Why are Liberals so desperate to normalize pedophilia?

Why are Liberals so desperate to normalize pedophilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they? Or did pol just meme that?

Sup Forums memed it. There are way more conservative pedo's than liberal ones.

why is the VLC icon out there?

Seth Rich

Podesta

Pedo ring

Colbert is involved

He is Catholic after all

The fuck has Jack Packerd to do with pedophilia?

Im so fucking sick and tired of these retards on /pol. You guys are too ignorant to understand to become a politician you must be a pedo. Hillary fucks kids and so does Trump. U guys really think just liberals or just conservatives fuck kids? Use ur brain idiots.

Last name sounds like Pecker

I dont know if it was originally their intention(I mean maybe it was) but once you start taking in marginalized groups, you can never stop. There is always another marginalized group to take in. And the new group can cry foul because you took in the older group, so you cant not take in the new group otherwise you lose face.

Desperate isn't the right word, but when asked about the topic they won't give a direct yes or no.

Modern liberalism is basically wordplay and abstractism. They would make the argument that a thirteen yearold can be just as mature as an adult so it's okay.

wrong website to be complaining about pedophilia

You tell me.

Jack deserves to be executed for being such an unfunny SJW faggot.

Normalizing pedophilia is a good thing. It means pedophiles are more likely to seek help so they don't act on their urges.

Note that normalizing pedophilia != normalizing child abuse. You're not evil because you're wired wrong, but you become evil if you act on it.

cute

He's also a scat fetishist

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

Pedo rings all over the world are being busted, they are desperate to make it normal so they wont go to jail beucase a big bust is coming soon.

>Jack
>not the wizard
kys faggot

>aids Moby

Who else Sup Forums here?

Both are equally repulsive. Kill yourself for defending beardfat.

>wired wrong
when no details but appearance are given to men in neutral studies, attraction peaks at 12-14. when age is given alongside appearance, it peaks at 18-19. it's christian sharia law running against natural instincts.

though for me attraction peaks about 9-10.

Easy. I was abused as a kid so I can speak to this anecdotally.
It destroys you. Not in a cool way. Not in an edgy way. In the getting scared when it gets dark out way. In the crying during your whole recess in kindergarten way. In the flinching when a friend tries to hug you when your dog dies way. It breaks you as a person.

To swallow liberalism, which has an end goal of globalism, you need to be broken. You need to think that you can save the world by opening borders, paying more taxes to aid organizations with no transparency, and forgetting gender exists. You need cognitive dissonance.

Sexual abuse in kids can be a fate for them worse than death. You make something that is supposed to be fun and good later in life == the darkest and scariest moments of your existence.

Leftism is attractive to degenerates. Dengerate lifestyle is attractive to leftists.

Being a pedophile is being sexually degenerate.

Only because Muslims are conservative

Look at these two and tell me if you'd ever let them near your children.

Not a real child

Thats because youre a beta fucking faggot. Kys or get the fuck out of my country before i put some hot lead in your head

Fuck off, Ahmed

Perfect. You have described it perfectly.

Broken. Flinching. Darkest & scariest moments of your existence.

yeah I don't want anything surrounding saving actual pictures of little girls on my hard drive. christian sharia law is scary.

you don't belong on this website t b h

reminder Sup Forums wouldn't exist if moot didn't want a safe space to talk about his 14yo imaginary waifu

Jack has children if im not wrong

He does and he is a terrible father. They walk all over him and curse at him and he tolerates it. Typical liberal pushover faggot dad.

Sharia law my ass countries with actual sharia law allow you to fuck children.
And also kill your self pedoanon

Which he named Myson and Jackson. The man is fucked in the head.

>anime leads to pedophilia

You are a faggot.

>2017
>not living in a country where possession of CP is legal
>not liking little girls

So they would no longer be criminals.

I hope your children get raped.

They wonder how an oven looks from inside.

christian sharia law =/= islamic sharia law

anti-pedo stuff under threat of harsh imprisonment is a product of christian extremist laws being in place

who said anime leads to pedophilia?

though, now that you've brought it up, you should probably stop watching if you don't want to get into little girls. because it does.

Fuck off Jackard. I knew AIDS Moby who dresses like a clown was a pedo.

watched a fuck ton of anime im not into little girls

Are safety cones the new symbol of the alt-right?
+Orange
-Symbolizes Orange Hitler
+White/reflective tape
-Self-explanatory

Permanent reminder that the slippery slope fallacy is not a fallacy.

At least I don't live in Argentina.

It's a meme.
What does "normalize" even mean in this context? If you mean to make it so that the pedos (not molestors) can out themselves to therapists and doctorswithout getting v&, so they can get help to not actually offend, so that children can be spared abuse, then you're a fucking idiot. The worst thing we can do is try to make it something they keep hidden -- that's how you get more raped kids. You want these people on a leash.

checked

>Myson

that's not a name

They're bored. They have no mountains left to climb. They have been defeated by victory.

They are subconsciously repulsed by their own adult peers so they seek to corrupt and tarnish the youth.

>he thinks 100 series of mainly manime and shounen is a "fuck ton"

covfefe

Because being a pedophile is a right?