Styx explains why the Paris accord is just a bureaucratic nightmare that will do nothing

As a former liberal and former vehement anti-Trump person, I fully support Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris agreement.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgaSL1dVsSU

youtube.com/watch?v=RgaSL1dVsSU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOFhpoDY0As&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjag_U4bI6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EIbSRmgXtW8
youtube.com/watch?v=e47JPzN99nE
youtube.com/watch?v=dxG-ZwLtT4I
youtu.be/MStGTZ-g4xU
youtube.com/watch?v=rn1w873evhE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRU9SmLDg_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QOFhpoDY0As&t=6s

Let's be real, no one has ever heard or gave a fuck about Paris Climate Agreement until 2 days ago.

I like Styx but ever since he became a full-blown Christian Nationalist it's been getting harder to watch him

Remember to sage these stupid e celeb fags shilling themselves here. Absolute fucking cancerous niggers.

>Inb4 can't sage with pic

???

he's literally one of the few relevant youtubers that still talk against Christianity and religion...

Paris Climate Agreement is white people giving money to non whites while they breed like rabbits and we have zero children. Trump did the right thing, he saved the white race.

I learned about it in college but forgot it existed until 2 days ago

this guy is smart, why is he so smart?

Serious talk here about climate change. If you are so against us leaving the Paris Accords, why aren't you pressuring China more? You all do realize that China produces as much pollution as the rest of the world combined, right? You do know that every minor change we make, is meaningless as long as China goes unabated... right?

Under the current system, it is basically just progressive indulgences to feel good, because if Global Warming is real, we are fucking because of China, and the rest of the developing world at large. They will NEVER adapt to low carbons, and we are cucking ourselves essentially.
I believe global warming is real, but yelling at the president that he doesn't want to cut like 0.5% of emissions, when China increases there's by a metric fuck ton of the world combined, isn't going to stop anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjag_U4bI6Y

Because he is on Youtube

He takes Sup Forums content and regurgitates it so dumbfucks donate him money to sit around in his heroin den and make stupid videos

If you watch this anorexic aids riddled faggot you should commit suicide

Never heard of it till 2 days ago

Catnip consumer

He isn't Christian though. His most consistent positive view on religion seems to be that it is worthwhile for educational/personal spiritual reasons.

He's a 6'2'' white e celeb, I'm sure he's more than capable of getting pussy
I know a qt that likes his videos

He literally made a video called "Why Exterminating Atheists is Consistent With Libertarianism" and you call him anti-religion?

Because he is a good speaker, clear thinker, and embodiment of meme magic

Styx is a pagan and occultists that dabbles in traditional Satanic demonic rites

>Actually trying to reason with dumb niggers who watch this low Iq insane retard

He's literally an occultist faggot and his viewerbase is filled with nu/pol/ kekfags and other assorted cancer.

He's an occultist. Not religious.

He's also made a billion videos regarding his opinions on religion/paganism. Try watching any of them.

Bump

I watch him some but I didn't know he's Christian. Since I've been thinking more about my Christian roots I'm going to check him out.
I'm pretty sure he was a Berner.

He isn't stupid, quite sharp tbqh.
I used to think he was just a nerd that had played to much dungeons and dragons.
I misjudged you Styx. Watched tons of his shit lately. And he is right.

t. low iq rural rat

he's a Christian right

youtube.com/watch?v=EIbSRmgXtW8
youtube.com/watch?v=e47JPzN99nE
youtube.com/watch?v=dxG-ZwLtT4I

youtu.be/MStGTZ-g4xU
This one is good.

he was never a bernie fan
in his youth he was a christian, then he defected from the church and went full satanist-mode
he's since disavowed satanism and is now interested in occultism/paganism/magic in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=rn1w873evhE
amazing gaytheist BTFO

He believes in reincarnation, that's conceptually religious ergo he's religious.

The occult is typically tied into religion as well BTW

mfw most of you newfags don't remember when he was a desperate retard on Sup Forums trying to recruit people to go troll some christian board on a back water chat room no-one gave a fuck about. He was an embrassment then and he is one now.

To be fair those are 6 years old. And he was young.
I'll check him out.
Thanks

But why does this man not wear shirts?

>Styx explains why the Paris accord is just a bureaucratic nightmare that will do nothing.

>A basement dweller who suffers from Dunning-Kruger Syndrom did 30 mins of "research" is now an expert on climate deals.

Fixed that for you.

Alright everyone
*clinks spoon*
That's about all
*returns to idle pose*
Peace out.

He used to start threads on Sup Forums calling for people to go troll the Christian board on ICQ and then keep bumping them. Proabably around 2011. His user name on ICQ was RadioWereWolf. He had a video up on youtube years ago bragging about how he got ICQ shut down. He didn't, they didn't give a fuck about him.

Ah 2011 I was on Sup Forums a little more pre 2010.

Seems about right for a narcissistic fuckhead like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRU9SmLDg_c

what's funny is that you desire being noticed so much that you label your ff aggotry everywhere

China is considered a "developing" country, so they get less gibs from the US

The french faggot accord isnt SUPPOSED to do anything. Its a money drain.
Thats all any bureaucracy is

Wtf I love styx now

>Attacking me for how I name files while watching a guy without a shirt on run his mouth about things he doesn't understand and literally believes in magic

Kill yourself nu/pol/

Styx put your damn shirt on, bad enough when people walk by and ask who's that ugly girl your watching

>A retarded and uneducated hippy-looking fag knows more about international treaties than world leaders.

Uh ok...

Holy fuck are you retarded? Is this bait?

China is the largest investor of green energy in the WORLD you idiot. Not only that, but out of all the Paris Agreement countries, China is the one that has pledged to reduce its CO2 the most, roughly by 20%, which is more than Americas 17%.

China is literally the country doing the most in it's power to fight climate change and you're wondering why nobody is doing anything against it?

Sorry buddy but a wealthy country like China doesn't take money from countries it will surpass economically in 10 years.

Spoiler alert, not a cent is going from America to China for climate change help, so stop making shit up.

My bad. If they are a developing country, they do not have to put anything in