FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND R/THE_DONALD SHILLS DESERVE DEATH

I've had it. I'm done with his bullshit and lies, and I'm done with his supporters and the bullshit they spew to cover for him. I wholeheartedly wish someone would murder that fat piece of shit, and gas everyone who still backs him up. It's become patently obvious that they will sacrifice everything, for no sound reason whatsoever. Given even half a chance, I would personally stab Donald Trump to death, and drown his malignant base in his stale blood and putrid fat. Yes, we're all getting fucked with them, but I'll still take grim satisfaction in their vapid, panicked faces when everything falls apart - and they are still stupidly looking around for yet another person to blame for their own failings. They won't be reasoned with, they won't listen to even basic common sense, there's nothing left to do but to live longer than them, so we can at least take pleasure in their foreseeable, preventable deaths at the hands of their own ignorance and spite. Truly, from the bottom of my heart: Fuck you, please die.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/briefing/21688919-plunging-prices-have-neither-halted-oil-production-nor-stimulated-surge-global-growth
ecowatch.com/which-country-will-be-first-to-go-completely-underwater-due-to-climate-1882044955.html
ecowatch.com/best-responses-trump-paris-agreement-2429353243.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1-JdsBXkHs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no u

Not an argument. Come with a better one, Cadre. We're tired of you polluting our board with this anti-science bullshit.

As a former liberal and former vehement anti-Trump person, I fully support Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris agreement.

ARE YOU TRIGGERED?

Posting in weak ass, divide-and-conquer, on their back foot, tactically retarded, resorting to last ditch efforts, ShareBlue thread.

Why? Enlighten us.

here ya go

How does it feel to have your country sink in the next year and a half?
>muh sharebloo
Sup Forums is not your fucking personal army, Cadre.

make me

No u

>we're

Stale Reddit pasta, someone post the screenshot, thx

Yes, we're. It's your fucking paid shills that are shitting up this board denouncing science. Did you know that the NatSocs, most notably myself, would have agreed with the Paris Climate Treaty?

Sage

>admits to browsing Reddit
You have to fucking go back, Cadre. Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Can you explain to me why america should face compounded sanctions to our energy production and resource use every 5 years forever when no other country does? How does that make sense?

Are you serious, You really belive that?

LALALALALA THE WORLD ISNT SINKING ITS ALL JUST A HOAX LALALALALA. Riddle me this nigger, do you realize that you're going to fucking DROWN sooner or later thanks to your orange kike sellout?

>As a former liberal and former vehement anti-Trump person

You could've just said "As a Trump shill", it's less longer.

You have to go back you mongoloid. Not everybody disagreeing with you is a "shariaablooo".

Can you explain to me why america should face compounded sanctions to our energy production and resource use every 5 years forever when no other country does? How does that make sense?

economist.com/news/briefing/21688919-plunging-prices-have-neither-halted-oil-production-nor-stimulated-surge-global-growth
ecowatch.com/which-country-will-be-first-to-go-completely-underwater-due-to-climate-1882044955.html

eat shit nerd. How about that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-MAGA-HAHAHAHAHA

>repost
Nice try. This is living proof Cadre is shilling on this thread. I'm just speaking for myself, fucking kike.

It was posted on Sup Forums, niggerfaggot

I want to watch the world burn. You ever think maybe we want to world to end? Whats your defense against that?

ecowatch.com/best-responses-trump-paris-agreement-2429353243.html
FUCKING DEFEND THIS CADRE

Not even me padre.

None of which make any difference to the question, why must America pay more when no other country does, why must my country pay and be burdened unfairly when no other country will put in an equal amount?

DONT CARE FAGGOT!!!! IT ALL BURNS IN THE END

You're nose is already showing itself kike. Of course you would want that, nigger. Let me guess, you're being paid, right?
They have to fucking go back then.

don't engage. These idiots don't even know what's in the Paris Climate Agreement. They're just shilling.

Ignore and MAGA

>plebbit faggot proceeds to call out others for plebbit use
stay mad beta bitch, i can't wait to see you pussies beg for mercy before being hoisted by the rope

Then you're a retard congrats

Whine more

Why do you support the Paris Climate Agreement? Do you actually think that was saving the world from an apocalypse?

this is a SLIDE thread.

REPORTED TO FBI

Enjoy your visit from the feds, buddy!

You're a salty little bitch, and I'm enjoying your faggy meltdown.

I know lol. Im drunk. I wonder what would happen if these leftist shills had the words they use here to try to blend in exposed.

