How the hell do we stop this?

ctvnews.ca/canada/nearly-half-of-canadians-will-be-immigrants-children-of-immigrants-by-2036-statscan-1.3256361

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/immigrants-cost-23b-a-year-fraser-institute-report

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/douglas-todd-almost-7-in-10-metro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/the-politics-of-2036-when-canada-is-as-brown-as-it-is-white/article33814437/

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/if_centurylong_trends_continue_canada_will_be_a_muslim_majority_nation_by_2050.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuBQpVUMmN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> White Canadians will applaud this

I'm a child of immigrants, and I hate immigrants. My parents are from Hungary and I wish every Hungarian and every non Anglo would be deported. They're uncivilised savages who cannot live side by side with humans

>how to fix
Fuck more, post less.

>How the hell do we stop this?

start photoshopping pics of Trudeau sucking mohammed's clit and let ISIS do the rest

Good fuck Canadians. I hope you queers get swallowed alive by the brown and yellow hordes.

>How the hell do we stop this?
Why? Nothing of value was lost.

I wonder if civ will have rapefugee takeover as a valid strat in the next game.

Congratulations, you have been become a tool.
So when are you going back to Hungary so to cleanse to gene pool?

Never because I'm more pro Anglo than anyone I ever met, Canada is British and I think anyone who rejects this should be deported. That includes these Queerbecucks

Maybe you need to yout leaders to some international court for genocide.

Fucking technically doesn't produce children. Putting sperm into fertile womb does. There is serous difference.
youtube.com/watch?v=iuBQpVUMmN0

Funny that US says this, they are getting overrun with Mexicans.

I'm the son of a leaf.
My memories of what was Canadian are disappearing.
It's all going away.
Feminism is cancer and it's going to take your country with you.
And Europe.
Probably America.
South Africa is set to die this year.
Kiss it all goodbye and lament that you never even bothered to have children.
This is how a civilization dies.
Apathy.

Canada is Canadian. Go to Britain if you want to be a Pakistani.

Those little girls are adorable

We're well aware.
Liberals infest and erode everything.
Traitors the lot of them.

Agreed 100%, the Maple Leaf Forever is our true anthem

Shut the hell ho you french faggot
Canada was founded by the British, populated by the British, built by the British, defended by the British and prospered thanks to the British.

>more pro Anglo than anyone I ever met
You're a tool first. Remember that.

Canada deserves every misfortunes that befalls her.

I hate what's left of this country.

Sure, but yknow how they'd be more adorable? If they were back in China holding Chinese flags.

WHO could be behind this post

True. Westernized Asians are usually a no no.

What a cuck. Fuck the eternal anglo.

The Canadian spirit is dead. The Canadian people are weak, morally corrupt, and are void of any national identity. We’re America without the guns, and niggers. “Far-right” individuals struggle to find an identity for themselves to cling on to. Many ignorantly choose to focus on reviving the old identity (that being the British one). If you want to achieve anything as a fascist attempting to use an identity that not only fundamentally goes against everything fascism stands for, but is so far removed from the common knowledge of our people is a waste of time. If the Anglo-Canadian cared for his old identity he would have fought for it decades ago. You would be better off creating a new identity which is exactly what we need to do. Even if we somehow miraculously did revive the British-Canadian identity it would merely be a shallow, inauthentic version of it’s old self, and never truly emulate the atmosphere of the old Canada. This exactly why any Canadian who aspires to call himself a fascist must put his love of his history behind him, and put his focus on the future instead of the past.
Remember, the blood of the British Isles may run through our veins, but Canada is the only land we shall call home.

I'm from a Hungarian Catholic family, I told my grandma as a joke I became a Jew and she slapped me.

>memories of what was Canadian are disappearing
Watching ice hockey while eating kraft dinner, drinking molson and beating your wife on a cold winter's night.
There, I reminded you.

Being this autistic must be seen as a good thing in Russia.

