PITTSBURGH

PITTSBURGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoRmFszjLxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PENGUINS

fuck the steelers and penguins

of course the cuck mayor is already telling trump he supports the agreement. can always count on a city dweller to have your back. good thing cities are the primary target in the nuclear holocaust.

Poor man's Philadelphia

they make a beer with that water you know.

>live in this shithole cuz of muh jeb

Pittsburgh resident here. It's a great place but like any other metropolitan county it went blue. Most steel foundries have been demolished years ago but there is still a coal/coke industry.

No, they don't make beer with water from the rivers. There's a huge aquifer under the city

Yinzer native here, first time voting was for Trump.
Nothing would make me more happy for every shithead liberal to leave this city.
It's slowly losing it's charm and becoming a shithole.

also go pens

More like SHITTSBURGH

>LIVE NEAR THIS SHITHOLE AND IT ENDS UP BTFOING PARIS AKA MUSLIM NIGGER CRIME CENTRAL

NOT PARIS

Isn't that where they make Videodrome?

>that dirty ass river on the left.

I bet it can catch on fire.

>implying it hasn't always been a shithole.

Is the river polluted? Like the picture show?

Pic related, my city with a clean river.

Yes. I live there also.

Shithole in different ways.
It's my shithole.
youtube.com/watch?v=DoRmFszjLxs

Penguins confirmed for cup lads

TWO GAMES AWAY FROM THE CUP!

If you think Pittsburgh dad is funny you should fucking kill yourself.

Thats sad. How did get so polluted? Dumping garbage in the river or?

poo goes in the loo pittsburgh

God no, hes cringe as ass.

is that the outline to a star fortress?
did they really remove a star fort and build a fucking interstate over it?

I just think it's different sediment colors. I live in St. Louis (near the confluence of two big rivers) and the're a similar thing there.

Fort Pitt.

Go Pats tbqh.

Pretty much this.

Too many poos. What the fuck. Those companies have gone bad. I hate to deal with poos everyday.

What do they need a star fortress for? To protect the golden triangle from the indians? Neh breh

Could be the sediment, but there are factories along the rivers that dump waste. I don't know if it's legal or not, but I've seen it with my own eyes while exploring around as a kid.

Right? Build a tunnel, go over it, or go around it. Disgusting.

The color is that way because of the mud. Not that the river is free from pollution, but the color you see is Allegheny mountain mud.

madmen actually did it, they built an interstate over their fort

haha yeah man why do we need to keep around monuments to the past, let's just tear down the empire state building and build something more useful there like public housing for poor minorities

GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO

More like Shittsburgh

THE FORT WAS TORN DOWN IN 1797

>GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS
GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO STEELERS GO GO STEELERS

>mfw rich white people

>the people of pittsburgh haven't cared about their history since 1797
baka

the pittsburgh secret the kikes dont want you to know about

Sounds so gross

And their mayor is a bitch.

and a fraud