THE ARABS TAUGHT HIM THAT PHRASE.
translate.google.com/#auto/en/cov fe'fe

Other urls found in this thread:

prntscr.com/fewfc0
translate.google.com/#auto/en/co'''''v'f' '''e''''fe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so drumpfy is a muslim too?

DRUMPF IS LITERALLY OBAMA IN A WIG

The faggot made a typo please stop pleasuring yourself with his egomaniacal lie that it was intentional

Don't be so Islamophobic, Kiwi.

LIES

This is too autistic to be true, let it go.

Trump is doing this on purpose.

One day you're on your Twitter, shitposting about white people and Trump as usual, and suddenly Trump says the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard and it goes into your eyes... 'covfefe'. So you tweet around to see if your friends saw it, cause if your friends saw it, and you can talk about what the just jackass said, then it’ll be gone. But your friends are over here, pretending they’re gonna go to work or be something someday, and they’re not gonna go to work or be something someday, because they can't even spell responsibility let alone understand it. So you Tweet back, to Trump because if you can ask ’em a question like, ‘WHAT THE @*#! ARE YOU TALKIN’ ABOUT?!’ then it’ll go away. But they’ve blocked you from their Twitter.

And now that word is in your head, and the word doesn't go away. Cause the way I see it, 7% of our brains functions all the time, because 99% of everything that happens is the same old stuff. Right.

But every so often, somethin’ like that happens: ‘covfefe.’ So your brain goes, ‘LET’S FIGURE IT OUT! Son of a bitch! I wonder what that’s about!’ I wonder, is he a Russian spy? No, there's no actual proof after months. Maybe it was a lincoln room piss party; wait someone made that up. Maybe he raped a girl and this is in joke about it! WHAT THE @*#! ?!! And then you realize that anybody who went to your liberal college would never Tweet anything that stupid in public. And as soon as you have that thought, your eyes close and the next morning they find you dead in your bathroom from an aneurysm.

It's a giant 12D "Kill yourself".

If you put single quotation marks in various places and quantities in the phrase "covfefe" you can make it mean basically anything.
Try {''co''v''fe'fe} or {c'''o''v'fe'fe}. Finding anything by translating from Arabic is bullshit, done by faggots and shills.

It doesn't mean shit in Arabic fuck off and stop making this thread.

Saged

Nice Proxy, shill.

it does if you mutilate it with quotation marks

Holy shit...

>Saudi Arabia
>proxy
Shows how much of a newfag you are. OP really was a faggot today.

Looks like a bug. Report to Google and move on.

It doesn't mean fucking anything, and you call the Saudi a shill? Try fucking around with the quotation marks, watch how many fucking things it says "covfefe" means, retard.

It's not that simple. It isn't one fucked translation, it's tons of them. Shoving random quotation marks in can get you almost any result you want.

>butthurt over multidimensional chinese checkers

>butthurt
No you fucking braindead shitmonkey, I'm calling you out on your bullshit shilling. Off yourself you fucking retard.

What's your problem?

>a typo means something in one of the world's many languages
imajun mah shawk

if you believe it enough, and invest in Bank of Israel enough, you can make it reality

kek

Yeah I speak Arabic and it does mean "I will stand tall", but only in Modern Standard Arabic, which is a formal Arabic that's only used in education, government and stuff like that.

ليش تكذب؟

god = demolished

What did he mean by this?

People in stand up houses should not stand up, shitlord.

COME ON VERMIN, FEARLESSLY ERECT my FERROUS EDIFICE

kek

Obama is a traitor.

someone help /lit/ is being raided

How can he bait them so easily, it's like playing with begginers, how the fuck is he so good?

>yfw white shariah that embraces the second amendment while equally allowing you to have a european ethnostate and throw degenerates off the roof

PRAISE KEKISTAN

I mean just look at the responses at Twitter, everyone is outing themselves as fucking dumbasses, it's too good to be true, they can't be this dumb

Hur
>Drumpfg
T. Wellingtonian

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Google translate said it...

Why the fuck didn't the msm report this?

To be honest I was having my doubts with Trump lately, but shit like this reaffirms my belief that he is a great guy, and he will do the best for the US, I'm really happy for you burguers, enjoy that man while you can, he is a gem

COVFEFE is the nuclear code

I honestly just figured he wanted to keep some poor CNN " " Journalist " " up all night trying to figure out wtf he tweeted.

>Drops an Arabic word into a tweet
>Left wing media has a collective shit fit trying to figure it out
>Demonises Trump
>Fucking no one clocks it
>Proves the media knows fuck all when it comes to the middle east
>Forces people to have actual discussions about Arabic culture

...Enjoy the show.

I can't handle all this winning! Endless wave after endless wave of ecstatic winning!

well he did just get back from SA

prntscr.com/fewfc0

What did he mean by this

translate.google.com/#auto/en/co'''''v'f' '''e''''fe

because that would require actual journalism

This is iterally the funniest thing i've ever seen