Well if you work hard enough you can make it really bad for yourself. You're all a bunch of fucking entitled idiots who want it all handed to you.

>Not wanting Chinada to be a reality.
dafuq is wrong witchu?

Kill yourself french faggot

It's called KD here

see “If we don’t have an identity, we’re not going to use the old identity, and we’re just going to mix away our heritage why not just become Americans then?” you may ask. It’s quite simple. One of the few things that still divides Canada, and the United States is the Canadian’s smug feeling of superiority over the obese, consumerist masses located to the south. It’s not that we are better than them, but if you ask any Canadian about the states he’ll give you list of reasons why he thinks America is shit, and why we’re better. Even if it’s coming from a more liberal than thou perspective it is still potential energy that exists in the Canadian people. Any Canadian identity would inherently be an anti-American one as the liberal American spirit is the spirit that occupies Canada today. Every Canadianmust declare a war on his inner American.Fascism will make this superiority a reality. Our men more masculine, our women more feminine, our children more promising, our churches more holy, our architecture more inspiring,a passion within our hearts that can never die. This can all be reality; it just takes some extraordinary actions by some extraordinary men

topkek. Fucking chinks need to be gassed holy shit.

I'm not french, cuck.

RICED

Just make sure to dispose of the males quickly

better than niggers

I would allow it if it's legal to beat or discriminate against chinks but they discriminate against us. The way they act here we should enslave them

Better than Americans.

Stop LARPing. If you are redpilled enough to come to this board then you would rightfully hate us.

blame vancouver

it's a fucking gook colony

gas the kikes
race war now
the nonwhites that are closest to white must go first, as they are the most dangerous

Fuck off and die you stupid leaf poster.

desu it's better than pakis and muzzies. I wouldn't mind more qt asians in my country right now, but I guess anything is better than our current situation.

>All have gone through millions of dollars worth of plastic surgery to look like that.

Try harder, chink.

holy shit

isn't Toronto flooded with them as well?

Shut the hell up inbred bog nigger the Anglo is the closest race to humans, everything else can barely even be called mankind

fuck off and die gooklover

At least it's asians and not muslims. Once the asians take it over they'll uncuck it.

Who cares? They'll still all be annoying, little no-knowing cunts from be most historically irrelevant country in history.

I think it's 15% Chinese, they're all downtown though. I never see a chink

Canada has no culture, and Chinese people are not destructive.

You faggots are crying over literally nothing.

>Hungarian
>Says anglos are superior
You are a problem

Toronto is mostly pakis.

Canada is doomed because chinese buy up all the houses to invest there money as it isn't safe with the chinese government.

And? That's your argument, Xu? Chinks need to be gassed. There's a fuckton of those yellow insects, they're all ugly as fuck and they kill domestic cultures.

Despite not having a culture, our non-culture is better than your degenerate culture.

>fuck off
Well fucking more would help us. Good suggestion Ahmed.

Are you saying niggers are better?

work construction in vancouver area, can confirm. literally 80% of the new houses in this development are bought by chinks who dont speak english. its pretty bad

Not really, I never see pakis either, they're all in thorncliff which is north york anyway
Okay I won't assimilate into Canada and just speak Hungarian and not adapt to Canadian culture. Better?

Well goddammit.
Now we have to get to work on a Northern Wall.

t. chink

>cross river into Richmond
>go a minute past Bridgeport
>barely any signs in English
>no white people at all
every time

Middle right has not had plastic surgery.

I genuinely don't think a nation in its entire existence has committed suicide like this

If you wanted to be a Canadian, you'd help make our own Canadian identity. Instead you cling on to the British.
That's an exaggeration, there are still SOME whites here

Your Hungarian inferiority complex is showing. I think you should stop posting.
Canada: love it or leave it.

Niggers are dumb animals. It's easier to deal with some boars causing trival destruction than the plague the gooks bring.

