Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?
Even China and India are making attempts against climate change.
What about you conservacucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/03/07/china-vowed-to-peak-carbon-emissions-by-2030-these-researchers-think-it-could-already-be-there/
washingtonpost
archive.is/idpen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i love poo in loo and ching chongs now

I wanna see strides towards indoor plumbing.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

t. Engineer in Oil & Gas

If India poo'd in loo that would be MASSIVE infrastructure builds, STW, WWTW, de sal plants, they dont have the water for it all and they would pollute the world with the chemicals for treating poo.

India are clean living people, nothing wrong with DSZ's

No they aren't, its just PR tricks. Their emissions are increasing by the year.

No they're not. The Paris Accord does absolutely nothing in regards to India, and it only says that China should peak emissions by 2030. It's at this point that China will ignore the Paris Accord because it's non binding and has no legal authority to enforce anything.

Those countries are 1/4th the size with 4x the population. Of course their changes in emissions are more immediately effective.

Most Americans don't live in cities. China and India are 90% populated in sprawling urban centers that have virtually no regulation already. The US causes a fraction of the environmental damage India and China do but we're held equally accountable. Why?

Any places I should look as a Mechanical Engineer wanting to try the PnG field?

>India
>doing anything
>China
>not falsifying the state run news

Ah, yes "huge" stride that equate to "Hey, we trust you not to lie, how much CO2 did you emit this year ;)"

Canada is a carbon neutral country so you can go fuck yourself.

Do you really think these countries are going to cut emissions?

how retarded are you?

Fracking is the answer to global warming. It has decreased the US carbon footprint by almost 30% in the last 10 years, AND made the US tons of money, vs the Paris Climate Accord which doesn't decrease carbon emissions at all, it simply decreases the rate of increase and might reduce temps .01 degrees Fahrenheit by 2030 at a cost of $2 trillion world wide.

OMG IF WE DON'T BOW DOWN TO THE EUROKEKS FOR EMISSIONS REGULATION, WHO WILL PROTECT THE EARTH FOR THE KIKES AND SHITSKINS WHO WILL STILL EXIST IN 500 YEARS?!?!

THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF!!!!!

Fucking good for china and India.

Maybe if they catch up to us then we might join the accord again.

I don't know who this clown is, but El Ten Eleven is a pretty cool band. It's a duo making instrumental pop rock using loopers and all sorts of stuff. Great soundtrack for saltmining

This. Let's see transparency. Let's see empirical evidence not lawyer speak.

Ive got a gallon of used motor oil I'm going to pour into a hole in my back yard. Grass will grow there next year. You are such suckers

believing in promises from chinks and poos is niggertier intellectualism

Hey user, they're TRYING to get better, that's what counts.

HOW DOES HAVING A BIG MEETING AND SIGNING A PIECE OF PAPER SOLVE ANY SORT OF PROBLEM?

China is investing in alternative energy sources FIRST and then planning a very gradual tapering of coal use. They intend to keep output steady/growing while they switch out one source for another.

Democrats in America want to START by ripping down our fossil-fuel-based industries, virtually overnight. And then they just expect that the power of hopes, dreams, and facebook hashtags will turn one of the tiny "green energy" projects that they've dumped money into with no results for years now will explode to the size of a major utility just as quickly to make up for the loss.

The Chinese also take implementing better coal technology very seriously as an interim measure, instead of autistically shrieking about how "CLEAN COAL ISN'T REAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT IT DOWN"

If American Lefties weren't retarded, they would shut the fuck up about China's energy initiatives. The example China is setting is just about the most brutal indictment of Democrat energy policy one could possibly imagine.

It makes look like you did something to the good goy

They did that over here in my state.

Our unemployment level has consistently risen with the amount of "green energy" we've adopted.

We've also got the highest unemployment and electricity prices in the country.

the global climate accord is shit, it's literally just an agreement hindering America from being a nation of production because we're one of the only ones who ever actually enforced and met targets

China has already started and lowered emissions by amounts larger than what the UK pumps in a year.

>alt-power
The West is making strides there too

>The US causes a fraction of the environmental damage India and China do but we're held equally accountable. Why?

because the commie left says so

yes. as bryan fischer says, the eu is more scared of america leaving the agreement not because of the environment, but because it knows our economy will soar while they continue to suck nuts under crippling regulations

Not a hard thing to do. Just a matter of catching up with the rest of the world.

I want more immigrants.

Americans are SCUM!

