism, consumerism, secular humanism, kosher nationalism, etc to destroy it. They even say so in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and The Talmud.

>Foreign religion
Depends, considering it's integral to European culture. Erase thousands of years of Spanish, Italian, Portugese, etc so you can implement Secular Humanism (Jewish) or LARP? Don't even get me started on "Zionist Christians" or jew loving freemasons.

Christ came for everyone, except the filthy fucking toucan nosed usurers kikes.

Christus Rex

Holy Trinity.

Who knows, I just wanted to shitpost.

"Jesus is God" is indeed not an argument.

>Christians are the biggest traitors in Roman history and beyond.
Well, yes, but that's a dishonest comparison, since for treason to happen, trust has to exist, and pagans usually didn't trust each others to begin with.

this picture makes no logical sense.

z=a
z=b
z=c
therefore z= a, b and c
but
a =/= b =/= c

>Christians
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew

He was a jew in the farthest sense of the word. He whipped money lendors who handled money on church steps. He pissed off the jewish leaders so much by telling them they were wrong and forgot the proper ways to worship. They called for his death when the Romans who were kill happy said they were taking it a bit too far. He was a perfect man, so he did not have their short comings because he was created to be God on earth, not a greedy jew.

>and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?

I can't quote a specific pasage, but in the bible people came to one of the apostles because they were worried about something. Pagans were converting to Christianity, but they were still celebrating their old holidays. The apostle said it was a good thing. He encouraged people to keep their old ways because it allowed them to keep their culture and sense of comunity, while still living a Christian life.

A big thing that worried many people around the world was the fact they felt like they had to completely change cultures. But, that is a new concept and actually not a inheritly Christian one. You are encouraged to keep your sense of community.

Christians converted much of the Norse worshipping germanic tribes simply by telling them Ragnarok already happened. Since they believed that after Ragnarok one man and one woman would be protected in a tree to restart the human race.

ice is H2O
water is H2O
vapor is H2O

yet ice =/= liquid water =/= vapor

makes perfect sense

>The answer is to fuse both Christianity and Paganism

It's called catholicism and it's great. Would recommend.

>Christians converted much of the Norse worshipping germanic tribes simply by telling them Ragnarok already happened
no

read haakon the good's saga, olaf tryggvason's saga, olaf the holy's saga and harald hardrada's saga if you want to learn how we became christians. hint: it involves a lot of killing

Jesus betrayed the kikes and is only redeemable because of his transgressions against them. He knew he was better than them so he fucking told them and they responded in the jew way and got him killed by the government.

>Pagans taking stories seriously
the real practicing pagans are on a completely different level from all of the faggot LARPer horseshit. The stories and tales allow the pagans to create a deeper connection with the world around them and teach them the morals to live their life by. The faggots shouting praise Odin and wearing cosplay armor are autistic hacks

I am focused on nationalism not religion, dont attack nationalism and thats it, you can believe sticks and kikes on sticks.

>Christians are the biggest traitors in Roman history and beyond.

Alaric I

Nothing more American than pretending you're still European

European is a race not a feeling, i can stop being european as soon as a dog becomes a penguin

let's agree in saying you're a mutt.
sure, still a dog...

No, a European race is a European race doesnt matter land he happens to inhabit.

>European race
How to spot a mongrels American. Anglo are not Aryan are not meds are not slavs are not Iberian etc. There is no "european race" you mutt.

yes, Europeans are dogs, Americans are dogs, Europeans happen to be several breeds of dogs while americans are mutts.

we're all still dogs, just different dogs.

The only true religion for the white man is Esoteric Hitlerism.

Founders were more nationalistoc than Hotler.

USA was more Nationalist than all Rurope until the 1960s, when the negroid race was to be called thevsame as the white race.

>Europeans happen to be several breeds of dogs while americans are mutts

This fucking poetry right here. He just summed up 50% of Sup Forumss discussions.

Pagans get out reeeeeeeeeeeeee

As none of both these are fucking easy to answer.

