TRUMP IS THE REAL DEAL

I WILL NEVER DOUBT HIM AGAIN
GET FUCKED SHILLS
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH - pic related!

STAY WEAPONIZED MEN THERE ARE MANY MORE BATTLES TO WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
archive.is/534Es
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889
archive.is/qMO4H
archive.is/gmcXL
archive.is/81KWa
archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless the United States of America

suck it Europe

God Bless America!!!!!
A day of victory for sure. Marcon is rustled, Merkel is rustled, Libs are basically vomiting on their own transgendered genitals, and CNN is threatening the world will end now due to this.

>CNN is threatening the world will end now due to this

Two tenths of a degree higher by 2100. We are DOOMED.

The rest of the world will carbon tax American exports I hope. It'll be glorious

>7D Chinese checkers

How to vote

>random poll that Sup Forums raided
>LE AMERICAN PEOPLE PEEDS WE DID ITTTTT

Promise Kept

>Libs are basically vomiting on their own transgendered genitals

my sides

I'm voting for him again in 2020

Eurocucks offically BTFO

REPEAT AFTER ME:

I WILL NEVER DOUBT PRESIDENT TRUMP OR HIS JUDGEMENT EVER AGAIN

>vomiting on their own transgendered genitals

How are we BTFO, I don't think anyone even knows what's in that deal here and we are totally and utterly apathethic.

this will all be worth it when the world goes to war against America, just how we did vs nazi Germany. Evil is not allowed to exist for a prolonged period of time, and your time is coming up.

back to T_D with you lad. Sup Forums has always hated blumpf and supported based muslim assad and based hindu tulsi

t. oldfag since 2001

Bring it you worthless faggot.

Upvoted, omg this. +1

Now let's get back to spamming about SETH RICH, fellow PEDE!!!! SHADILY!!!

That's fine, we'll just start charging triple for import taxes and watch China crumble within a year. Y'all act like we're not the world's most powerful country.
One little climate change paper didn't get signed to advance a globalist agenda and you faggots flip out.
If it comes down to it, we will just conquer your island. Since y'all were cucked out of your guns via Port Arthur false flag, it will be easier than bombing 4th grade reading level Afghanis...at least they can have Ak-47s in their houses.

Good luck with that you delusional retard.

>eurocucks carbon tax the US like crazy
>the US responds by closing borders
>US becomes more self-sufficient
>eurocucks didn't realize they need the US, not the other way around
>US leaves NATO
>US leaves the UN
>eurocucks can no longer leech off of the US
>US has more jobs
>the US economy booms
>US is great again
sounds good to me.

fuck off reddit

Upvoted you too! DAE think that Hillary is bad? Lel, cucks, amirite?

When the propaganda media,George Soros, Hollywood, and EU kike puppets denounce the move.

you know its the right one.

I learned my lesson very early in the primaries. Even when it is not immediately clear, I don't doubt. It always seems to work out in his favor eventually.

I don't understand.
What do we have to do with this?

>"go back to T_D kid!"
>"DRUMPF IS DONE"

>t. oldfag since 2001
No you're just a fag since 2001

We've got a nuke with your name on it Hansel.

ONLY TRUMP KNOWS HOW TO BEHEAD SOMETHING THAT'S LITERALLY JUST A HEAD

>going to war with the guy who has the nuclear codes

bad idea friendo :^)

>muh civic nationalism

blumpf is a kike through and through

This environmental bullshit is nothing but a tax on America.

Weaponized idiots, more like it. Your nation is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
>B-but Hillary flip-flopped her views on gay marriage!

Fuck the (((EU))) not all of us are part of that shitfest. We hate it 6 million times more than you, fucking whale and baby seal loving homos the lot of them. Always trying to steal your fish and flood you with subhumanoids.

This.

Keep masturbating to your impossible fantasy, and stay completely irrelevant you fucking simp.

You collectively drained Obama's balls while he was slapping your brown faces with IPCC white papers

We would ally with America in all likelihood (which is good)

"the problem isn't that you are gay, is that you are very gay"
Brasil has a TV show just for this kind of stuff.

>A gun behind every blade of grass
Hint: Europe can't do it. Even if the government fails, the people won't.

>"EVERY ONE I DISAGREE WITH IS FROM REDDIT! GO BACK TO T_D"
seriously, neck yourself.

That is slander against my good name.
Abandon the claim or live with the consequences.

>penal colony

It'll give Trump all the motivation he needs to tariff, which is something Sup Forums was hoping for. I, for one, hope they retaliate.

How do you even live in brazil?

>oldfag since 2001
>has to remind everyone that he's an "oldfag"

GOD BLESS AMERICA

This is the battle. Read POTUS's tweet. We have to amplify the noise on THIS STORY.

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

>I'm a american, hahahah, look how crap his country is, hahaha

>hey guys we suddenly believe in polls now

wtf I love polls now

toplel

A thousand apologies Ackmed. Return to your rape-a-thon, there's absolutely no one in Germany to stop you

ozone is ot related to CO2. It's mostly CFC, Freon and other fluorided gases that caused trouble, but they have been banned/replaced for a decade at least

You browsed SA before Sup Forums? KYS FAGGOT

Carbon emissions are helping the ozone layer.

