Christianity is at 60% of the populace in most western nations pol...

Christianity is at 60% of the populace in most western nations pol, I want these people to be saved and for the wickedness to be cast out of society ! What can be done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
strawpoll.me/13091457
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God bless. You can't blame the unbelievers entierly for what they're doing, they've been thoroughly brainwashed by the Jews and only a few escape

Why would the Jews do this they will face no reprieve from a Muslim majority who hate them the same

They want Christians(Whites) and Muslims to destroy each other until we're both so weak we can take over. Their two oldest and worst enemies destroy each-other.

It's a brilliant plan, although it's also completely calculated and evil.

The Jews risk the world plummeting into a atheist abyss

>1488
The Jews LOVE atheism. Don't you know about communist Jews? They want the goyim to be atheists so they become hedonistic degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs

I joined an evangelical church

Why can't we just form our own nation and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world.

Before some retard confuses what I'm saying with Christianity becoming like Islam, I mean a non-interventionist Christian country, where we will not attack others unless we are threatened. It isn't illegal to purchase private property and develop our own infrastructure within said property. At worst, you'll have groups like the freedom from religion foundation arguing that the group discriminates and shouldn't be allowed to operate.

We can develop our own society, whilst allowing people onto the private property whom we wish to allow. Although it wouldn't surprise me if a few non-religious people slip through by lying.

Also, before people start to say that it would be like a bubble, well yes, that's kind of the point. We would be responsible for the development of our own property, and you wouldn't be affected by it.

14 Later as they were eating, Jesus appeared to the eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned
Matthew 16: 14-16

Jesus wants us to be strong.

Christianity was first called Reformed Judaism.
If you aren't a Jew, you have no reason to reform yourself. But, if you have lived or do live like a Jew:

>lazy
>uncaring
>nihilistic
>violent

Then Christianity could be a helpful step in re-aligning your mind/spirit. It would seem the majority of non-Jewish people have these undesirable traits because they have been conditioned to indulge in them (ie drug use over meditation for, example. or nihilism over working to change the bad). I argue then that Christianity should be accepted by all Peoples, even if only temporarily and in the light of its social impact (when used properly).

>inb4 kike on a stick

theres a reason Jews hate Christianity so much..

Agreed, but we can send missionaries, that doesn't mean we have to settle for a society we dislike. There is nothing wrong with developing a peaceful society apart from the modern world.

Plus, it wouldn't be like we would be authoritarian. People can go as they please.

We need to provide a legitimate alternative to the degeneracy of Hollywood and TV shows in general. When books were the big means of entertainment, there were still christian authors that captured the public mind with wholesome content. There is almost no wholesome content on our television screens.

end protestantism

You are going to hell

Moreover, the mystery of the resurrection, because it has not been understood, is a byword and a laughing-stock with the unbelievers. In view of this it is quite absurd to say that the doctrine is secret. The existence of certain doctrines, which are beyond those which are exoteric and do not reach the multitude, is not a peculiarity of Christian doctrine only, but is shared by the philosophers. For they had some doctrines which were exoteric and some esoteric. - Contra Celsum I.7

What good is a lamp if you hide it under a jar? The light of God must be spread to the world so that more may be yet saved. I know it's tempting to wall ourselves in against the ravages of the world, but remember that our time on this Earth is short; rather than try to build a paradise here we must use this time to save more people and do good works in Christ's name so that we may store up treasures in a Heavenly paradise.

The best thing that could happen for Christianity would be if all of its practitioners sterilized themselves.

Don't be a pharisee.

JEWS love divide and conquer

Guess which doctrine made this happen?

Sola Scriptura

>peaceful

But why?

Protestants are the Pharisee

Arogant and ego

>hasn't seen the growth of Christianity in Asian countries, where it is mostly fueled by conversions as opposed to birth rates

Faulty generalization. Any Christian that acts holier than thou can be a pharisee. Regardless if they are protestant or not.