Who cares if they have the highest emissions, and that they're rising? They're "making strides."

you know how america spends more than the rest of the world on its military?

well china is the pollution equivalent.

western civilizations are the only civilizations that give any shit about the planet, and all we have to show for it is stagnated economy and infrastructure while the third world is living in a horrendous endless industry age with zero accountability or conscience.

Pulling out of Paris makes perfect sense if you are an old Boomer who wants to keep industrial stock investments.

After all, Mobil and Exxon have decades of research into global warming that they have tried to keep hidden. If they had evidence that disproved global warming, they would be the first to share it with the world.

If you are younger than a Boomer and still believe Trump is doing the right thing then do the world a favor and don't have kids.

no u

Nothing says I LOVE YOU EARF like Chinese lithium and rare earth metal mining and processing. These industries are the backbone of renewable energy as well

The only way to save the planet is to eradicate everyone in China.

Poops everywhere and throws dead bodies in lakes. "muh enviroment"

I haven't had a roll-up for the better part of 20 years but I don't remember them looking so gross.

God you people are a bunch of inbred niggers. You act as if the paris cock sucking agreement is anything but a globalist cock sucking nigger faggot parade. Its a fucking scam and faggots like you should have your cock cut off and shoved up your ass and your balls ripped off and bayonetted down your throat. All of you worthless dumbfucks should be shot.

>alt power
uhh, I think you mean "racist power" sweetie...

[Citation needed]

The truth: global warming is real, and humans are causing it. The positives of stopping global warming are not worth its costs. Global warming does not affect all countries equally. In general, poor countries are affected far more negatively than rich countries, with some rich countries being affected positively (more land available for agriculture, new trade routes in the Arctic, etc). Poor countries are the countries least able the afford the cost of not using fossil fuel energy, and already rich countries should not pressure them otherwise.

> I know its true because they can't lie on the internet

This

>If you are younger than a Boomer and still believe Trump is doing the right thing then do the world a favor and don't have kids.
>thinking a single government has ever gone through with something it said it would, or did anything well besides screwing up
>thinking a conglomerate of screw ups agreeing that shit is screwed up and spending untold amounts of money on shit is going to work any better

ok

Why don't you just go ahead and cut the power off to your house and quit driving a car or riding the bus or what ever other shit mobile you use.

Paris Accord does not affect China or India in any way until 2030, pollution in China and India is increasing, pollution in China is so bad that they've had to temporarily close 1600 factories last summer because Beijing air quality had been downgraded to "Red" as in unbreathable and people were dying by the thousands.

The US has decreased emissions by 30% in the past 10 while China's has tripled. How retarded do you have to be not to understand this?

You talk like a fag. Also your waifu is a shit

Cause they emit the most.

Stop being racist goy. Only white countries must de-industrialize in the name of all that is fair and globalist.

I'm fully in favor of other countries lowering their emission and fossil fuel usage. That way there's more resources for us to steal when we come to your cuck countries and kick your shit in.

In my state it's the opposite. As we've adopted green energy, it's bringing a ton of good jobs with it.

The difference is that it's all done with private investment without abandoning "dirty" energy. It's almost as if when the government doesn't try to force shit then the market will take care of it in the most efficient way possible.

>mfw capitalists do green energy better than leftists

>China

Biggest producer of solar panels world wide signs something that will make them almost mandatory.

Sounds like they don't need the 100 billion

>still being a climatenigger

>China says they have already started and claims to have lowered emissions by amounts larger than what the UK pumps in a year.
>cross their heart, hope to die

FTFY

China wont even peak on its carbon emissions until 2030

washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/03/07/china-vowed-to-peak-carbon-emissions-by-2030-these-researchers-think-it-could-already-be-there/

Always remember to archive.

>washingtonpost com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/03/07/china-vowed-to-peak-carbon-emissions-by-2030-these-researchers-think-it-could-already-be-there
--> archive.is/idpen

I can never tell if this is serious. Do people really take time magazine titles and pretend that is what actual scientists are saying?

Kill 80% of the world population, that'll certainly reduce CO2 emissions.

What about all the methane india releases from shitting in their streets?

>alt power
Isn't that code for white supremacy?

>1 post by this ID
I'll answer your question if you post more than once.

Yet US is placed second in carbon dioxide emission and China being first. How about we all just cancel this deal?

China's emissions are down 1% from last year, yeah its not a lot, but its not going up.

Under the Paris agreement India was going to be allowed to double their coal power production. Please, for the good of humanity, consider suicide.

>trusting Chinese statistics

hahahahahah

you do realize Chinese are the most two-faced businessmen on the planet right?

I love how almost all of them are in California