China has increased emissions by 170% since 2000

>China has increased emissions by 170% since 2000
>They have the same amount of emissions as rest of the world combined
>libshits yell at USA for not cutting emissions, when everything they cut, is just added on by China, while severely hurting the economy
>China puts oil on the fire and yells at USA about climate change

>this is completely ignored in the conversation

Explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/04/19/as-the-u-s-retreats-china-is-taking-the-lead-on-green-energy/
salon
archive.is/xDTJI
youtu.be/yIFIR_Zj5YY
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Race mixing isn't bad if she looks like that

Also China is still a developing country... can't you see they need our aid to help reduce emissions

She's got some small nipples, I can respect that.

we already have cut emissions without any agreements.

>>They have the same amount of emissions as rest of the world combined
wrong.

>Race mixing isn't bad if she looks like that
that thing looks like a horse with no chin

kys degenerate

>Race mixing isn't bad if she looks like that

Kill yourself

Where do you think the iphone7 your 12 yo sister is using to sext Tyrone is made at?

this
kys nigress loving kike

Liez supa power 2018 india and china are are ahead of USA
salon.com/2017/04/19/as-the-u-s-retreats-china-is-taking-the-lead-on-green-energy/

Let's archive it:

>salon com/2017/04/19/as-the-u-s-retreats-china-is-taking-the-lead-on-green-energy
--> archive.is/xDTJI

> still a developing country
yo my boys wicked retarded dude

They also dont have to take any of those climate migrants

why bother it was a meme link from a meme news article,you gotta be some time of newfag to click on it

it's a bot

youtu.be/yIFIR_Zj5YY

In china weather forecasts are actually pollution forecasts

i-i thought nikki minaj was italians, is she really a nig?

I've notice the left likes to kiss china's ass for some reason. I guess they love any foreign country over their own.

DUH WE CAN ONLY FIX CHINA'S EMISSIONS PROBLEM IF WE NEUTER OURSELVES EVEN MORE BECAUSE THATS WHAT THE LIBERALS SAY WE NEED SO IT MUST BE TRUE

the way the right loves russia, a foreign country

Dude you seriously couldn't tell she was black? It's pretty self explanatory I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

Climate change is a perpetrated hoax just Marxism in action where agitators identify winners and losers, blame the winners without any evidence, force the winners to pay the losers... In this case redistribute the wealth via carbon credits. It's a progressive scam...

The left loves communism unless they need a scapegoat like russia cuz putin cucked obama 18 months ago, russia is fair game to the libs

Tell me where your TV, computer, phone, and shoes were made, as well as where the raw materials in your car come from.

America's a consumer nation. You do nothing but take in everything and shit out pollution. China's busy building, so of course they pollute. Americans have no excuse.

This is the intelligence level of the typical American who argues that humans can't affect the climate.

we're building kardashian clones btfo

the doctor who made those fake tits is a genius

those fake tits are perfect

friendship with europe ended
now china is our best friend

we'll just make a better deal with china alone and save the planet ourselves while europe dies in a rainy dystopian movie type setting

and shoe bombs

She's Black and Indian

>i-i thought nikki minaj was italians
>italians
wtf?

And China is cutting theirs, in relation to a rapidly growing industrial economy i.e. reducing the 'carbon intensity'.

Result is not excuse for the crime.

Industrial growth kills Earth. It should be made illegal China should learn how to live in harmony with nature like their ancestress did before 1978.

bump

This desu. If you can't see a more ecofriendly future, you need to look again.