We live in a global society. You are literally posting on an international anime board

We live in a global society. You are literally posting on an international anime board.

But globalism is bad because.... muslims I guess? European liberals? Random boogie man of the week?

No really, your argument is completely sound. I'm convinced that out of the billions of people on this planet with countless belief systems and political systems that there's this one conspiracy in play by liberals to make all white women have sex with black, hispanic, and muslim men, and therefore we must remove ALL CONTACT with other countries.

Except for the fact that our country is already full of blacks and mexicans and muslims.... hmm.

Nevermind, you guys are just retarded and scared of your own shadows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
aei.org/publication/dangerous-dependence-us-increasingly-beholden-to-imported-raw-material/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're one of us now

Globalism and globalization are different things you retard

> Globalism and globalization are different things you retard

this

Because the policies that make is so economically disparage the US. The responsibility and suffering are disproportionately given to the US.

Did you even listen to the speech?

I want you to realize that people where you're from would be put under the generic classification of a "spic" and most Republicans would assume you're an illegal alien and the Republican legislation would have you showing every police officer you came across your ID.

But hey keep defending the party who would spit on your grave as soon as look at you.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>wanting open communication and trade means you want to import 3rd worlders to be your neighbors

You show me how Trump is going to fix America.

Trump can't start a trade war without destroying the international economy. Trump can't force companies to stop importing goods and services from overseas. The tap is already flowing, you're not going to turn it off in this modern world.

What will actually happen is that all of your dollar stores out there will go out of business because goods with tarrifs on them will cost too much. Everything else at Wal-mart will get more expensive. Job wages won't go up to combat the problem and suddenly more people will be poor and on public assistance.

Your grand solution is actually going to destroy us.

hahaha faggot, you will be doing the roman salute and hating googles before you know it

you type all the shit and still cant fathom we dont need globalism

He can start by making sure that the US doesn't funnel 100 billion dollars to developing countries while ceasing millions of coal jobs so that those other countries can have them instead. I'd say that's a pretty fucking good place to start fixing America.

>therefore we must remove ALL CONTACT with other countries

now op, are you seriously this fucking mentally retarded that you believe the goal here is to cut off all contact with the outside world?

do you really think that?
do you?
please tell us here that you believe that.

My thoughts exactly.
Ironically, the alt-right is the first universal political party of a globalized world, they only exist because the world has become a tiny place.
But that is also why it is so crude and stupid, the process of natural selection of the ideas of global consciousness has just begun.
Europe, China, and India are about to usher in a new age of humanity in response to the fall of America, I hope it is good

The white race has made every single major new discovery and invention in this world for hundreds of years now. White people are the only ones driving humanity's progress. Globalism wants to wipe out all white countries through debt slavery, forced 3rd world immigration, feminism, anti-white movements, pro-degeneracy movements, and all other forms of cultural Marxism pushed by the globalist-owned media and other globalist puppets. The death of white countries will be the death of human progress, and the removal of the last obstacle preventing the globalist elites from enslaving all of humankind. The world and all its freedoms will cease to exist if the globalists win, and humanity will only devolve from there, never advancing beyond our current peak. That's what we're fighting against when we fight against globalism, and fighting for humanity's future, and its survival.

Open your eyes to how the globalist banking elites have robbed the world through usury via the entire banking system which they own, and used that stolen wealth to buy every mainstream media company, every major corporation, every globalist puppet politician and judge, and essentially buy our entire countries using our own money they stole from us. What do you think their endgame is? Total domination of this planet, and everyone on it. Globalism is worldwide slavery, and the end of human innovation, and it must be destroyed.

oh so heres another

are you also mentally retarded and believe that we want to cut off contact with the rest of the world?

You want to kill immigration and trade with other countries. What the fuck do you think that means, Einstein?

This isn't the 1900s anymore, isolationism doesn't work with the rest of the world functions in a global economy.

We don't vote in each other's elections stupid jew

Ah yes the other party is just as good. The tolerant democrats who think I'm a toothless, fat, immigrant hating redneck. I'm a dumbass because I never went to college like them, uneducated low class trash. I'll sure vote for them!

What's the point of just talking?

Different countries have different resources that we want. They have different technologies, minerals, medicine, and ecosystems, all of which we will pay them money to utilize and vice verca.

