Hillary Clinton employee charged with Treason

While everyone is crying muh Russians. This dumb bitch is actually being charged with treason for illegal foreign contacts.

archive.fo/KzCOM

Don't let them distract you from the real things going on. The Hillary Clinton boat is sinking, and she's the one shooting holes in it every time she opens her mouth to dime someone else out.
Kek willing, the DNC will turn on her now that she has labeled them a reason she lost the election. That is after she was able to manipulate the entire election process with their assistance.
It's only a matter of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/06/01/judicial-watch-finds-new-clinton-emails-showing-huma-abedin-hooking-up-russians-n2334900
archive.is/534Es
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889
archive.is/qMO4H
archive.is/gmcXL
archive.is/81KWa
archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents
nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-emails-reveal-classified-information-transmitted-hillary-clinton-unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just remember liberals are totally cool with treason when its the people they like doing it

bumping

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/06/01/judicial-watch-finds-new-clinton-emails-showing-huma-abedin-hooking-up-russians-n2334900

Oh shit, that's news to me. No wonder she took Anthony back under the Spousal privilege laws. She knows his laptops leaked everything.

Old news in this shill slide thread. Here's the latest:

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

Accuse others of what you do yourself,
DNC is full of Russkie agents

this is pretty misleading. "hillary clinton employee" implies she was working for hrc, but in fact she was working for the state department.

she was also not charged with "treason".

justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

why did you make a thread with so many easily verifiable falsifications in the original post?

>why did you make a thread with so many easily verifiable falsifications in the original post?
Because people will eat this shit up like it's free soft serve ice cream out of a hooker's asshole.

It's patriotism then.

I'm pretty sure spousal privilege would not stand up in a treason setting. Both would be executed.

Hillary ran State.
Woman works for State.
Woman works for Hillary.

Yeah, what a huge unsupported leap.

>Employees
>13,000 Foreign Service employees
>11,000 Civil Service employees
>45,000 Foreign Service local employees

>Yeah, what a huge unsupported leap.uh huh

correct

Chinks bought her for chump change.

Women in the workforce was a bad idea. Women with Top Secret clearance is a disaster.

>You don't work for your boss if your company is big enough.

>Why, just look at all of those ambassadors who were not sodomized, dragged through the streets and murdered by muslim scum during Hillary's tenure.

so the ceo of every company is personally responsible for the actions of every employee under them?

The world would be a much better place.

You don't think they won't charge her under the espionage act once all this shit comes to light? They didn't initially charge her with that just to keep the story low. If she enters a plea deal she will probably get a light slap for sure, which is something HRC would be terrified of.
Either way, this is just a small foreshadowing of things to come. Poaching the little fish out of the pond like Claiborne and Weiner will lead to the bigger arrests and larger charges.

>which is something HRC would be terrified of.

no user. the only connection this woman has to hrc is that she worked for the state department.

Another sauce

Bet your fucking ass he is.

i was hoping you'd say that.

since she was still working for the state department when she was arrested, is rex tillerson now responsible?

Which was ran by Hillary Clinton.
I am not delusional, I get there were varying degrees of separation between the two that I know of now.
But, the actions of an employee usually represent the climate of the business itself.
Look at Wells Fargo for example, HUGE company, yet thousands were performing the same bullshit illegal activity.
Whose to say that the State Department isn't as well, they just haven't been sniffed out yet.
I really think this is a glimpse of things to come regarding the seditious deep state that will be smoked out soon enough.

i'm sorry user, but at the time of her arrest, she was working for rex tillerson.

The time of her arrest is irrelevant; the time of her committing the crime is the issue.

But when did she commit the crime?

Life in Fed Prison does a lot to loosen the lips. She will snitch on someone, who will snitch on someone. Let the games begin!

HRC Ran the state department. Thus, employee of.

bump

Don't you remember when Rex came into the job and all those people were fired instantly?
Don't you remember the big headlines making him out to be a monster?
nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-tillerson-fires-top-officials-at-state-department/

Sounds like he was cleaning house eh? I wonder why. Wait, no I don't, he was doing it to drain the fucking swamp.

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-newly-released-emails-reveal-classified-information-transmitted-hillary-clinton-unsecure-server-clinton-foundation-employees/

Lock her up

>is rex tillerson now responsible?

Why do you think she's finally being arrested?

it's literally nothing. a dumb bitch who wanted to dress better and wear jewelry accepting gifts from foreign diplomats for access

In case anyone wants to avoid the stupid ass blog spam, here's the real press release from march 29th:

This is a bit of old news, actually. I heard about it in Februrary or March.

Apparently she had a fucking NEET Chinese rentboy and she sought the "gifts" mostly for him. LOL. yerrow fever.

Also it's not treason you godamn morons. Treason is only applicable during war. And also, she's not a "Hillary employee" she's a state department employee who had been there for longer than Clinton.

Bump 4 u

Yeah but what did she give in return, that is the issue. So yes, it is something. Integrity is a huge factor in a person's quality.

up again for big news

wonder if anything will come of this or if it'll snowball.

>The Hillary Clinton boat is sinking
It already sunk. Nobody cares about it anymore because those fuckers are done.

Quit trying to slide.

>Only applicable during war
Did the war on terrorism officially end? Does that mean my upcoming deployment is officially canceled? Praise Kek. We've been in a state of war for decades now dumb dumb.