2. Zwingli (Zurich)

Zwingli's Zurich was definitely not a haven of Christian freedom:

"The presence at sermons . . . was enjoined under pain of punishment; all teaching and church worship that deviated from the prescribed regulations was punishable. Even outside the district of Zurich the clergy were not allowed to read Mass or the laity to attend. And it was actually forbidden, `under pain of severe punishment, to keep pictures and images even in private houses' . . . The example of Zurich was followed by other Swiss Cantons." (111;v.5:134-5)

The Mass was abolished in Zurich in 1525 (121:117). How did Zwingli's ideas spread?:

"Their progress was marked by the destruction of churches and the burning of monasteries. The bishops of Constance, Basle, Lausanne and Geneva were forced to abandon their sees." (46:81-2)

Like this?
2. Zwingli (Zurich)

Zwingli's Zurich was definitely not a haven of Christian freedom:

"The presence at sermons . . . was enjoined under pain of punishment; all teaching and church worship that deviated from the prescribed regulations was punishable. Even outside the district of Zurich the clergy were not allowed to read Mass or the laity to attend. And it was actually forbidden, `under pain of severe punishment, to keep pictures and images even in private houses' . . . The example of Zurich was followed by other Swiss Cantons." (111;v.5:134-5)

The Mass was abolished in Zurich in 1525 (121:117). How did Zwingli's ideas spread?:

"Their progress was marked by the destruction of churches and the burning of monasteries. The bishops of Constance, Basle, Lausanne and Geneva were forced to abandon their sees." (46:81-2)

Daily reminder Christianity/Catholicism IS REDPILLED

CALVIN the Pharisee

6. Calvin on Luther and Lutherans

"What to think of Luther I know not . . . with his firmness there is mixed up a good deal of obstinacy . . . Nothing can be safe as long as that rage for contention shall agitate us . . . Luther . . . will never be able to join along with us in . . . the pure truth of God. For he has sinned against it not only from vainglory . . . but also from ignorance and the grossest extravagance. For what absurdities he pawned upon us . . . when he said the bread is the very body! . . . a very foul error. What can I say of the partisans of that cause? Do they not romance more wildly than Marcion respecting the body of Christ? . . . Wherefore if you have an influence or authority over Martin, use it . . . that he himself submit to the truth which he is now manifestly attacking . . . Contrive that Luther . . . cease to bear himself so imperiously." (126:46-8/21)

"Luther had done nothing to any purpose . . . people ought not to let themselves be duped by following his steps and being half-papist; it is much better to build a church entirely afresh." (113;v.1:465)

"I am carefully on the watch that Lutheranism gain no ground, nor be introduced into France. The best means . . . for checking the evil would be that the confession written by me . . . should be published." (126:76/22)

You only have to post it once...

Luther the Pharisee

4. Luther on Bucer

"They think much of themselves, which, indeed, is the cause and wellspring of all heresies . . . Thus Zwingli and Bucer now put forward a new doctrine . . . So dangerous a thing is pride in the clergy." (51;v.6:283/17)

"A gossip . . . a miscreant through and through . . . I trust him not at all, for Paul says (18) `A man that is a heretic, after the first and second admonition, avoid.'" (51;v.6:289/19)

Praise obviously

Atheism is the greatest weapon wielded against traditionalism. We can thank godlessness for moral relativism.

Bucer the Pharisee

10. Bucer on Calvin

Despite theological affinities, Bucer had quite a low opinion of Calvin:

"Calvin is a true mad dog. The man is wicked, and he judges of people according as he loves or hates them." (113;v.1:467)

Check out sola relativistus

Praise this

So do you believe other sects apart from Protestants, are not pharisees, nor can they be capable of being such?

Is this Pharisee?

I meant a peaceful society, as in the society we would form apart from the modern world. It wouldn't be peaceful, if we would be threatened by others.

If you want to DEUS VULT then go ahead.

Martin Marty (P)

"Baltimore . . . welcomed, among other English people, even the Catholic-hating Puritans (8) . . . In January of 1691 . . . the new regime brought hard times for Catholics as the Protestants closed their church, forbade them to teach in public . . . but . . . the little outpost of practical Catholic tolerance had left its mark of promise on the land." (9)

C. John Tracy Ellis

"For the first time in history . . . all churches would be tolerated, and . . . none would be the agent of the government . . . Catholics and Protestants side by side on terms of equality and toleration unknown in the mother country . . . The effort proved vain; for . . . the Puritan element . . . October, 1654, repealed the Act of Toleration and outlawed the Catholics . . . condemning ten of them to death, four of whom were executed . . . From . . . 1718 down to the outbreak of the Revolution, the Catholics of Maryland were cut off from all participation in public life, to say nothing of the enactments against their religious services and . . . schools for Catholic instruction . . . During the half-century the Catholics had governed Maryland they had not been guilty of a single act of religious oppression." (10)

D. Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church (P)

