Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Sup Forums loves (((wall street))) after all

NO, THIS CANT BE

>actually thinking the bubble getting bigger is a good thing

Oh cool, billionaires get to add more fake fiat currency into their bank accounts before the next market crash. Neato. Hope you guys are a fan of the year 2008, because the U.S. economy still hasn't recovered from that. Next crash will finally bring about some semblance of reality for America, can't wait.

The bubble has to keep growing forever, that's the basis for the Western economy. It stops growing and everything goes kaput. That's not going to change until the economy stops being global, which by the looks of things, may not ever happen.

This. When it all comes crashing down and we need some sheckles everyone will tell us to fuck off

Or you know... those of us with jobs and investments and 401's, unlike the fat angry fuckwads, like yourself. Keep being degenerate, faggot.

Oh, you think? My fellow user, what do you do with your life? Do you work hard, own a home, have a wife and kids?
Were you effected by the crashes that came before? Why do you wish such hurt upon your countries brothers and sister, living their lives? Experiencing life and growing daily?
You're depressing, find some stability and meaning in your life.

You know, if you were so certain of market crashes, you could bet on them. So why don't you?

Oh yeah, its because you're so fucking edgy that you cant even jump on an opportunity to make money because your fellow NEETs have convinced you that the entire world is rigged against you and that the billionaires will always be billionaires, while you wallow around in your own shit like a fucking pig

Wall Street kikes are making out like bandits under Republicans and ZOG?

You don't say!

Open a margin account and start shorting everything you think is due for a correction, faggot.

>Yes goy, invest in clean unregulated fossil fuels, stick it to the poor by suffocating your own degenerate retard kids. They are all fat anyway, because they don't consume enough Oil

>defending the boom and bust cycle

Kaynes pls

>a bear market only affects oil company stocks
Get a load of this broke retard.

>implying we aren't powerful enough to just take whatever we want

>implying margin accounts will be honored in a massive crash

Bull markets do help create wealth for all though. That's why the Wall St. Girl is such a facepalm

But we do, when this world comes crashing down we want it to be the single most damaging thing humanity could suffer outside of some cosmological event like a nearby star going supernova.

The recover will be long and hard, but humanity will be better for it once the majority are dead and the survivors must adapt, survive, and thrive.

>implying you think you know how shorting stocks works

You're in for a rude awaking when you wake up tomorrow

God emperor waited till markets closed before he made his announcement

There's going to be so much money to spend they won't even know what to do with it.

The costs of the agreement were already priced into the market.
Bubble or not, bub.

I've had visions foretelling the coming collapse, but this is beginning to confirm my suspicions...

What's the smartest thing to do before a financial collapse anons? I'm a neet, but I'm thinking about taking out a shitton of loans and buying rual land somewhere. If the fake money's gonna be useless, might as well spend it while I can, right?

Surprised no one has destroyed the statue yet to be quite honest.

>when the economy grows you lose

The boom and bust cycle is normal though. What's not normal is the Keynesian idea that the government needs to dampen the bust, instead of letting the economy right itself naturally. This intervention is what causes recessions to last 8-10 years instead of 1-2.

the wall st girl is such a facepalm because the original bull was put there as an act of guerrilla art.

The girl was commissioned by a billion dollar conglomerate who added a listing to the stock market to track women's roles in wall street. The girl is an ad.

>we
Mate l, hate to break it to you but there isn't a WE, if anyone is going to be taking shit they will be doing it for themselves and taking it by force from peasants like you.
You are a pissant pleb , your contributions are trivial, your importance is low; there is nothing that differentiates you from all the other trash desperate to believe the governemt will save them.