>>Christians
>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Christianity is about the message, which is basically pacifism. The bearer's origin doesn't matter, as christianity do not keep their faith to their ethnicity. The same with islam, from a religious perspective they don't give a shit about your race. Unlike jews, the "real ones" need to be birthed by legit jewish women.

The relativey unique thing about christianity is it's adaptive nature. The "original" representation would be the orthodox way (greek, russian, koptic, ...). Catholisism was adapted to meet the european tribes halfway, sort of. Protestantism was a post-catholic movement trying to get back to the essence, puritan in a way.

>>Pagans
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.
European christianity is a blend of the original christianity and pagan customs. Culturally, there are still traces of pre-christian rituals left. The honouring of the virgin Mary was basically a way to lure egyptians into christianity (the godess Isis - nothing to do with muslims), stuff like easter was to convince the germanic tribes, ...

>>Pagans
>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.

Anyone that takes their own mythology literally is either an idiot or mentally ill. Deities in the various pagan traditions are genrally representations of aspects of the natural world and human society that have been anthropomorphized into relatable forms and placed above humanity.

Founders were jew loving freemasonic trash. Hitler was a devout Catholic.

How on earth was Jesus European user? His 'father' can trace his family back to King David iirc and I'm pretty sure Mary wasn't Germanic. If being Jewish is hereditary as well as religious, to be 'King of the Jews' surely Jesus couldn't be European at a time where the Jews weren't exactly mixing with Euro populations even if they had been kicked out of Israel bu then.

The Romans were Pagan if that's what you mean. They were pagan until at least 300 ad, probably 400 if I push it a bit (because who wants to accept Cuckstantine's new religion) and were since 753 bc. So the people normally credited with making Europe great were Pagan up until they became Christian around the time the decline of Rome happened.

I know my dates aren't 100% accurate, I'm working from my memory and a few quick google searches here and for the record I'm agnostic and more or less neutral on the matter.

>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew

Don't see any problem with this

Literally read a book. Modern Spain was Christian long before it's foundation.There was also massive inmigration from European Christian countries during the Middle Ages, who brought the religion with themselves.

>ethnic religion

those words have very different meanings, I don't think you can just throw them together like that

Overall, from my perspective It looks like Christianity has had a rather positive influence in the development of this country (and specially the ex-colonies) over the years.

There's been countless waves of migration and invasion in Europe, I'm little more mixed than a lot of Europeans

>Catholisism was adapted to meet the european tribes halfway, sort of.

How? Catholics are nothing but christian Western Romans; Catholicism was made by Roman emperors. The more tribal form of christianity would be classy protestantism; Martin Luther supported all the little lords and dukes and counts he could gather against Rome; he was a seperatist, a regionalist and an early obscure spicemen of "antiimperialism". the essence of protestant politics is tribal, regional, therefore a barbarian element, which is one of the phenomenons of European culture ever since, just like the jewish-christian element and the Roman element of political, econimcal and ethical thinking. These three elements make European civilisation. Its a terrible mistake to cut jewdom of christianity since the christian were a jewish sect among multiple other jewish gnostic sects. The early christians were nothing but jewish gnostics; Jesus wasnt God, which means the one being which created everything that is, which I believe in too, but just another jewish preacher who created an early form of communism and degeneracy.

I'm not Christian but I don't really have a problem with it being foreign, since Constantinople fell, Christianity as we think of it has been a European faith, led by Europeans for Europeans.

I also like Paganism, if we can believe in one Magic Sky Man why not a few more? I don't see the harm in returning to Paganism if you're not doing it for special snowflake reasons. I'm reading into Modern Paganism at the moment and a lot of the values that it seems to hold I think Sup Forums would approve of if only the pagans and christfags could stop memeing eachother in every religion-related thread.

Good job, I agree

They're all Indo-European

Tell that to every other race, fucking leaf

>Pagans want to be more like their white ancestors and their old gods
>Christians want to be more like their God and uphold the virtues he represents

The sooner all of you misled whites realize that the reason both of these major religious groups are a massive piece of white history for many reasons, and the only reason that you turn back to them are because they champion old white virtues, the sooner you realize hitler was right.