"In the 17th century the most notable instances of practical toleration were the colonies of Maryland, founded by Lord Baltimore in 1632 for persecuted Catholics, which offered asylum also to Protestants, and of Rhode Island, founded by Roger Williams." (78:1383)

Be tolerant pharisee

It would be nice if you gave more context to your statements as opposed to simply showing tons of sources.

it is no loss that the number of christians diminish. it is only a loss for the world. christians are not of this world, so what does it matter if we are expelled back to our homeland? as we have brought about unparalleled peace love and charity to this wretched earth. our alien presence has catapulted the peoples who accepted us unto the greatest heights of civilization. so why care that the people wish to mutilate themselves with humanism. it is no issue that we depart to where we came from, for we surely do not enforce our presence, and will leave you to your own primitive devices

The context is there

4. John Calvin

A. Will Durant (Secularist)

"Calvin was as thorough as any pope in rejecting individualism of belief; this greatest legislator of Protestantism completely repudiated that principle of private judgment with which the new religion had begun. He had seen the fragmentation of the Reformation into a hundred sects, and foresaw more; in Geneva he would have none of them." (122:473)

B. Georgia Harkness (P)

"There was little political liberty in Geneva under Calvin's regime, and still less of religious liberty. His practical influence was on the side of an autocratic state and complete conformity of the individual to the established powers." (123:222)
5. Heinrich Bullinger: Most Tolerant of the Intolerant (Will Durant)

Bullinger was undoubtedly the most tolerant Protestant Founder:

"[He] avoided politics . . . sheltered fugitive Protestants, and dispensed charity to the needy of any creed . . . he approached a theory of general religious freedom." (122:413)

Le pharisee

Pharisee

If youncan't take the heat

Leave

this is wmaf

Beautiful couple

KYS, that's how Jesus got this all started in the first place! Just tell people you're coming back soon!

Pure beauty

It isn't that "I can't take the heat," it's that you do not seem to know what a conversation is. You remind of a few people I've had discussions with apart from religion (such as politics), that only respond with few words, and post tons of sources. It also doesn't help that I'm tired.

tripfag or did you mistake the thread line for Name

Maybe JESUS said

Let thrre be one million schism in my true five solae churh

inb4youdomoreofthesame

I say protestant reformers are Pharisees who can't agrree with each other

You cry like a baby

Pathetic

>If you want to DEUS VULT then go ahead.
I do... but...

No wants to go with me.

perhaps be an organization that does something useful for mankind...

Now all of your screenshots make sense. You still didn't answer my other question.

I cry like a baby? Sorry, it's a bit difficult to follow along something that lacks any personal input from the other person.

3. Martin Luther

A. Hartmann Grisar

"Luther's intolerance is very much at variance with the Protestant view still current to some extent in erudite circles, but more particularly in popular literature. Luther, for all the harshness of his disposition, is yet regarded as having in principle advocated leniency, as having been a champion of personal religious freedom . . . Below we shall, however, quote a series of statements from Protestant writers who have risen superior to such party prejudice:

B. Walther Kohler (P)

"In Luther's case it is impossible to speak of liberty of conscience or religious freedom . . . The death-penalty for heresy rested on the highest Lutheran authority . . . The views of the other reformers on the persecution and bringing to justice of heretics were merely the outgrowth of Luther's plan; they contributed nothing fresh." (5)

Useful enough?

I'm pretty sure there are others.

They show the Protestabt being contradictory to each other

Fruit of sola scripture

DEUS VULT in hell

Crusade, when?

Crusade nevrr

Read the fucking Bible you shit, the Jews created Muslims this has been the abrahamic plan all along.

I know, I understood you at the end. Lol.

Crusade in your mom

Lol pharisee

>he thinks I'm a protestant

Did you make it happen? Is

Some times I wish this were the case, not so much isolation though as others have pointed out, but to get a fresh start and build "a city atop a hill" like the puritans hoped to do when first arriving here in America to serve as an example of a perfect society to the world. Unfortunately there is no new land to be discovered so it would not be possible to create a new nation without revolution or conquest. Unless of course, space travel becomes widely available and humanity is able to colonize further planets.

Solaes?

The puritans are evil

This is exactly what I would compare it to. That's why I suggested that we take advantage of private property, as we wont be able to establish a society on newly discovered land.

Repent unbelievers, Jesus has a plan for you!

I wouldn't say that we need to be completely isolationist. Just as the "example of a perfect society," I believe we could produce people whom excel on many areas, whether it be academia, the arts + music, etc. and we could show our many talents to the rest of the world.