It takes a few days to get something half way across the world to your pocket, it is in your best interest to trade, the hard part is being smart about it so Trump abdicated that first

>coal
>coal
>coal

stick to posting on Yahoo.com old man

There are differences between people and cultures some produce better places to live, the western world has produced countries that even without huge colonial territories or long histories have created countries that are a dream to live on. When you have leaders that do not recognize that difference, people who dont believe that there are even europeans or that anybody can just become swedish or finnish and assume that people will just get along because thats what education tells them the results will be tragic.

You are sacrificing a good way of life just to prove that you are not racist, you are not going to raise the third world out of poverty on the contrary you will hurt the first world. All that for nothing.

We have every imaginable resource and climate imaginable within our continental borders and every type of person imaginable to work wonders for our society should we ever decide to cut off all immigration(which is absolutely not what anyone is suggesting we do when talking about isolationism) and we would fare quite well if the titty babies such as yourself would stop crying for two seconds and let the men get to work.
That being said, to answer your OP question, Globalism CANT work with our current global situation. Two reasons and two reasons alone.
1) Islam
Islam wants globalism too. Just their specific brand. And with close to two billion muslims in the world they'll get theirs before you get yours. This cannot be allowed
2)American freedom of speech.
For globalism(like you want) to work the govt of the world has to be able to publicly and violently extinguish every last trace of dissent and encourage onlookers to keep their fucking mouths shut. If one person thinks they've got a better idea than the govt they have to be removed from society before anyone else gets any ideas and this has to be done as publicly and as bloody as possible or the whole thing falls apart. There are hundreds of millions of people who wouldn't be so keen on giving up their freedom of speech, and there in lies section 2.b, the second amendment. You won't be violently and publicly squashing dissent with an armed mob of around 90M telling you otherwise.

We don't have ever imaginable resource, mate. That's the problem. Not only that, but resources are finite, and new sources in other countries will be in demand as time goes on, which has already been the case in some circumstances.

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit and know nothing?

>he actually thinks America contains every resource we use and need

Good god no wonder you guys are so stupid about this issue.

Name one thing we absolutely need that can't be found here or produced here. I'll wait.

we've lived in a global society since the old world discovered the new world, this new brand of mass globalization is centralization taken to its logical extreme and is the most realistic and literal realization of a one world government. it's the elimination of individual cultures, traditions, ethnicities, nations, borders, and entire identities with the sole purpose of centralizing everything as one large conglomerate, resulting in what essentially boils down to neo-feudalism on a world scale.

this negatively affects everyone, not just lower class whites. you're doing yourself no favor by supporting it purely out of spite towards a political party.

>In recent years, the United States has become dangerously dependent on imports of raw materials that are needed to keep our economy moving. U.S. manufacturers are now more than 40 percent dependent on imports of many commodity and rare earth metals. For example, import reliance on gallium is at 94 percent, cobalt and titanium 81 percent, chromium 56 percent, silicon 44 percent and nickel 43 percent. These minerals are critical for defense and energy technologies and many high-tech consumer products.

aei.org/publication/dangerous-dependence-us-increasingly-beholden-to-imported-raw-material/

Go right ahead and cut off trade or damage trade relations and see how fast literally everythign we buy becomes far more expensive.

And then realize you don't have any fucking coffee while you ponder the situation because we import that too.

God damn that was well put. Bless you user.

you really need to find another job dude. you're not even trying

Ok so they get more expensive but don't go away. Or they don't get more expensive because the current price is falsely deflated because we're still talking about hypothetically walling off the entirety of the US and telling the rest of the world to fuck off. In this situation we literally get to set our own price for ourselves or find a solution that doesn't require those things which is entirely possible given other options. I didn't say it would be easy and I said name things we absolutely need. Those things can be replaced. As far as coffee goes it can be grown somewhere in the US.

Also a simple google search of what you're talking about shows how fucking stupid it was to invent dumb shit like phones and computer parts that use finite metals critical for the advancement of clean energy when the latter is obviously more important.

You're moving the goalposts. If it were easy to grow any of the tropical fruits or certain kinds of beans here then we already would, to avoid import and transportation costs. We import them because they are easier to produce in other countries.

Imagine if we had to grow all tropical fruits in Hawaii and they all had to be shipped by boat instead of driven by a truck. Say goodbye to fresh and cheap fruit.