Stop fighting amongst eachother.

:^)

While I sympathise with the idea, I don't think it's realistic to throw away Christianity. Personally, I'd reform it and make Jesus just part of a greater pantheon.

The kind of SJW who tells fags they'll burn in hell for eternity if they continue to sin. /ourguy/

CHRISTIANITY > paganism

>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer

They're not literally true stories, despite the reality of the gods. They're folktales that preserve and pass on mores, mythic history, etc.

>who just want to "honor his ancestors", which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian.

I honor my Christian ancestors. They did amazing things in architecture, exploration, learning, etc.

There's no dichotomy there. I just don't follow their religion. Fifteen-hundred years is a much shorter time than several millennia.

I would also point out that the differences between my Christian family's religion and mine aren't all that great. They honor our ancestors as well. Many of the gods are remembered as saints. The only real difference is that I don't worship Christ, and I don't have to call the gods saints to prevent cognitive dissonance.

Yes, only the injustices he fought against were real.
Slavery was commonplace then, mind you, also authorities at that time and place probably outclassed the most corrupted politician you can think of today

Not sure about how things work in the U.S., but Ásatru (Norse Paganism) was never about being religious. They acknowledged other gods and cultures, but saw the Norse gods to be for the Norsemen only.

In addition to that, Paganism in general has always been about living in pact with nature, not against it.

Everything else is just BS.

>Jesus was European

No, wrong

>He wasn't a Jew.

No, wrong, he was the king of the jews

>He hated Jews.

He certainly hated money changers, but was himself a jew

finally a reasonable leaf

Get your heresy outta here leaf.

Get YOUR heresy out of here you protty

>Jesus was a Jew
Yes. God did not choose the Jews because they were good people, or because they were the strongest, or the smartest, or the most beautiful. If anything, God chose them because they were not these things. Jesus gave himself for all men, so that all might be made free in his Holy Name, and sanctified by the merits of his Cross, and cleansed by the Precious Blood of the Lamb.

God is the the God of all nations. There is only one God. Jesus is the Savior of all nations. There is only one begotten Son of God. The Holy Spirit is the Grace to all nations; there is only one Divine Comforter. Anyway, we are all brothers in Christ, and the biological children of Adam and Eve.

>Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Kike means "denier of the cross." Anyone who denies Christ is a kike.

i actually like pagans. why cant we all just get along for the good of the white race? cant you all see that (((they))) want us divided?

Jesus was god(the word/son) wearing a jew body who opposed the jews and their actions. The followers of the supposed "white mans religion" the vikings traded white slaves to muslims and attacked and pillaged civilized white countries like niggers while on the other hand the christian crusaders fought and died to keep them out. and as for it being foreign it IS the religion of Europe no matter what the demon worshipping larpers say. Christianity has been a wall against both the jews and the muslims.

>has been
>has been

Yup, not anymore, Christianity no longer protects Europe, it's a dead religion.

paganism = even more dead religion

>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion. Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?
Jesus is God incarnate. He may have taken the earthly body of a Hebrew (a different community than the Ashkenazi Jews that most of us are familiar with) but he is far beyond that. We don't worship 'A Jew'. We worship God made flesh.

Also, Christianity is not a foreign religion. It has been a deeply European religion for 2000 years. It has inspired countless European kings, warriors, artists, philosophers and scholars. Look at how many flags of Europe bear a cross. Look at how practically every European nation was founded by a Christian King. Christianity may have started in modern day Israel/Palestine, but those lands were part of the Roman Empire and the Mediterranean world, deeply entertwined with Europe.

Frankly, this criticism of worshiping a 'foreign religion' is always a bit rich coming from 'Wotanists' who have little if any Scandinavian ancestry.

>How do you deal with Jesus being a Jew and Christianity being a foreign religion.