It's just a bit difficult for a town to have a Christian-majority, if it still allows tons of non-Christians to come in. Not that I have anything against non-Christians (most of them), but it would seem counter-intuitive to suggest a society is Christian whilst tons of the population are non-Christians. Hence why I said it would be optional for people to leave, and it would obviously be voluntary for people to join.

Evil? They did their share of bad things, like the witch trials, but how are they evil. And no I'm not advocating we all be puritans, just saying that they were in the same situation many of us are in now where we see corruption and degeneracy all around us and wanted to get away from or do something about it.

The people who now identify as le atheists or unbelievers now probably identified as Christians 10 years ago simply because it seemed like the normal thing to do. Their worldview probably hasn't changed much overall. I see this as something that will likely strengthen the case for Christianity, now that we don't have as many faggots under our name.

This would first demand a formal ecumenical accord between participating Christian denominations. Otherwise the power of the state could be used reformed specific non-Nicean doctrines on the whole.

I don't know about that. Still seems like there are many who will actively try to poz the church to make it more appealing to faggots and to fit in a faggot society.

In the bible, it says later on that "Christians will be hated until death."and that the faithful see god. we do nothing but pray

We need to acknowledge or at least concede to the possibility that this era of western hegemony is in decline--not unlike the Fall of the Roman Empire. The future of Christianity and civilization lies in the rapidly growing Church in Africa and Asia.

Before all the deragatory racial remarks--remember that it is not the race that makes a person, but the culture associated with the that race. I sincerely believe that the full embracing of Christianity in Africa will lead it into a renaissance. Africans are being redeemed from the less pleasant aspects of their culture.

>tfw Japan and South Korea develop their own forms of Christianity and DEUS VULT one another in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

Let us remember the heroic defenders of our faith.

Christianity is not imparted as a birthright. Even if all were steralized the Faith would continue unhindered.

strawpoll.me/13091457

I heard that China's Christian population is growing larger and larger and slowly getting traction. Don't know much about it though; haven't looked too much into it.

Jesus is a false prophet. Abrahamic religions are all based off of jewish fairytales. Enjoy worshipping whatever jew god (((they))) sacrifice babies to.

History and freely accessable knowledge, burn the history books, the bible is all we need goyim

When leafs like you are all bred out of existence and gone, I hope we get better Christian neighbors then you :^)

There was a West, but there was also a light in the East, European Christendom will survive and continue, even if the West falls.

>No Byzantines mentioned

710 Siege of Constantinople was far-far more important and larger scale.

>What is to be done about the declining rates of Christianity in the west pol?
>Christianity is at 60% of the populace in most western nations pol, I want these people to be saved and for the wickedness to be cast out of society ! What can be done

>When leafs like you are all bred out of existence and gone, I hope we get better Christian neighbors then you :^)
fuck off christkike

>Christianity is not imparted as a birthright. Even if all were steralized the Faith would continue unhindered.
not necessarily
the dirty christkikes might give up their stinking jewfaith if they realized they'd all get their genitals burned off

Sounds like you haven't accepted Christ into your heart user. Otherwise you wouldn't say such mean things. I hope you aren't here in this thread just to troll. Still, I will pray for you and your cucked country tonight for muslims to stop shitting in your streets, exploding, raping your women, and taking all those gibs.

One day you might grow up and realize that the LORD JESUS CHRIST is your saviour. Hopefully before its too late.

holy shit, my captcha just had a picture of the crucifix too.

JESUS CONFIRMED

edit: probably should have used shit in that sentence huh...

the Zionists of Israel have abandoned God and their holy Torah, now they instead worship the word of man, the Talmud and moloch

>Sounds like you haven't accepted Christ into your heart user. Otherwise you wouldn't say such mean things. I hope you aren't here in this thread just to troll. Still, I will pray for you and your cucked country tonight for muslims to stop shitting in your streets, exploding, raping your women, and taking all those gibs.
>One day you might grow up and realize that the LORD JESUS CHRIST is your saviour. Hopefully before its too late.
>holy shit, my captcha just had a picture of the crucifix too.
>JESUS CONFIRMED
fuck off christkikes
jesus is not your warden of this thread
jesus is a dirty jew and he has zero protection

You realize that other photo on the right was drawn by what Jewish anthropologists claimed Jesus looked like, right? Not that I care about what Jesus ever looked like, but for someone who I assume hates kikes I would expect you to provide (((evidence))) that hasn't been fed to you by kikes.