Politics or Shitposting

Prove to me Sup Forums is still about politics Sup Forums
Give me book recommendations on politics and philosophy.
If this thread can't get at least 200 posts, Sup Forums is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Der Judenstaat

Sup Forums is kill

Shadilay
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
Interactive problem solving in the Israeli-Palestinian case - Herbert C. Kelman

it is over, everyone moved to r/worldnews on leddit, current best discussions on the net.

Machiavelli

All of it.

The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analisis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
by Kevin Macdonald
Ultimate JQ red pill. Very professional.

Clash of Civilizations by Samuel Huntington.

I see the concept mentioned here a lot (it's the basis of pretty much every major belief here) but rarely the book it's based on.

Starters for newfags

Here some political philosophy to chew on.

Like, we live in a simulation, type stuff?

Also for future references can I get a quick synonymous of the book or why I should read it?

The Rebel by Albert Camus.
Great book for emmancipating yourself from the leftist utopia.

tfw
>No endorsements
>Organ donor

TV is brainwashing, turn that shit off and read a book.

And clean your fucking room.

Culture of Critique

that's all you need. that's it. everything else is harder to understand without it.

>This book series is pretty red pilled.

The Closing of the American Mind by Allen Bloom
The Unabomber Manifesto (it's available free online)

forgot my pic... it's A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin

Movies

MUH BOOKS

kill yourself my man

More, I will consume and grow.

I am currently reading this.

Brazil is 10/10

CHAVS: The Demonisation of The Working Class
>highlights include when a paki lady tells owen jones that they need to stop immigration and owen jones manages to twist this into some bullshit about how she's actually being very ignorant and they definitely need more immigration
YOU ARE NOT A GADGET
>should be required reading for anybody on the internet right now
MEIN KAMPF
>my struggle

Mein Kampf

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

200 Years Together

Niccolò Machiavelli - The Prince
Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
Sun Tzu - The Art of War
Plato - The Republic
Confucius - The Analects
Friedrich Nietzsche - Beyond good and evil

I think that is a decent start

oh and
FEAR AND LOATHING ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL
>HST takes Dr Raoul Duke on the 1972 campaign trail in a desperate quest to find the humour in politics
>prehistoric-tier shitposting from the good doctor himself
>ANYTHING WORTH DOING, IS WORTH DOING RIGHT
>BUY THE TICKET
>TAKE THE RIDE

>>synonymous

The New Science - Giambattista Vico

1, 2, 4, and 6 are good. The rest if these recommendations are trash for the layman. You won't have a grasp on evola without guenon, and you certainly will miss the point of yockey without reading Splengler first.

i loved peter hitchens - abolition of liberty (about england however), he has other great books too like the abolition of britain

i am currently reading douglas murray - the strange death of europe, immigration, identity, islam and am loving it, it really gets deep into the migrant crisis and the mass immigration into europe and why it is a flawed policy

i recently finished aldous huxley - brave new world, which is fantastic much more real and dystopian than 1984

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: (can preview and read without downloading it, if you want.)

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

Did I mention that you don't have to download it?

Dat tilted back head angle.

The Arcane Teaching

Ted Kaczinski manifesto

Waiting For Godot

This

The Creature from Jeckyl Island. Read and learn how the banksters created the Fed in order to exact control over the US.

Just found this hidden amongst a load of new-age eastern philosophy shit at a second-hand book store, I'm 11 chapters in at the moment. I'll make a recommendation "Why We Fight" by Guillaume Faye

I live 20 mins from there

I got a fucking 2 week ban for posting that image OP

Not even joking. Fuck these new corporate out of touch mods.

The Uses Of Paradox

>The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money - John Maynard Keynes
What absolute garbage. How could you put this dogshit in the same list as that containing 'Man, Economy, and State' by Murray Rothbard?

samael hydestein?

>corporate
how can i get ahold of the Sup Forums corporate offices? i have a few questions for this mot fellow or whoever the CEO is. my 12 years old son has been spending a lot of time here and yesterday he told me to "get gassed" and called his homosexual cousin a "pozzed up sodomite". this is unacceptable.

-concerned mother

Mahabharata

must read is a book called "OP is a Faggot" by Orpheus Papadolpolous

Checked

If you would like to contact our customer support send me your email and I will get you in touch with a representative.

I even got on the IRC and talked to the mods and had to explain to them who sam hyde was, but they didn't care because I posted "personal information"

even though you can google "sam hyde driver license" and this is the first fucking result

>mfw Sup Forums is all shitposting
>mfw when all politics irl is shitposting

Life is shitposting... then you die

How is it? I've been considering it for some time, but it just seems like the sort of book that would repeat obvious stuff

Lets discuss the jews again.

Brecht's the Threepenny Novel, Upton Sinclair's the Jungle, Marx's works, Homage to Catalonia

published in 1995

living the prophesy

awesome

SAMMY GUNZZZZZZZZZ

What a fucking Jew.

I love it.

>Empire and Communications by Innis
Talks through the evolution of media and its impact on a civilization

>organ donor
good goy

Look at that little faggot raising his chin thinking he fucking hard.

Bam! Sam Hyde gets plastered all over the pavement on his new motor bike. Police come, ah organ donor. Many people cry. Someone with a fucked heart gets Sam's heart which is still in tact from the accident. Many people break into the poor guys house and puts their head on his chest, to hear Sam's heart still beating. Guy thinks it's pretty weird.

Quran

Witness
Whittaker Chambers

Will
G Gordon Liddy