/pol,

Am I a nigger? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rA2JuxRdlmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, why even bother asking?

What do you look like? Can you tell?

Define "European"

I have a pretty big dick and am bad at math and fairly violent.

Pervert

all mainstream DNA tests will say that you have some african heritage

Yes, take advantage of it to become a le based black man and exploit it for Reddit bux.

fucking love you finns.

Are you full? I love vodka, is that enough for me to get in?

#NotAllAmericans are niggers

with uncertainty applied of course but 23andMe and Ancestry DNA use inaccurate links often exaggerating African heritage and Neanderthal mix.

>unassigned 0.2%

>often exaggerating Neanderthal mix

Shit, I scored in the top 44% of people with Neanderthal genes and wished it was higher. I want more of that big brain, animal strength and hunky brows of my cavebros.

It's self explanatory.

Nah famron

how accurate are these? couldnt you just like ask ur parents or smth

Go home, black man

wrong, I'm 100% european master race

where does it show neanderthal mix?

they're a cash grab for dum "muh heritage" burgers

Nah but you're in a police database now.

>0.4% Eastern European
Not white

how far back are your parents going to know the race breakdown of their ancestors
my best guess would be 3-4 generations top unless they have an archive and a fuckhuge family tree like one of my friends who still has his fucking family crest from hundreds of years ago which is pretty impressive

Well both my parents are from Poland but thats all I knew, I wanted the full picture

whiteness is about being a non-visible minority, if you can blend in and people don't ask where you're from you're white. It doesn't matter if you were some form of super retarded white person or w/e because as soon as people can't tell you're just American.

niggerness is about being a criminal parasite

regardless of any of this you probably got that from a tiny bit of north african heritage. These tests aren't 100% accurate they just deal with odds. that 0.8% fragment isn't enough to tell anything about an ancestor let alone were they were from

>97.8% askhenazi
how is this 100% european wtf this site is retarded
well it seemed obvious to me that something was afoot, i believe theres a random algorithym which sometimes decides some black/jewish ancestry should be added etc
how many of your family generations have been in the US?
so your a first generation "polish-american" no?
then there would be no reason for you to have african heritage, i guess this is proof 23andme/ancestry are a bit bs

Literally the blackest nigger ever to post on the Internet.

what color is my skin argie?

Yeah, well those are trace amounts anyway, apparently Ive heard that these trace regions arent accurate. But then again I have brown eyes and hair so maybe I do have some asian or dune coon in me

>tfw when European yet still a nigger

>fair skin means white,look at pic related
you have less than 1%, that would not be noticiable. i call bs on this site, desu
if you were polish i actually see no sense in doing this but whatever, as long as you dont freak out over the 1% like some anons do

>white doesn't mean white skin
lmao okay, does it mean white teeth then?

Nice stat roll them genes got

You're probably whiter than the majority of people here.

one drop rule jerome

It means white race.

>melanin spots

Get out nigger

Fuck off kike

>still falling for the melanin Jew.

What is "white" about your race? oh......that's right YOUR SKIN. me too.

Nope.

Pic related will help you to find it out.

You stupid goys know nothing about race if you call yourself "white" lmao. you're all race mixers.

irish,french,scandinavians,italians all are different races but you fell for (((our))) white meme :^^^^^^)

Just look at this goy for examblelmao he is one of every country

No that has been bred out to the point where its too insignificant to be considered a nig

Honestly the jew part is the only one that disappoints me in any way

yes

why do people waste a decent sum of money to take this test ?

OP

How many bikes have you stolen?

Right here.

no

Remember, just a drop means your life must stop.

Haha, if that's the case then you fucking "pure breds" will get slaughtered. There's not a whole lot of 100% White Europeans left.

yeah, where is that though? is that somewhere on 23 and me?

Not really

Gas yourself.

Yeah, 23andMe.

>0.8% Sub-Saharan
Yes. Now there is only one solution for you.

same my dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
more NOG than an ARAB lol

KYS

Possibly, but the percentage is so low that if you make babies with someone who is even more non black than you, then your offspring will be less blacker than you. If that pattern can be continued your bloodline could theoretically have almost all of the unwanted dna removed within a few generations.

Would you reccomend the same for me?

Stop race mixing

youtu.be/rA2JuxRdlmA

Post hand

((()))

0.2% Ashkenazi
YIKES

RARE

Also, anyone who has done a 23 and me is a very good goy.

>sub-saharan african

aye lad.

Here's my Amerimutt DNA.