Discuss

Elves = Japanese = A dying race. Arguably the prettiest, most delicate people, the favourite children of Iluvatar, a smart race that used to run a gigantic Empire until the sundering. Now very few of them remain on Earth. The most difficult for Sauron (Jews) to corrupt, but also not reproducing fast enough. Destined to dissappear soon.

Dwarves = Whites = Used to be numerous. An industrious, smart, brave people, once had several mighty kingdoms that ruled half of the world, but now their kingdoms have fallen to Orcs (Niggers) and corruption, and few of them remain. Destined to dissappear along with the Elves.

Humans = Chinese = Smart but brutish. By far the most numerous, a hardy and industrious people, but easily misled. Destined to inherit the Earth now that the Age of Elves and Dwarves is coming to an end.

Orcs = Niggers and Arabs = Stupid, corrupted and violent. Breeding out of control, easily misled under Sauron's leadership. Aim to overrun the Earth so that Sauron (Jews) can rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-33362387
newsweek.com/why-do-so-many-japanese-schoolchildren-kill-themselves-391648
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/09/japans-finance-minister-commits-suicide-world-suicide-prevention-day/323787/
theatlantic
archive.is/EULlt
theatlantic
quora.com/Are-the-Japanese-descended-from-Chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=G6gttfNjIDg&t=19s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Physical_attractiveness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>prettiest
>ugly buck teeth. Slant eyes, covered in moles, big ugly finger length toes and nasty looking feet, Grey pussy lips

These are white women

No, this is

Nice cherry picking, faggot.
Pic related is the average Japanese girl.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
you have to go back

Is that a christian? Disgusting. At least post a pagan one.

She has hazel eyes, only ugly ass scandicucks have blonde hair and they're retard nigger loving atheists

Pagans should be whipped

Hobbits?

Japanese only look attractive in photoshops and filters and makeup.

They aren't actually white and I could care less about them after that fact. Pink nipples are erotic, but shitty brown nipples are not.

Also yiu can never tell with those mongoloids whether or not they're actually mongoloid or just asian, so you'd be better off playing russian roulette than trying to win that genetic lottery, especially since the country is seemingly populated by retards across the gamut.

Japanese are retarded, I worked with Japanese they're lazy as hell and so stupid and can't even speak English

What about latinos? Abos? Slavs?

>Arguably the prettiest, most delicate people,
You are so full of shit.
Or you don't know history of ruthless Japanese fuckers brutal savages or you are very stupid. Perhaps both.
Fuck them, they are killing themselves in high rates of suicides. Good.

Latinos are brown Europeans, Arabs are brown but somewhat close to Europeans in the sense that they can be civilised without Islam and if they accept Christianity, abos are animals

>Japanese = A dying race
their fertility will likely rebound and they haven't replaced themselves

My bad I thought you said Arabs, Slavs are animals

>implying
This is why i don't give a shit about muh white race. Half of these stormniggers think blonde hair and blue eyes make them better.

japanese have smaller feet than whites on average you dumb leaf

This is what your average Jap looks like

You prefer blonde monkey girls with cavemen tier heads over anglo women

Nordics will always be stupid viking savage niggers covered in ice cream

Seems accurate

Found the Hongcouver chink.

Stay mad, faggot.

>japanese
>post pic of a korean

how did you get that weird misconception about their feet?

>covered in ice cream

Retards trying to make up funny insults are just the worst. Nigger-tier

Dwarves are obviously jews

>Historically Proven Fantastic Allies to Whites
Yea The Japanese Are the Elves alright
>TFW probly gonna bang a chink girl
Does that make me some kind of Aragorn?

whites are easily the best looking race, literally every other race admires our physical traits and hates themselves for not being white.

Don't worry, the NVA will ethnically cleanse Hongcouver of all those nasty chinks.

asians admire big noses? is that why anime characters have literals dots for their nose?

>a fucking English teacher

see you in a month when you post a "i hate japan" thread because magical japanland didn't turn out like your animes.