I am Anglo-German (Grandfather was from Berlin) and I say, that you're a faggot. Why would you want Canada to be British instead of Canadian?

Literally every decade of the 1900's in America has its own distinctive "culture" yet Canada doesn't have jack shit, other than a really disgusting fast food dish. Why are you fags so pathetic?

I'm saying both are dogshit, but that while were on topic of Canada dying we can discuses chinks. Chinks always try to divert to "b-but a-atleat we're not niggers!!".

Nah , hungarans still are kraut teir not russian teir

Not really. You have all of our pop culture with none of the real stuff

It's probably happened hundreds of times before.
We just don't know about it because the victors write the history.

The fast food is from you, retarded burger
Yes, your degenerate culture.

>hurr durr throw your country away because those foreigners are nice hurr durr
Kys

She probably went to a cheaper surgeon.

Nope. We have Hemingway, Eliot, Welles, etc
You have none of these. But you do have our pop culture

what the fuck is Hemingway, Eliot, Welles, etc

Canadian isn't a fucking thing retard. Only the brittish isles, french and natives have any place here.

Canada is British
Founded by the British
Built by the British
Populated by the British
Defended by the British
We are British!
If you won't accept that go to a non British country like America and get raped by a nigger
Hungarians are not inferior, we are the only continental Europeans that can compete with Britain, Hungary is the best country in the world behind the British Empire
Russians are subhuman savage animals
>Canada was British for 500 years
>LOL WHY DO YOU WANT IT TO BE BRITISH XD
Your cuck (German) side is showing

we are too brainwashed to stop this. If I were to go around killing chinese and arabs, no one would follow suit, if all of us did the same they would leave. And you burgers need to cut the hatred for white Canadians, we are genetically the same (so long as you aren't mixed) and should work together.

Whites work together, that's what built the world, I respect white Americans and you should embrace us. Fight degeneracy, embrace white brothers.

We're not talking about France or Germany. We're talking about an enclave of leaves who are too pussy for the US.

Le 50% Asia face.

Culture. Something you're unfamiliar with.

Then make it a thing, Paki.
>natives
they need to be killed off.
You are part of the problem by sucking off the British.
“If we don’t have an identity, we’re not going to use the old identity, and we’re just going to mix away our heritage why not just become Americans then?” you may ask. It’s quite simple. One of the few things that still divides Canada, and the United States is the Canadian’s smug feeling of superiority over the obese, consumerist masses located to the south. It’s not that we are better than them, but if you ask any Canadian about the states he’ll give you list of reasons why he thinks America is shit, and why we’re better. Even if it’s coming from a more liberal than thou perspective it is still potential energy that exists in the Canadian people. Any Canadian identity would inherently be an anti-American one as the liberal American spirit is the spirit that occupies Canada today. Every Canadianmust declare a war on his inner American.Fascism will make this superiority a reality. Our men more masculine, our women more feminine, our children more promising, our churches more holy, our architecture more inspiring,a passion within our hearts that can never die. This can all be reality; it just takes some extraordinary actions by some extraordinary men.

>natives and french
>having a place here
Wrong British are the Canadian natives
The aboriginal beasts don't count, would you say the buffalo or beavers have a place here? I mean they do as an animal but not on an equal level to the Anglo

> White Canadians will applaud this

I want to make Hapas.

Stop posting your copypasta french nigger I wish all you dumb niggers went to Louisiana

Because it would be such a great benefit to us to border a new china

The only way Canada survives is if you ban immigration for an entire generation at this point, otherwise the nation collapses on itself and is annexed by the US, that's about it.

I'm not French you fucking illiterate Paki. I will only be one thing - Canadian. And everyone that isn't (you) will be kicked out.

This board makes me glad whites are going extinct.

None of that is true. You haven't produced a single writer, architect, paintet, musician, of note

>Chinese people are not destructive

Don't. Let it happen and watch them turn from lefties into nationalists.

>americans being retarded
No where in that text did it claim that Canada already had that.