/nj/ New Jersey General

Can we make this a thing?

JUNE 6TH GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY.
Reminder: Joe Rullo is OUR GUY. Wants concealed carry.
rullo2017.com/issues/

NJ news
nj.com/

Best NJ radio station.
nj1015.com/listen-live/popup/?wo=true

Other urls found in this thread:

rullo2017.com/issues/
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/this_map_shows_a_racial_breakdown_of_every_person.html
google.com/amp/amp.nj.com/v1/articles/20772455/nj_town_to_pay_35m_in_settlement_of_mosque_lawsuit.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do we stop Murphy and Kim?

I've been to NJ, and I could say that this place is lost
niggers, poos and mestizos everywhere

that's scary

I'm afraid we can't. They're both corrupt NJ politicians. I find it hilarious how leftists think Murphy is a great guy, but ignore his deeply entrenched Goldman Sachs bullshit.

7800 taxes
Two sewer bills
endless crazy libs
If I sell house and move out of state.. NJ Taxes you 2% YAY
Soon my friends I will escape

well my friend NJ is a very geographically and ethnically diverse state. Look at the map. Hunterdon and Sussex county are redpilled as fuck. Almost pure white and christian and muh guns and rural mountain country. Ocean and Cape May counties are pretty redpilled too.

Bergan county is the best county.

t. New Yorker.

Good luck. Where you looking to head to? My parents just retired and fucked off to Florida. I'm in med school and have no intention of ever owning property in this state. Probs going to Florida after a few years of work here when I graduate.

Fla ya how typical right?
Maybe AL..

This state is too liberal. I just wish there was a purple state in the east coast to move to. I'll miss the full service gas stations when/if I move.

Bergen's not bad. I stop in Garfield for traditional Polish food when I'm up north. There's one Polish deli in all of south jersey and its somewhat shit. Kielbasa is too salty.

Wrong.

Salem > Cumberland > Ocean > Cape May > Atlantic >>>>>>>>>> Rest

Piney here

>I'll miss the full service gas stations when/if I move

I recently sperged out when visiting CT. I was just sitting there in the car waiting for the attendant and people started honking and it took me like a whole minute to realize that I was in a different state. Gotta say I like not having to get out of the car, but I would like the option to pump it yourself when its busy.

I had stayed in East Orange and everytime when I was going outside I was asking myself: what tha fuuuuck is going on here?

>leaving out Sussex
ok

>I had stayed in East Orange
there's your problem

My brother is in Chatsworth...
Im white and keep myself check there with the other whites

>I've been to NJ, and I could say that this place is lostniggers, poos and mestizos everywhere
You're talking about Newark, Paterson and Trenton. Not all of NJ is like that.

One of the few states I'd never move too. Midwesterner here
or you could go to most of the midwest and have that.

>Bergan county is the best county.
That is highly debatable. Try having lived there and you will feel differently.

>or you could go to most of the midwest and have that
yeah I've considered Texas but I def need to be near an ocean. i love the smell of salt water in the air and fishing off the beach. wont sacrifice that for anything.

>I stop in Garfield for traditional Polish food when I'm up north.
Try Wallington for polish food. Much better results.

it's lame to have 3rd world city located 1hour away from Manhattan

Well Bergen has some very different areas. Up north is big houses and nice open neighborhoods and further south is Italian/Polish neighborhoods that have been becoming gentrified. when i was a kid everything on the river was shit but they tore down all the old factories and built shopping centers and did up a nice riverside park

>I had stayed in East Orange and everytime when I was going outside I was asking myself: what tha fuuuuck is going on here?
Niggers ruined East Orange and other places in NJ. Newark used to be a fancy city where all the rich folks would go to expensive dinners and shopping malls. Then, BAM, diversity.

Why was a waffle in NJ btw?

I'm well aware. I was born and raised there, and lived there for almost three decades.

name of a good place?

>name of a good place?
Adam's. It's a little hole in the wall deli, but my grandmother used to bring me there as a child. Awesome food. And she was German, so she was picky about Polish food.

friendly visit to my uncle's family who was dumb enough to move to the Murica in late 90's

>dumb enough to move to the Murica
Dumb enough to not be getting raped by refugees in Belgium now in 2017. They sound pretty dumb. Or perhaps they had good intuition.

