Why I converted to Islam

>be me
>born in a catholic family
>not religious
>became religious after seeing all of the degeneracy in today's society
>studied Christianity
>found out catholicism was a huge scam born after the Council of trent & that nowaday's chrsitianity is only paganism
>found out that Holy Trinity was a huge & weak scam too
>terror attacks
>read the Quran
>found out that Jesus' message was in the Quran and that a whole Surah was dedicated to Mary
>Quran had basically all of the answers

Seriously Sup Forums read the Bible then read the Quran with honesty and you'll find that the Quran is the word that corrects Christianity and answers to all of its questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc
youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
reddit.com/r/TrueChristian/comments/5lipat/islam_is_a_false_religion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr fag. You must be mentally ill.

RIP

No bro, you guys have a bad image of Islam because you're mixing up cultures of Islamic nations with Islam as a religion.

When you got your hair cut, what did you ask for?

You're not white, achmed

Also I'd like to add that Muhammad saws isn't our prophet but is the last prophet. Jesus and Moses are ours too and therefore, examples to follow.

You went from one Jew religion to not being religious to picking another Jew religion. You are pathetic and too inept to make your own way. I have a bad image of (you).

>Born into a Catholic Family

Mental illness.
Many such cases, you are not a special snowflake.

>my-sides.jpg

>Islam
>Jew
Islam is abrahamic but no, it's not really jew-loving

The biggest trick of the ((((devil)))) was to make everyone believe he doesn't exist

Go read the quran and accept that Islam is the ultimate redpill

You will never be respected as a true Muslim. You were born a kaffir and will die as a kaffir.

Islam is the ultimate fagpill

>converted to Islam after reading just the Qu'ran

Oh boy, you're gonna have fun with the Ahadith. I hope you like violence and pedophilia!

Tell me one bad thing about islam

you better shoot yourself RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I know the controversial hadith. As much as I know a ton of hadith preaching similar things that Jesus preached
And:
Quran > Hadith

Please answer this

Biggest pile of Jewish propaganda bullshit ever
Islam isn't like Judaism where the converts are treated like shit
In Islam when you convert you are automatically as good as someone who was born as a muslim
Just because those (((Saudi))) jews think they are the best doesn't mean that's Islam has the same view of converts

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are a blight upon this world.

you look like a terrorist/north african

Reasons why you converted to Islam:
>be you
>massive faggot

Those are the reasons you're a traitor to your country and heritage, you're a faggot

>anti-science
>can't eat pork
>excessive prayer
>crazy violent
>the Turks like it

What about apostates?

So your a pedophile? Arab scum.

this is bait. same fag posted the exact same pic 2 weeks ago.

>Singapore
>thinking your opinion ever matters

Fuck off Indian/Paki/Chink/Malaysian garbage can country

Did you try Rael ?

People who convert are usually fuck up in their head.

Islam seem to be the new magnets for people with psychiatric problems. You make it look like a doomsday cult, wearing your djellaba and allah akbaring kuffar.

Can't wait to see you on the news...

Of course, the flag says all. France are under shariah already?

>Why I converted to Islam

because you're a faggot, you'll die first in day of the rope

Orthodoxism is true christianity. Also kys cuck.

>he thinks Catholicism = all Christianity
>so therefore all Christianity is pagan
kek

This is why France is falling. You can even see it by looking at Europoors on here.

Islam + secularism - Christianity = the future of Europe.

>studied Christianity
>found out catholicism was a huge scam born after the Council of trent & that nowaday's chrsitianity is only paganism

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc

You've never read the Bible, Ahmed. Jesus never portrayed himself as a "prophet" in a line of succession with other prophets.

Why did he claim to be the Alpha and the Omega, and that no one reaches the father except through him? Why did he die on the cross for our salvation, and to take our sins on himself?

Right, the Koran just skips all of that, and cherry picks whatever parts of the Bible were in line with Mohammed's fables. No wonder the eastern Christian world had to have Islam forced on itself through bloody conquest, as opposed to Christianity which overhelmingly spread peacefully through word of mouth.

>>the Turks like it

You are a stupid, wimpy cunt. Fuck off to the sand dunes where you belong and die.

Oh wow. A book about the God of Abraham is like the other book about the God of Abraham.

God sacrificed His only begotten Son that we may be saved. Until the risen Son returns, we shall continue to sacrifice our own son's in mortal conflict.

J'éprouve que deux choses envers les gens comme toi. De la pitié et du mépris.
Pour être amené à vouloir trouver des réponses dans la religion tu doit être né dans une famille, et avoir eu une vie, bien misérable. Tant au niveau de l'espoir qu'intellectuellement.
Et pour avoir choisis de trahir ta race plutôt que d'honorer tes ancêtres et ta patrie tu ne peux qu'être une merde intérieurement - doublé d'un sot.

>Of course, the flag says all.

The flag say fuck you, subhuman.

Non white subhooman

lol

Why do you write like this ? Why every french try to sound like aristocrats when they write on the interweb ?

Translate this

I hope you converted to Sunni islam and not Shia

Were you special needs as a child, OP? Or perhaps you sustained a traumatic brain injury in your teens?

Because no sensible human being is a Muslim. Islam only attracts crazies.