They only admire the light colors and specifically the chad tier whites like pic related.
but lets be real those are not the norm. and with genetic engineering they will probably give themselves the same light colors in 100 years.

They have long bird like toes look it up

I see we have a San Fran Chinatown poster too.

here is a relatively large sample size with many japanese in the pic

where did your strange delusion come from? ex-gf?

lol

sometimes you have to wonder how posters on this board don't realize how fucking retarded they are.

No I never dated a oriental, my ex was Persian and another English.

His delusion comes from his uncivilized chink blood.

>High Elves = Attractive whites, no matter where from
>Wood Elves = Japs
>Humans = 90+% Whites
>Dwarves = Koreans, HAPA Jap/Korean
>Orcs = all other races

I'm European i think it should be legal to beat Chinese in Canada

Is talking shit about Chinks your last attempt at trying to make them accept you? I guess trying to be a likable human being didn't work out very well, huh?

>painted on eyebrows
>sunken eye sockets
>darkened eye bags
>butt chin
wow truly perfection...

回国,中国猪

Ugh, look at all those flat feet, barf.

tbqh if asians had light colored features they would BTFO everyone else. They come close even with black hair and eyes.

Of All The Other Races I admire you Guys the most.

When you are going to do the so very popular thing in Japan, you know the suicide
Looks like your nation Japan loves that shit, you know to kill themselves.
Just read latest news on high rates of suicide in Japan. You weak fuckers

Why does Japan have such a high suicide rate?
bbc.com/news/world-33362387

WHY DO SO MANY JAPANESE SCHOOLCHILDREN KILL THEMSELVES?
newsweek.com/why-do-so-many-japanese-schoolchildren-kill-themselves-391648

Japan's Finance Minister Commits Suicide on Suicide Prevention Day
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/09/japans-finance-minister-commits-suicide-world-suicide-prevention-day/323787/

Is that way Asian women make such hot sex sounds?

Checked. Shekel status: denied:

>theatlantic com/international/archive/2012/09/japans-finance-minister-commits-suicide-world-suicide-prevention-day/323787
--> archive.is/EULlt

Do you have a script set up or something? Always so fast.

japs self-regulate their gene pool, simple as that

Manlets

Nah, flat ass Korean girls are pathetic naked compared to a comparably healthy white girl. Korean can not into elf race.

>fantasy races
>consistent with matching real life races
what elves are is so inconsistent it's ridiculous
sometimes they're just more magical humans
sometimes they're a dying race
sometimes they're tall
sometimes they're short
sometimes they were a slave race
and sometimes woodland hippies
and you can pretty much view them as any other real life race
sometimes you think they're asians
sometimes they can be scandavians
sometimes they're romans

>Nah, flat ass white girls are pathetic naked compared to a comparably healthy Black girl. European can not into elf race.

lol

Japanese and Chinese are the same shit genetically.

>Japan's Finance Minister Commits Suicide on Suicide Prevention Day
fucking lost it

english mean black right

No she's from England

I prefer average/small boobs and they definitely compete on body type. petite girls are the best.

Jews?

Most accurate assessment I've read so far

jews are a class idiot

If you are not white, stop holding mongoloids above your own race. They are not the demure princesses you make them out to be. And the amount of plastic surgery in Korea boggles the mind.

Jap little girls a CUTE!

____________NE__SE__JE__EA__AF
ELVES______X___________________
DWARVES___________X__________
HUMANS________X______________
HOBBITS________________X______
ORCS_________________________X_

NE - North Europeans
SE - South Europeans
EA - East Asians
AF - Africans
JE - Jews

>tom brady is not attractive

Dwarves
>Big noses
>constantly bitching about diasporah
>hold grudges forever
>only care about getting gold
>don't care about what happens to anyone else in the process
>They're language is literally based on Hebrew/Semitic languages

Come on, man.

Neoteny is sexually selected for in women, not men.