>der spiegel

germans elected a cunt for a chancellor and that cunt let in 2 million shitskins and counting

fuck you krauts. you cant even make a car without cheating on emissions.

>You are literally posting on an international anime board

lol no. This is an American board. We just allow dirty foreigners to post here.

>millions of coal jobs

There have never been that many coal jobs in the history of coal

Yes he's too stupid to realize that there are only 50k people working in coal.

There are 500k+ working in alternative energies. But those are BAD, remember?

your argument is pretty good

lets continue: globalism is like if the government forced all traffic for reddit dom com to redirect to Sup Forums because they decided that was the best place to store reddit users. your opinion doesnt matter cause someone not from here decided this is best.

K so no tropical fruit but not no fruit. No Columbian coffee but not no coffee. Naw friendo. My goalposts are firmly secured. You're the one trying to pull them one way or the other. This is all hypothetical anyway. What's your take on my answer to your initial statement?

It's nothing like that at all.

It's like linking Sup Forums and Reddit together. There might be some cultural differences but you can't deny that there would be benefits to both sides. Imagine if you had the reach and userbase of reddit but with the anonymity of Sup Forums?

So what you're saying is that you're so paranoid of mudslimes and blacks and mexicans that you would give up things we currently enjoy and be severely economically impacted yet see very little change in America's culture due to how many of those people are already here.

This may also have to do with the fact that we do not have many mining jobs in America, and do not open new mines or search for those resources in general.

You can't honestly believe the globalism elites are pushing onto us is simply international communication/trade.

They're pushing for more control over other nations while living in such disconnected, wealthy gated communities that they will never suffer the consequences for every bad political decision they make. We don't want those handful of people to run the civilized world.

That's exactly what the EU became. It was supposed to be a free trade union but became a political/society police for the entire continent, save for a few poor countries and Russia.

The migrant crisis the EXACT result of elites making decisions on things they did not care for, and even Merkel publically regretted how she played the entire crisis out.

Globalism in the sense of countries working together is fine. But that's not what is happening. That's why were opposed to it.

You can have your dream of a world talking to one another and trading with one another, but you can't have this happening with the plan corrupt elites in Washington/the EU are trying to push on regular people. It has all the red flags of tyranny.

Never said that. I'm not the white ethnostate guy. I'm just hypothetically saying that we could wall up the country, establish our own economy entirely dependent on us and nothing outside the wall, and we would be fine AS LONG AS we didn't let the rest of the world dictate how we ran it. Right now we are part of a global economy. If that weren't the case we would be entirely on our own to establish a new economy and we would be fine. I meant what was your take on my argument as to why globalism WILL fail in this current world explained here

The migrant crisis is because of Russia and America's proxy war with Russia funding and arming our enemies.

The country that most of you cuck to so hard is laughing at how destabilized they've made the rest of the world from the muslim crisis alone.

Nobody ever said global exchange of ideas is bad. That is what we are doing here.
Contact is good.

The problem is thinking that every human has the same value and that all cultures are equal.
The problem is getting undercut by people that enslave most of their population without ever having a chance to compete. Getting undercut by people not caring about their waste or usage of resources.

Okay I'll admit personally I'm anti globalism and multi culturalism for different reasons: pure aesthetics. It's the purging of diversity of different cultures, religions and race, in favour for an utopian world view constructed post World War stating if we removed all notions of stratification and differentiation between people, conflict would vanish.

Are you really so cruel as to destroy that which is so beautiful as the beautiful colour and diversity of that of the Human race?

Also I don't think a single person here on this board is promoting utter isolationism, we simply want mutual respect between all the worlds people, understanding we all are different and have our own goals.

The problem with that is that people aren't going to want to trade with you or help you with that blatant lack of respect

Exchange of information is fine. Exchange of rapists is not.

Shill of the day award goes to you bro

Sup Forums is the purest form of multiculturalism available. It's truly a beautiful thing, watching thousands of people from all over the world agree that the international kike bankers are the root of every global problem.

The shit part of globalism is importing third world semi-moronic niggers into our societies and lowering our institutional standards to accommodate them. All that does is create a leftist voting bloc and tax the decent, hard working white people out of house and home.

Why did the hammer turn into a cross

Well, maybe he actually lives in Chile, you uncouth son of a whore.