Is there a possibility of a rise to ISIS in algeria?

I am starting to panic every time i think of a happening here in algeria

We survived the 10 years civil war and the arab spring
The radicals have been silent for 17 years
We are the only arab country with oil who still didnt get fucked over by by saudis or america

We are already surrounded by terrorist groups everywhere, the army cant hold all of them and the desert is too big its impossible to stop them once they cross the border and settle in the desert

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean
ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am a kabyle living on Canada
my parents left that shtithole in the 80s
The islamist politicians in algeria are literal controlled opposition, everything is run by the security services
Algerian army has no problem extermination fo Islamists, they will not cuck

who nows ahmed?

islam is the new communism
and isis is a good was of keeping the military looby alive

if I were you I would be forming an anarcommunist militia to give rise to a sr when shit goes down

but who knows if you are a communist to begin with

France wi probably help police your borders.

Also did you know you were in The Union for the Mediterranean?
Pic related

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/

Where will they go when they lose all of their land in Syria and Iraq? I know they control a little bit in Afghanistan, and didn't they get btfo in Libya? Isn't Libya weaker than Algeria? If they couldn't control land for long in Libya, what makes you think they can control area of your country?

If it happened expect france and spain to be flooded with million of refugees
South Niggers would be the first to go
They would control it because once the army starts killing """"freedom fighters""""usa would start bombing us just like they did in libya,syria and the war in iraq
Communism is against the ideas of islam how could we practice zakat under commies?

When your old president dies you'll have a hard time staying stable.
Hope that micron doesn't shit on you.

We'll keep you safe senpai.

Hardly think so. As far as i know there hasn't been a single suicide bombing or an gunmen attack in Algeria by ISIS and there only has been a execution of french tourist back in 2015/14 i believe?

You guys are way safer compared to us or Tunisia for instance. Both us and Tunisia suffered a lot of terrorrist attacks by ISIS. And to be honest i think we and the Phillippines might be the next hotspot for ISIS. ISIS has little to no influence Algeria compared to other islamic countries.

I was only sugesting man
of course communism is against islam, and against religion in general
but perhaps you were a not so fanatic

>flooding Spain
No Jobs here, every negro would move to France or Germany

You know probably.. but this moroccan youtuber(he was born in Barcelona) hamza zaidi is trending topic in Spain and he is spreading this cancerous ramandan thing in my country

holy shit españistan is real

Well yes in Ceuta and Melilla people are 50% muslim but Ironically they feel Spaniards (I lived there) and It is really common Paco al-rabab Sánchez XD

ISIS basically will be done soon, but like all other countries in MENA, splinter groups can come to power quickly. Hopefully Algeria stays safe, not too sure about the political situation there but ISIS still has influence in Libya. They're right next door.

Luckily you guys didn't get too fucked from the arab spring. Algeria seems fine for now but who knows what can happen

Your army seems brutal and non pussified
Like when they blew up all this hostages from an oil plant a few years back rather than negotiate

Fuck this shithole. ISIS must take over Algeria, so we can finally nuke it end cut this bullshit. Algeria was a paradise when french were leaving there.

Our grand parents left their farms and businesses so Algerian could maybe run a prosperous country but those genius fuckers thought that communism + islam was a good idea... They fuck up everything in 10 fucking years.

Is it possible to make a border wall/barrier in the desert?

a few of the french should have told the goverment and the muslim commies to fuck off and keep their country

The French president micro is probably cooking something up, globalists will be angry that they have lost the Anglo nations.

Doubtful. Since it will have to be guarded there will be numerous guard posts along the barrier/wall and there will have to be constant supply of food/water/arms/medical supplies to these bases in the middle of the desert. And the barrier/wall has to be checked 24/7 and even still because of the sheer size of the algerian desert and the border there will still be breaches.

Have you been to Equatorial Guinea? I bet their Spanish is really funny.

No, but some Spaniards live there.we respect them

>left their farms and businesses so Algerian could maybe run a prosperous country
Umm, no sweetie.

They
>left
bc they were kicked out.

you nigers are done for either you ask china for help or macron will make of you a hub of ((isis))) and shelter for his sub saharan bulls