Are you still a pedohile if the idea of watching little kids from a distance arouses you but the kids themselves not...

Are you still a pedohile if the idea of watching little kids from a distance arouses you but the kids themselves not Soo much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Swedish_Love_Story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann-Sofie_Kylin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have always wondered this

Yes, now please, for the love of god, go seek help

>if the idea of watching little kids from a distance arouses you but the kids themselves not Soo much
just admit you would fucking diddle kids if you could get away with it. what you said doesn't even make sense, pedo scum.

Yes you degenerate now hang yourself

Jump in the wood chipper.

I'm not scum guys , I have a gf and I'm respectable , just like everyone else I have my issues.

>watching little kids from a distance arouses you

Tell me more.

Seek professional help. Reach out to a psychiatrist.

Also, saged and hidden for not-Sup Forums related.

How old is your gf?
Is she under 13?

Having clicked around on the hidden wiki i can safely say i'm not a pedo, that shit is disgusting. i think it's probably because you think its taboo but if you actually saw it, you'd be set straight

idk if that's a good idea
good one , she's 19 like me also 13 is too old..... jk jk

That's fucking degenerate user.
Post more so I can laugh at you.

the day of rope draws near, degenerates. your sham of a normal life won't hide your degeneracy from the rope

Here we go again.

uhmmm Ive never looked at it, it's illegal but the picture I posted arouses me.

without the clothing and lewd shit is different

ofc you like asians, those that do are usually pseudo pedophiles or actual pedos

Well I mean...I don't like boys I only like girls and blonde little girls are gross...asian ones on the other hand ..are very cute. that's why I love living in California!

what if you really like Loli when the vagina is realistic?

>commieforenian
As fucking expected.

>swedish love story
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

SOURCE NOW FUCKER

Again it was different, for me anyways. I remember seeing a video that went viral on facebook of a guy having sex with a young girl a few years back and it made me feel sick and i couldn't watch it.

I think images like vladmodels and loli romanticize it but the reality is disturbing.

Daily reminder that if you watch anime, it's literally the same thing as this.

don't lie anons it gave you a boner.

I'm actually slightly off center to the right. I can't stand allot of the politics here , it's just the asians and weather that keep me here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Swedish_Love_Story
filmed 1970

actress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann-Sofie_Kylin
borned 1955

That's hot

It didn't you degenerate.
Now post more you faggot so we can see how big of a loser you are.

Definitely.

I think we need to remove the stigma attached to this. I know there are people who wants help but they're afraid to seek it because of the fear of being found out. We need people to know that it's normal to be attracted to signs of sexual growth, no matter how early on that growth is. Only then can we move past it and cure the populace with this affliction.

get the fuck off our board. your commie liberal degeneracy will not be welcomed here and no amount of pseudo science will change that. GET OUT

What? All pedophiles are degenerate.

Nothing wrong with being a pedo it just means you have good taste

the milk on the upper part of her lips

Is it a micropenis thing or are you just so broken inside from being molested that only destroying pure innocence can excite you? Whatever it is please leave the kids alone

This board needs a holocaust

gas yourself.

Only ones that need gas are you newfag redditors

Take this shit to Sup Forums

SAGE

tldr

PLEASE NO GORE ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS OR ANIME

I AM NOT FROM REDDIT I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1987

EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING I SAY IS ANTITHETICAL TO YOUR MOVEMENT

Ask yourself. How would you feel if someone was fucking your child?

Basically: Fuck children.

Delete this

Ask yourself would you feel if you built am massive social movement that elected a president and a bunch of delusional castrated faggots and christcucks tried to claim ownership of it?

I would never have kids.

pretty degenerate thread desu senpai

Nice comparison, faggot.

Other than you're being a satanic, subhuman piece of shit, how can you possibly be aroused by seeing a little kid?

You are defective. Kill yourself!

Wat

Someone just post the copypasta already, holy shit.

Yeah I think you should talk to someone about this.

Come back to Sup Forums

I might I'm just trying to avoid range bans

You are defective.

Report to your nearest doctor for chemical castration.
Failing this, you will be sent to the camps.

Go fuck a 14 year old and make lot of children to save your race.

Yes, seek help. Let me guess, were you sexually molested as a child?

if you are attracted to anyone before they hit puberty you are a pedophile. if they've hit puberty you aren't a real pedophile but muh law and order