Falling for the shills meme

mfw Sup Forums doesnt realize that older users are concern-trolling and T_D users keep calling them shills.
get yourselves together.

>Sup Forums doesn't realize
You could have stopped there.

desu i never believed the shill meme

there people who are here seriously, and theres people with nothing better to do who just want to trigger those serious people

they dont care about their (own) counter arguments, theyre simply counter arguments to keep themselves- people who stay here all day- entertained

at this point there's literally no difference between concern trolling and actual shilling

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

>implying anyone gives a shit about anything

It is the best fucking thing, they get so mad. Maybe one day they'll see.
only real post in this thread

I always thought it was just a meme. I find it hard to believe that they legitimately think that there exists is an organized network of people paid to shill on an anime forum.

right? i mean david brock is a cutie patootie but he definitely doesnt pay me to RESIST TRUMP. im with her btw hbu? my totally not a shill friend?

fpbp

>when your shill thread crashes and burns into a flaming pile of counter-productivity

ty for helping redpill newfags I guess gg no re

I'm not sure what your implying friendo.

Yep, anyone dumb enough to "concern troll" is doing the work of a globalist servant, helping to doom themselves and all their descendants to a life of perpetual slavery for their globalist masters, and HE DOES IT FOR FREE. The dumbest of the dumb.

just fuckin around

RARE RARE RARE RARE

where even is isle of man

In the sea of humanity.

>D&C shariablue

just kys already

wheres day

shareblue*
go back to T_D