1). Limiting the rise in temperature to 2 degrees as a result of NOTED TRENDS DONE BY ACTUAL SCIENTISTS
2). Donate $100 Billion to the developed world a year. This will help fund developing countries rather than having people leaving them and polluting the West
3). Agreements in 2020 and 2050 are still underway, but either way, the first two are the only measures to fix the entire world for what it is.
>b-but science is fake muh christianity!!

>admits original post was posted in Reddit
You go back, kike

See

you die first faggot

Or, we could exterminate the 3rd World.

Problem fucking solved.

DEFEND THIS DRUMPFKINS

Or, maybe, the 3rd world is not likely to be more cucked than the (((1st world)))? Your nose is showing though, so nice try, here's your (You)

Your teary eyed whining shows me you have no common sense so you're right there is no reasoning with people like you. Step right up and I'll bend you over my knee you little tantrum throwing pansy.

>Limiting the rise in temperature to 2 degrees as a result of NOTED TRENDS DONE BY ACTUAL SCIENTISTS

How are you going to do this when China is exempt from any of this for a decade and a half?

>Donate $100 Billion to the developed world a year. This will help fund developing countries rather than having people leaving them and polluting the West

Explain how this would be different than any other foreign aid which is just pocketed by local elites and nothing productive ever happens?

>Agreements in 2020 and 2050 are still underway, but either way, the first two are the only measures to fix the entire world for what it is.

I'm laughing. So, bribe the third world (lol look at how much that has done over the past half-century) and hope China decides to follow the agreement after its safe space exemption runs out. What a foolproof plan to save the world.

Without question & without a trace of irony, I trust Donald Trump & Steve Bannon to inform me as to what's trusted science & what's not. They are both red pilled as fuck.

>limiting the rise in temp to 2 degrees
By what time?
> Donate $100 Billion to the developed world a year. This will help fund developing countries rather than having people leaving them and polluting the West
They aren't the main contributors to CO2 and it's not solving shit.
>Agreements in 2020 and 2050 are still underway, but either way, the first two are the only measures to fix the entire world for what it is.
You are fucking retarded if you honestly believe this deal is saving the world.

Hi Cadre Financial, I'm willing to shitpost in exchange for money. HMU.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-JdsBXkHs8

If the problem is consumption and pollution, then there's absolutely no reason for China and India to continue existing. The ones worth keeping around have already emigrated to the West. If 3+ billion lives ended tomorrow, the world would be a better place. Throw in the entire population of Africa, all of it, and we'll launch an unprecedented era of prosperity and achievement.

my name is (you)
(you)re a fag

That's some nice reverse kikery right there!

This is the only decent thread on this shitty board at the moment.
We need more like this

>muh Chayna pollutes more!!
Try again, shill. It must be unbelievably tumultuous accepting your overcommercialized lard ass pollutes more than a gook.

Wait a minute!!! Does that mean you're not voting for him in 2020? 4 more years!!! 4 more years!!!!

If you want to shill on pol you have to go with Trump being a Jew puppet and then maybe lead into making the case that he's ready to fire Bannon because Ivanka begged him to. At least try to make it believable. This shit is just sad.

You have no problem dying as a result of Internet memes? OK, be my guest, cultist.
The coal industry will destroy the atmosphere within the continental United States alone and you're using alternative facts to dismiss this? Call me when the US economy tanks as a result of this, shill.

so...much...butt...HURT

Go fuck yourself

>per capita

There's a lot more chinks than anyone else, per capita doesn't mean shit. Gross pollution does.

Dumbshit nigger can't into statistics

Jesus you guys are still kicking? I thought you shills were all gone already.

>implying he will still be in office by then
Let's not count our chickens, shill. The Mueller case is inching towards evidence.

Name a time when we experience this apocalypse that is caused by coal and also what alternative facts have I used? The more I hear from you the less I am believing in Climate change. According to you graph Canada is the greatest contributor to CO2, why is that?

You don't actually care about the planet, the splendors of nature and wildlife, and you sure as hell don't understand science Mr. NatSoc - your god is globalism and the folly of centralized planning.

>Did you know that the NatSocs, most notably myself, would have agreed with the Paris Climate Treaty?

What kind of NatSoc would support this globalist bullshit?

this is proof of why the left are objectively uneducated and far too emotionally stable to be allowed to participate in elections.
these things belong in a zoo (or more preferably, a museum.)
sage for you, ya faggoty li'l subhuman.