>dumb enough

Wow, look at all those smart people amidst the ruins of Belgium. Good thing they stayed there, or else all their grandchildren wouldn't be refugee rape babies. Thank god they didn't move to NJ! :D

>JUNE 6TH GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY.Reminder: Joe Rullo is OUR GUY. Wants concealed carry.rullo2017.com/issues/
Also, RE: this: I can no longer vote in NJ because I live somewhere else now (where I CAN carry a firearm, woot!). But I will definitely spread the word to all my friends there. Thanks for this info.

>implying the spics and niggers dont mostly kill their own people
>implying the spics and niggers are blowing shit up

sussex county master race reporting in

My nigger. Originally from Vernon, living in Camden county now.

I live in 95% whity city with population over 150k,
now find something similar in NJ then speak

thanks man spread the word. its pretty clear it will come down to Guadagno and Murphy but you gotta stand up for dem freedoms

>>implying the spics and niggers dont mostly kill their own people>implying the spics and niggers are blowing shit up
True. Most ethnic people in this country are hard working and peaceful with families. The European "diversity" is all a bunch of suicide bombing Sharia Law celebrating psychotic rape celebrators.

So has anyone actually gotten a firearms license here? Tips?

tfw muzzies recently won a lawsuit againt my town for being rayciss
They won like 3.5 mil and now they're gonna build a huge mosque here, property values are plummeting like jumpers from the twin towers

>we have state generals
Can we get a Rhode island general? Tiniest state is 20x better than your shithole anyways

Tip: Move the fuck outta Jersey. I love the people and the food but its also a shithole with zero constitutional freedoms and excessively high taxes. You can have all the guns you want without even needing a permit.

Woah woah woah, they tax you 2% for leaving??

LMAO
Most ethnic people in my country are hard working and peaceful with families, the American diversity is all bunch of nigger gangsters and mexican drug cartels.

Unfortunately all the jobs are here, chiraq, or commiefornia, so here is the best option.

>I live in 95% whity city with population over 150k, now find something similar in NJ then speak
Check it out for yourself.
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/this_map_shows_a_racial_breakdown_of_every_person.html

i live 10 minutes from chatsworth, nice little town

>Unfortunately all the jobs are here, chiraq, or commiefornia, so here is the best option
No, that's the myth. It is not true. I make about 50K more than I did in NJ doing the same thing. And rent is under $500/month. Homes are about $1000 per year in property tax and you can buy one under 100k

That was the exact line I used to say when I was too afraid to leave my little NJ bubble. Doing WAY better than ever dreamed now. Make more money, spend less. I own a house and a brand new car, and can do anything I have ever wanted now.

WHATTTT?!?!?! What town and give story please!

>WHATTTT?!?!?! What town and give story please!
Yeah, I'd like to hear about this too. That is fucked. Let me guess: Union County area?

We don't work in the same industry. There are very few companies in my industry anywhere else than these 3 states.

I did work entry-level in West Virginia, and it was amazing with so many white people. But unfortunately everyone is seniored to their position and there's no room for me.

Working on it now. Need to fill out Firearms Purchse Permit application. If you have two non family member friends put them on the form so the state police call them to check if youre a psycho or a terrorist. Also put your place of work and address and answer simple questions. If youve never been charged with commiting a crime you will get the permit. Just bring it to you local police station. but you can only use the gun for home defense or secure transport to a shooting range. shit sucks but its totally doable to get one.

>the American diversity is all bunch of nigger gangsters and mexican drug cartels.
How many times have you been to America, or New Jersey?
I have been here for three decades. I Have been to 40 out of the 50 states, and been to every single town in all of NJ and all the boroughs of NYC.

>We don't work in the same industry.
Which industry?

Yes, a firearms permit is easy, but I wanted to know about a handgun permit which is extremely difficult.

Yes and a link to a story if possible.