>why I converted to Islam
>I am a cuckold
fixed that for you
you can delete this thread now
fpbp

We can't understand surrendernigger.

It's nothing, don't bother.

Whoa, you have internet in your favela ?

It says garlic, onions, baguette, baguette, baguette. Frogs legs in garlic butter, snails in garlic butter at the Eiffel tower. We surrender.

Idiots believe in religion.

Tu es assez laid pour devenir la prochaine chèvre du groupe.
France de cocus et de babtous fragiles.
Au moins vos cendres ne traverseront pas l'antlantique

T'es un faible
Tu t'es rendu à tes nouveaux maîtres parce que t'es un faible qui a la trouille
Les faibles qui ont la trouille deviennent des traîtres
Les traîtres finissent généralement exécutés
Une pensée pour tes pauvres parents, qui ont élevé une merde

Children, really??

Yes. We have sopa as well

So you were worried about degeneracy and decided to convert to the Ultimate Degeneracy of Muhammadeanism?

He's french.

You are white so you wont get the gibs or get out of jail free card.

You are muslim so you will still get the rope.

Bad deal if you ask me.

you're too stupid for your own good man, delete this thread

I agree with you for the love of french language but please don't give others a reason for making fun of us

youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

You are a traitor to your ancestry and to God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

N'oublie jamais ça, user : tu t'es rendu à l'islam parce que tu avais besoin de te trouver des raisons de te rendre
T'étais déjà un perdant dans ta tête, tu l'as simplement rationalisé.
Tout le restant de ta vie, une petite voix en toi te le murmurera : faible, traître.

And that flag...

Someone alert le authorities

>Islam is abrahamic but no, it's not really jew-loving

The prophet is literally instructed to consult the "people of the book" (jews) if he needs help understanding any of the verses

He says that he feel only two things pity and disgust, and that the life of this guy must have been awful for wanting to find answers in religion'and that he is a traitor

Always you canadians ! feeling great by insulting others...

Thats a cool vid, subscribed. Is that your channel?

>abandon your ancestors and civilization
> worship a pedophilic slave owning warlord
> worship Arabic people (one of the most useless groups in all of humanity)
> hand over your nation to people who literally look like walking turds

Amazing display of cowardice user. You're a true modern European

>found out that Holy Trinity was a huge & weak scam too
can't argue with that

>found out catholicism was a huge scam born after the Council of trent
>found out that Jesus' message was in the Quran and that a whole Surah was dedicated to Mary
therefore you decide to believe a scam built on an older scam?

T O P
O
P

G O Y
O
Y

>became religious after seeing all of the degeneracy in today's society
So you looked to muslim majority countries and honestly thought they weren't degenerate?

You converted to Islam because you like raping women, fucking children, worshipping a pedophile, and you're a fucking coward. How many more days until you blow yourself up?

>Quran had basically all of the answers

people like you give any organization you belong to a bad name. when was the last time you looked in the mirror?

well said brother of the north! OP is one of the cucked eurofags I've been hearing about.

Suburb trolling. You would have done better to imply that Christianity is simply "weak and pacifistic--as Herr Hitler acknowledged--than this ridiculous notion that it is a scam. Try to up play Islam's militaristic and authoritarian appeal next time. Bushido and fascism are the real pair, however.

>Canadians
Et tu ripostes on dirait.
Quand c'est rendu que vous réalisez que votre réalité est insultante, il est peut-être trop tard...

He could also be called à candidate for guillotine...

>Anti-science

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

>Seriously Sup Forums read the Bible then read the Quran with honesty and you'll find that the Quran is the word that corrects Christianity and answers to all of its questions.

Yeah, i like the bit where is says if a women is raped she must marry her rapist.

Could at least have considered Orthodox Christianity.

Yes, i retaliate, but it's not even the question of having an insultant reality, it's just that when payback time come we will well laugh

You are a retard, congratulations dumbass

Congratulations brother!

>flag

How many different ways do you camel fuckers spell Koran?

Thanks brother :)

Funny when you guys' only argument is "muh cuck muh surrender"
Really I could go on and on about how nowadays' christianity is false but it's almost imsak and I'm fasting tomorrow.
Also, name callings aren't an argument

Orthodoxy still believes in Holy Trinity

you're just an impressionable young boy, Pierre. now head to bed. it's late.

>The only ones preaching for Islam are a frenchie and a kraut
like fucking clockwork

Plus on me traîte de traitre plus je suis fier
Après tout, la vérité est toujours rejetée...

A dumb ass is born every day !!

Your cancer and i hope you and your family get bombed

>Spotted the rape baby

reddit.com/r/TrueChristian/comments/5lipat/islam_is_a_false_religion/

Now I get these

>Christ is a cuck

threads. It's Muhammad trying to convert whites.

cause the women are purty

Mais non, tu te cherches juste des prétextes. T'as l'impression que l'islam est fort et le christianisme faible alors que c'est exactement l'inverse, alors tu te précipites dans le camp des forts pour couvrir tes fesses. Tu vas là où le vent souffle.
C'est le choix de la facilité, de la reddition.

Good for you. But i don't know if Islam can survive the poz that the liberals throw at it. Already there is LGBT/ feminist Islam. What do you think of Islam's chances in the future ?

I think non violent salafism is the best option to withstand poz.