>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/09/japans-finance-minister-commits-suicide-world-suicide-prevention-day/323787/
What's fucking wrong with you Japanese faggots.
You on one hand are so cleaver and creative on other hand so primitive and the only way you know how to deal with life's stress is the coward's way by suicide.
Fucking nation of retards.

"Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world, according to the World Health Organization.
Despite laws and outlines adopted by the government to tackle Japan’s high suicide rate, the number of suicides has remained over 30,000 per year for 14 years.
While there have been rises and ebbs, the numbers stay high even as Japan’s population continues to shrink."

OBJECTION:

>theatlantic com/international/archive/2012/09/japans-finance-minister-commits-suicide-world-suicide-prevention-day/323787
--> archive.is/EULlt

yea im "white" but i dont care about "white". only my own group. im a rare american that isnt a mongrel.
Id prefer a girl like me of course. but i dont see a romanian, pole, swede etc as my blood any more than a jap. so if i dont get a girl like me its just whoever else i meet up with first.

Because suicide doesnt have as much taboo there as here tard.
They do not experience the effects of Christ cuckery

This is actually a very accurate view og the average japanese girls

what is still white
asians are still asians

quora.com/Are-the-Japanese-descended-from-Chinese

DEM BOI PAGAN

youtube.com/watch?v=G6gttfNjIDg&t=19s

italians, nords, celts, etc are totally different races... but people (usually americans) lump them all together and even include slavs, greeks, and jews because you're probably mixed to shit and back and don't actually have an identity. you just cling to the abstract notion of "white" which has no clearly defined lines because you need something to cling to

asia includes the literal majority of the planet. when you say asian you know you're including indians right?

>yea im "white" but i dont care about "white"
Only kikes say shit like this, race traitor

your phrasing confused me, just say non-deep set eyes is neotenous

It has nothing to do with the Christ cuckery you moron or with taboo.
It has to do with respect for your own life,self respect.
To kill yourself because you have stress at the work is very stupid and primitive way to deal with it, even niggers in America don't go to those low levels like Japanese idiots do.

Neotenous

aka.. aged beyond puberty.

You are saying asian females are more attractive because they look more like prepubescent children.

>asians are more attractive
>t. paedophile

>when you say asian you know you're including indians right?
of course not you faggot
stop being a smart ass
everyone knows white has always meant = European Caucasian
and Asian means Mongoloid

africa has some of the lowest suicide rates despite their lives being abject fucking garbage

that's because depression and suicide is correlated with intelligence

They are fucking memes. You know how different Koreans are from say Flips? or Greeks from Welsh? Genetically speaking they very distinct. not at all the same tribe. The only reason this white meme caught on is because so many europeans and americans have become mutts. a bunch of mixed race (being among whites doesn't matter you're mixed race) mongrels so they feel the need to make the rest of us mutts with them (naturally to strengthen their group)
Did you not read what i said? im loyal to my race. im not a fucking mutt so that race is more specific than "white" its unmixed welsh. (or english but thats more rare)

>You are saying asian females
Faggots with small dicks like Asian pussy because it makes them feel large.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Actually it does it's ingrained into Western psyche that suicide is a mortal sin Japanese do not have that, they even have history of honorable suicide like seppaku.

Shut up chink

Jews aren't Goblins? I can understand Israeli leadership being sauron, but the average jew is more like a big nosed money grubbing goblin.

Are Latinos Dark Elves?

>be white in America
>know your ancestry
>only other whites respect differences
>to everyone else you're just a white guy

White people don't choose to be lumped together, but it's part of living with you black/brown/yellow/Semite pieces of shit. We share our identity.

if you're gonna mix, mix with a "race" that is closer to you
asian/white mixes are always fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans#Physical_attractiveness

not my opinion, just what science says.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING SOURCE FOR THIS PIC ALREADY??

Youth is attractive you dumb roastie hag fucker

Daily reminder that brown eyes does not make you an insta-nigger you stupid mong...