Big Pharma

>tfw political risk consultant for a company in NYC
>make $86k/yr
>still can't afford to buy a house
Fuck this state. I might just move to the scarsdale, ny area or CT. Same commute time.

its the same thing you just check an extra box on the form. I think you need to resubmit the paper work for every handgun. And pay extra. That's it. It's just a sideways way of taxing you.

Middlesex reporting in

We need to convince the rest of Sup Forums to launch a meme campaign against Phil Murphy

Make tons of Phil Murphy threads

>Big Pharma
Yeah, you're doomed to live forever in that shithole, sorry. Start buying unregistered guns. Once you finally get access to a permit, they'll be making you turn them all in :(

How can you complain about NJ when Molembeek is in Belgium?!

Reminder that if you call yourself a self respecting New Jerseyite and haven't watched The Sopranos you should kill yourself.

If you aren't military or law enforcement, it is near impossible. But also check bounty hunter info for NJ - that could be a loophole and its easy to get a bounty hunters license.

Monmouth reporting in

14/88

Let's do it. Everyone in this thread who gives half a shit should help. If even 25% Sup Forums helped out we could wreck this globalist piece of shit.

>haven't watched The Sopranos
Fuck the Sopranos. That fat guy who was in it is a fucking creep who tries to prey on teenage girls, and I know that for sure.

>tfw you live in a dying town, in a shitty state, that's also a blue state

Why do I keep living this existence?

>primary
>forgot to register republican

whups

morris county reporting in!

Worst red county in NJ. We're lucky we've got commuters. Other than that, it's basically the same liberal bullshit.

Are you talking about a carry permit or the ability to buy a handgun? Yes it's impossible to get a carry permit in this state unless you meet the requirements that you stated. But you can absolutely get a handgun. You think a state could ban that and not have a constitutional crisis?

Make a thread then
I am now, spam the board with Phil Murphy

Eat shit nigger.

This map shows where the blue areas are located. However, they use the opposite color coding! nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/this_map_shows_a_racial_breakdown_of_every_person.html

NYPA. Go "meme" on t_d

Are you a moron?

There are some nigger areas but for the most part Monmouth is rich.

Rumson, Colts Neck, Holmdel, Spring Lake, Sea Girt

>haven't watched The Sopranos

Passaic in the house!
Skipped it - don't like documentaries.

Not true, I have a FL concealed carry permit and NJ recognizes it

google.com/amp/amp.nj.com/v1/articles/20772455/nj_town_to_pay_35m_in_settlement_of_mosque_lawsuit.amp
Liberty Corner, this muslim fucker managed to appeal to all of the limousine liberals so they got him some influence because he was "so moderate!!!"
Then of course he turns around and goes full durka durka, tries to build a mosque right across from the fire station
Firemen are like "nah fuck that" because muzzies demand that the fire station goes dark during one of their holy months or something, so the muzzies start crying about Islamophobia an sheeit
Oh, and the kicker is that there were maybe a dozen muslim families in the town when the mosque was first proposed

>Eat shit nigger.
It's 10000% true. Sorry if you like the show but I'm not kidding. Lets just say I have seen him try to do it. This was years ago, probably around 2001?

Ray Lesniak for Governor!

Just fill out the forms nigga
It's gonna sit on some bureaucrats desk for 4 months so the sooner the better

RIP Somerset County :(

All commuter towns.

Without the nigger riots Trump wouldn't have won, turning on TV watching niggers burn cities down probably dished out massive red pills. Niggers a net positive in limited numbers?

>Somerset County
How long until we see Hindu/Muslim tensions arise?

anyone /GUIDO/ here?

Wew got denied my gun permit due to ADHD today.

Feels terrible man.

Can't wait to move to Florida.

Is D.J.Pauly D /ourguido/?

Forgot Manalapan.

Ah yes they recognize an outside permit but they NEVER give NJ citizens a carry permit. You need to be ex cop or have a legitimate and immediate threat to your life.

good point. we should keep a few around for that reason.

Shittt Im a vet with PTSD they wouldn't even give me the finger print card..

Ya

who based south jersey?

salem county reporting