Documents leaked by FBI confirming that Adolf Hitler died as an old man in his 90s down in South Africa

Documents leaked by FBI confirming that Adolf Hitler died as an old man in his 90s down in South Africa.

FULL PDF BY FBI VAULT:
static1.squarespace.com/static/4f34530ecb12e336a9dfe29c/t/531a90d7e4b018be29d6d5da/1394249943180/hitweb1.pdf

Video for the brainlets:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1hgOlHTD4

So yeah, he never really did kill himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iDIM0sRh5R4
m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_5786109ce4b08078d6e78435
express.co.uk/news/weird/455810/The-INCREDIBLE-picture-that-proves-Adolf-Hitler-lived-to-95-with-his-Brazilian-lover
youtube.com/watch?v=Goi_dWasyGo
youtu.be/CmLbozjc1_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black puss is was made for the superior Aryan cock.

Okay Aussie

You mean South America?

Of course he didn't kill himself.. the corpse they found that was supposed to be him was female.

It's at least as obvious to me as the fact that Osama died in 2006 or 2007 of kidney failure and the whole Obama killing him meme was to shore up re-election votes

South Africa

Lel, I remember this one

Claimed the guy lived until his 80's here in Brazil and had a relationship with a black woman to avoid suspicion, all while being helped by the Catholic Church in covering up is identity

And btw, guess the author's (((ethnicity)))

South America I mean whoops

the catholic bit sort of checks out

And I'm josef mangele's grand son...
youtu.be/iDIM0sRh5R4

>South Africa
>South Africa
>South Africa

Been saying senpai died in South America longer before it was cool. And he had influence in politics around that time.

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_5786109ce4b08078d6e78435
>fled to Argentina
>with help from Perón he had political refugee status in Paraguay
>died and got burried under a famous hotel

That's one theory.

No matter what actually ended up happening to him, he 100% didn't die in Berlin.

im definitely gonna read all of that

Did Hitler create Apartheid???

this is kind of funny because in Germany they were mostly against them

Go be a braindead nigger somewhere else

Not true. I read the entire leaked Argentina papers. Top SS made it but it was confirmed by the 50's that Hitler 100% did not.

By the jews. So no you fuckwad

Here's the story
express.co.uk/news/weird/455810/The-INCREDIBLE-picture-that-proves-Adolf-Hitler-lived-to-95-with-his-Brazilian-lover

>South Africa

That "Uncle Adolph was a coal burner meme again."
Nice try government guy.

how about you go drown yourself in a toilet because then you will die where you belong

no the Bantu and mau mau slaughters made it necessary...
like raptor fences in Jurassic park movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=Goi_dWasyGo

Dont you have a hockey game or some ice fishing to do?

It's a mortal sin for a Roman Catholic to commit suicide. Suicides are refused burial in hallowed ground.
Hitler was a baptized Roman Catholic.
Hitler was a decorated war hero and wasn't afraid anything. Suicide is for cowards.

youtu.be/CmLbozjc1_I
catfood

both of those are over thousand times more popular in the united states you fucking idiot

What a qt grandpa he became. Good for him.

What do you achieve from even typing this out

thats why he wrote "video for the brainlets" - thats for you

lulz

Hitler was a mentally degenerate drug addict of course he committed suicide.

I don't think anyone can survive 40 years with parkinson's disease

I think he was a moral extremist that wanted a culture like America for Germany without nobility above the people and workers of Germany and most likely he wanted internationalism available for his country without it being a domination or adulteration of their inherited freedom like "give me liberty or give me death"...

Josef of Austria created the collapse for Austria and Germany...

lol at the fact that there are actually retards that spent their time reading this 203 pages document which still cant proof shit

If you read the last document at the bottom which is in german, you can definitely tell that he committed suicide. "

".... als der Gründer und Schöpfer dieser Bewegung, den Tod dem feigen Absetzen oder gar einer Kapitulation vorgezogen habe."

That basically means that he as the founder of this whole movement prefers to be dead than to surrender.

I bet it was Hitler that convinced the Argentinians to invade the Falklands.