Is Frankfurt nice?

>Promise Kept
You dumb, blind SOBs. You stupid fucking fools. He will fuck you (and the rest of us) over - 100 percent guaranteed.

Thank god John Titor saved us

hah. you really thought the paris deal would save the world. i hope you do get fucked.

I've always wondered what happened to the guy forced to eat his beard

Are people going to be so retarded that they conflate ozone destruction with climate change?

They're both two entirely different things. Too bad Sup Forums is full of redneck inbred retards.

thank you for this consolidated autism i will spread the word

I know you are a troll but

>Sup Forums 2001
>Sup Forums in 2001

newfag fo sho

Ozone was a real problem, they could prove it without billions in propaganda research grants and bullying in scientific community, the solution was real a plausible, no one asked for international organizations regulations on everyone life.

The only real reason they're pushing that global warming/climate change crap is because (((they))) want to monetize it. It's the next best thing to changing for breathing air. Fucking Jews...

Anyways, destroying their ability to implement some kind of carbon credits trading market/economy would do much to not only deny them infinite shekels but to deny them of creating the infrastructure they can use to control goys even further. This era is meant to dismantle Jew power throughout the globe, and it really begins with stopping this.

Shit, I'm an old fag from way back in 68.

Fuck an $100 billion a year tax burden on my people. Pay attention Poland, and stay vigilant!!!

God that deal was so bad. What people don't realize is you can't have rapidly developing economies and reduce emissions. If you want to reduce emissions, you have to cripple developing economies while engaging in sharp reductions in the developed countries. Then you can let them grow again once we have the technology where clean energy is an economically viable choice for these poor countries.

This is why globalism won't work, because if you want to do it right you have to be a dick.

Not only monetize, but also regulate every industry and personal property.

You americans are the most blinkered and thereby stupid people on the planet. You get the leaders you deserve. Pity though that the election of this twat affects the whole world.
Take your frog meme back to Sup Forums. Its is there that you morons belong. Not here

Climate change is a real problem unless you want to deny the very real fact that oceans are rising causing coastal cities and countries (for example, Japan) problems right now.

Or you're one of those retards that believe the earth is on an environmental cycle and that we humans have absolutely no affect on it at all outside of the fact that we managed to cause a huge hole in the ozone with our pollution.

Just let it slip in, it won't hurt.

Titor IS Trump

>Why aren't you guys subsidizing foreign industries goys
>Instead you make hundreds of billions for US industry selling weapons to desert niggers

>You get the leaders you deserve

Lmao. Damn right we do.

Fuck you traiterous scum! Oslo-jævel!

$100bn in weapons to Saudi Arabia is clearly more valuable than an $100bn investment in cleaner energy. But don't tell Sup Forumsfags that or else they might cry cuck.

maybe we should get out of this whole debt based ponzi scheme economy set up that the jews created to vaccuum up all of the wealth!

No one is stupidity enough to denies earth is get warmer, but people are pushing it like a religion, you can't do independent research into the theme, on risk of being fired. Research grants are given with the requirement of defending that theory.

>global emissions problems solved by making US pay a shitload of money
shut the fuck up
make a meaningful agreement next time if its so important to you and not kikeway robbery

It's more like EU leaders BTFO

Meanwhile, Trump is firing people that are investigating climate change.

What's the fucking difference faggot? Also you don't seem to understand how science and scientific consensus works. Do you believe funds should go towards (((independent research))) proving that Gravity doesn't exist?

Can't come soon enough. I'll defect if it happens. I don't respect our government enough to fight for it anymore.

Lmao you are a monumental fucking idiot.

In the college where I give classes, NGO came with huge grants and ask for studies defending human global warming.

Ahahah bring it faggot, we've got a gun behind every blade of ram

damn man go easy on him poor cunt

You pay for what you put into the system, faggot. If I'm dumping literal trash on your lawn are you not going to tell me to fuck off and force me to pay a garbage company to get rid of that shit?

Is there anything funnier than a Leftist getting so mad in their posts that they can't even hide the salt?

Checked these trips

>science and scientific consensus works.
My life is about science.
>Do you believe funds should go towards (((independent research)))
No, I think studies should go to people want to discovery the truth, and when defending a theory is a requirement for grants something is really wrong.

THATS NOT WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DID CUPCAKE

You don't if you expect me to believe a predictive model that gets most of its credibility from mapping the past is enough to redistribute the world's wealth

If it was the world ending threat you think it is, why would we let China and the Poos create so much CO2?

Wow, almost like there are "2 sides" on the outside of the issue, attempting to discredit the discourse to allow themselves to continue bankrolling off of both corporate hippies and oil slaves.

Talmudic Jews believe their messiah (for Christians this is the ANTICHRIST) will arrive as soon as they have complete ownership and control over all of the property in the world

So you're saying it's wrong for people to have to defend the fact that gravity exists in order for them to get a physics grant?

After all, gravity is only a theory.