Pic related and also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostatic_union

>Doesn't it just seem like it's just a way to have your culture and ethnic religion KIKED?

Religion carries a worldview with it. The focus should be what is true, rather than where the truth came from. We don't question the Naturalist worldview spreading to non-western countries but it ends up being the exact same thing.

>that pic
Sweden is a monarchy you fucking retard.

exactly

>How do you take your stories and Gods seriously without being an agnostic LARPer who just want to "honor his ancestors"
nordic paganism doesn't contradict scrience in that it teaches wisdom/learning is the end all. the stories can easily be taken as metaphorical and easily can be used for teaching of morals. LARP means you don't honor your ancestors, pray to the gods, or practice the teachings paganism brings. you can think of LARPers being the weeaboos of paganism; only knowing a few things they saw from a few movies and have never really put much effort into being pagan because to them it is just "cool" and will only ever be that way in their mind. pagans see it as much more and they see a deeper connection.
>which by the way for the past 1500 years your ancestors were almost certainly Christian
my ancestors came from norway and iceland with a wee bit of celt sprinkled in. Christianity had not reached and expanded into those places fully until about 500 years ago. not everybody is cucked like how bad Rome was when the emps decided christianity was a good idea.

Christianity = Zionism

You can not save christcucks, they will not see that Christianity is what got us in this mess. They will deny that Christianity requires them to love black Christians more than non-christian whites.

They are useful cucks, let them think that Christianity is based and not a jewish trick. As long as they are racialists (not good christians) then it is fine.

>Can't into mysteries
Not our fault

...?
How does that contend what I said?

>God not making sense
Geez, almost like the Bible has an entire book in the old testament dedicated to this sentiment.

>they will not see that Christianity is what got us in this mess.
Atheism got us into this mess you dipshit.

2/10 for separating atheist and agnostic.

>Christianity = Zionism
>my face when you realize that Zionism and the rise of circumcision and other Jewish elements in Europe came from Protestants trying to separate from their Catholic/Orthodox history and trying to be more like the early church and Jews
>your whole claim is only applicable to Evangelicals nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

If you aren't Christian, you are a traitor to your European ancestors.

Christianity conformed to European culture, too. Mohamedanism is culturally destructive. Christianity only got rid of stuff like sodomy, pedophilia, etc. It removed sin from society.

Plus, the jews are the Synagogue of Satan. Read Revelation. They put Jesus Christ, the Son of God, on the cross. Much of the Bible speaks poorly of the jews.

this

>Implying the position that there is no god shouldn't be separated from a position if indecision

You are an idiot, America is overwhelmingly christian and thus our entire value structure of acceptance and being cucks for others. Love you fellow black Christians, faggot. All that matters is they worship the same semitic god as you!

Jesus was a Christian not a Jew. Jews still exist because they denied Jesus as their Messiah.
>pagans
Worshippers of fallen angels and their children from before the great flood.

if anything going back to paganism is better as christianity will only be a blip in the timeline of our ancestors. it just happens to be fresh in our memories so it seems more demanding.

>i have your back and you have mine
i would rather trust a white person than a christian. globally we are about 2-3% of the population now.

You wanna go cathCuck

Yes, but it's protestant Christian, which means it's watered down

How long until you realize the entire thing is a meme and the Pope is LARPing?

Agnosticism = "I don't KNOW if there is a god, I an be christian, jewish etc."

Atheism = I don't BELIEVE in a god, I can be agnostic or "gnostic". (Gnostic doesn't really mean that, but you get what I'm saying.)

European Christians are delusion and will fight to defend their supposed non jew, but Jewish prophet

atheist isnt the same as agnostic though. atheist believes there is no god, but agnostics dont believe in any religion because you cant proof any of them

it didnt jew our culture thanks to the decision made at the council of jerusalem by the apostles to not force jewish culture on non jewish converts. also indo europeans worshipped different gods from their proto indo european ancestors and pagan tribal cultures kept splintering off and invented their own narratives of their pagan deities which constantly changed. theres no such thing as an ethnic religion desu.