STRONG AND STABLE

britfag working of local bbc radio here. Tories have cancelled all of TM's interviews. Heard a rumour repeated by multiple senior people that she's gone into a diabetic coma and it will be announced tomorrow morning.

will post verification for the spergs when i get out of the office

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetes.org.uk/About_us/News/Balance-interview-with-Theresa-May/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's definitely not strong and stable

Still fucking waiting

>britfag working of local bbc radio here
Why do you do it, Ian?

The absolute fucking state

Wtf. Is this real life?

BBC 3 is obscene m8, this shit is par for the course.

Also I call bullshit on OPs story.

If America falls, Pax Americana falls with us.
If total war happens again, the human race will not survive.
Sorry, you may not like it but the end of America means the end of our species.
I love

"encouraging all four of their daughters to date non-white men"

What kind of fucking brainwashing bullshit can do that to people. The parents aren't just telling them to date whoever but specifically don't go with whites..

I want to hang these fucking clowns.

heard it from about 3 or 4 people now but haven't got a source. that fag owen jones also got tipped about her cancelling her interviews last minute.

it's a job, was sick of being a neet, I just move around cables and get people drinks but it's easy money and the hours are good.

still working, get out at 1am

K. KEEP ME POSTED

ITT

Tory activist who was with Theresa May in Derby

OP is bullshiting

I can feel it.

shill. apparently it was at about 10pm tonight. unless you went to bed with mummy may i'm gonna trust my bosses more than some shillfag.

If it was at 10pm tonight they must've just cancelled about 1 hour ago. So why would your bosses from local radio know anything about it? Why would they give you a reason before they announced it themselves in the morning? Why not just cancel

Where did the whole absolute state thing come from anyway?

Chairmay Mum wud knock ur cunt in

I don't know who they've told but usually on things like deaths/illnesses for celebrities and politicians and that we get told in advance cause they want to control the coverage. They've asked me to be in early tomorrow (6am instead of 10am) so there has to be something I reckon.

Seems unlikely that 'controlling' would mean telling you exactly what was going on. That would lead to leaks, as you've just done, and news would break way before they were ready. Surely. They might say to you - major announcement, but tell you the reason for the rumour mill to get going. Not sure I believe that

Hmmm, that's intriguing. I was unaware that she is diabetic. If this is verified tomorrow, it may cause a "spot of bother."

diabetes.org.uk/About_us/News/Balance-interview-with-Theresa-May/

I didn't know either.

heh, I'll be damned. I guess I didn't know because because I don't tend to care about the personal lives of others.

You think the Brits are likely to start trippin' out over this if it's confirmed tomorrow?

i bet this is the same faggot that made us cry by telling us our queenie had died

Yeah, it really doesn't affect much, it's just a manageable health condition. But that said, age and the stress from campaigning might have aggravated it all. We'll see in time.

If something has happened, I don't know what it'll do to the election. Would there be a day or mourning, would there be a delay in the election, I have no idea, will it make her a martyr and make people feel sorry for the Tories and vote for them? No idea. I'm still voting for Comrade Corbyn.

That mullato underclass isn't going to make itself. What else would you expect from the organisation that gave us pic related?

I'm not a journalist but I know this is serious enough that no one would go with it as rumours and the Tories know that.
Probably only tory hq and the head bbc journalists know the truth and they're figuring out how to report it but I know we're gonna hear something big tomorrow morning else they wouldn't be asking us all in.

You've finished work for the night?

If you have, post proofs.

I'm not the OP, I'm just refreshing the Google news search for Theresa May, r/worldnews, r/unitedkingdom and Twitter occasionally seeing if this is legit.

Could be stable condition desu. You're right about the strength though

>kate borsch

Wow, even the ruskies are getting blacked now?

Doubt she's dead or in a serious condition desu

She's just a coward and out of her depth

I think she recognises that she's a poor speaker and given that the tories had like a 25 point lead it would be best for her to just sit back and do nothing. The lead has narrowed a bit but the tories are still poised for a landslide.

She knows her weaknesses. She isn't a great one on one debater (neither is Corbyn), Mays a great figurehead though, and leader; she's surprised me a lot in this regard

Could it be news on Corbyn? It's been thought for a long time that the security services have lots of dirt on Corbyn and are waiting for the right time to release it

PLEASE NO