Is it OK if your waifu used to be a feminist but is slowly getting red-pilled?

Is it OK if your waifu used to be a feminist but is slowly getting red-pilled?

>leaf
She's not gettin redpilled. She just wasn't autistic enough to continue to pretend to be a far-left faggot

honestly I would be ok with slurping black cum out of a woman's destroyed cunt as long as she tells me feminism is bad and validates my opinions

You are one weak individual.

that's like going from torturer to doctor
she's gonna fuck you in your sleep don't believe her

Considering she's bragged about her incurable genital warts during the #shoutyourstatus nonsense... Better you than me.

Is it OK if you betas are orbiting around a fat feminist?

How is she red pilled?

If shes changing her content, its only because she rode out the feminism wave when it was at its peak, and now I imagine she will probably jump on the next trend for dem views.

how can her face be so fucking wide. Wtf oversized load permit would need to be pulled for that.

I'll fap to her inevitable nudes but I don't want herpes. Would not mate with.

No she is already infected with the cancer.

Kek

i'd put an oversized load on her face if you know what I mean

I wouldn't waste my time with someone fucking stupid enough to fall for feminism in the first place. It won't be the last time someone or some movement convinces her to be a cum dumpster again.

>all that thiccness

I started dating my girlfriend 9 years ago. She was a full on retarded lib. Now she's an immigration lawyer who deports immigrants for a living. Women take the views of their man.

As far her isn't like pic related.

i want to stuff my face in her pillowy stomach

>vibrator photoshopped out by some autist

Hnnnggg

Goodness i would be a happy dude in the middle of that

I agree, if she's laci Greene levels of feminist slut don't even bother trying to have a relationship with that bitch, but you're underestimating how easily women are manipulated. There are plenty of girls that consider themselves feminists simply because they're told to. You just have to know how to stamp that idea out.

Three thicc chicks

or possibly photoshopped in

she looks huge

The problem with this cumdump is she's a narcotic user who manipulates to stay afloat and cannot be trusted

she has genital warts

She's got a nice footpussy

I can see your point. I was more referring to the short blue hair, hipster glasses, face looking like Pinhead, flannel shirt wearing dyke feminists. There's certain things there's no coming back from.

There you go.

Women are fluids that take the form of whatever container holds them.

WHen they're single or riding the cock carousel, it's liberal Marxist propoganda. BUt when a stronger man comes into the picture, she'll start to adopt his thinking.

This is an evolutionary trait of women since they need to be able to be happy after they are captured by a stronger tribe or man. Google Nazi war brides.

Underrated

Yeah. Aposematism is a thing for a reason.

gross.

no OP.

It's not okay to put any celebrity on a pedestal you fuckin degenerate.

t. Sup Forums 2017

C U C K
U
C
K

anymore of these

No. Women's opinions sway with the tide -- or with whomever they're in a relationship.

Laci isn't "redpilled" by any means; she's just taking advantage of a market.

Oh fuggg, All that thiccness

It's true.

The purple pill attention whore club is growing to milk beta orbiters from Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald

She got a superchad right winger's dick and is trying to please him.

I agree with this Laci is BASED. Id watch her get BLACKED by a BASED black man and then eat the cum out of her pussy. MAGA

I would hardly call Chris Ray Gun a "superchad".

It is not OK to have a waifu to begin with. And no, once gone down the drain there's no redemption. Not if you don't want to be a cuck, that is.

A virgin girl who doesn't give a shit about politics and holds mild to strong conservative beliefs passed down by her father is the only correct candidate for being your wife.

Bad boy is chad. Bad boy with money is superchad. Since he treated her like shit in anti feminist videos it makes him chad for her. Chad is basically any guy who puts a woman in her place.

>Feminazi expects men to Man Up.
>TradCon expects men to Man Up.

Same difference.

>Bad boy with money is superchad
She's literally a millionaire.

not really

she has perfect feet though

She's just a psychopaths that will do anything to reach fame and "success".
Slap your face to have her as waifu.
It's better a trap than her.

Not really, she's a drug addled leftist and has probably been blacked.

Maybe, maybe not. What I can be absolutely certain of is that she's eaten Jewess pussy.