Diversity for Israel!

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Africans will be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and the Africans will be resented because of their leading role. But without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

Agreed i think israel needs african economic migrants to boost its gdp

Israel is projected to need to take in ~6,000 Africans monthly to keep the economy from declining.

holy shit i hate the kike who originally said that

What baffles me is why Israel has such openly Racist policies. This isn't the 1950s anymore.

But then there will be fewer rare flags

#WeAllBleedTheSame

a country ruled by jews, mostly marxists, who could guess

What I find funny is that in every European country and the USA, the biggest proponents of 'Diversity' are Jews. It's not unknown that the majority of the U.S. film/media are Jewish owned and operated. They start early with the race-mixing subliminals even on Nickelodean.

Why is Israel so racist?

THEY MUST TAKE IN THEIR FAIR-SHARE OF REFUGEES.

This is some stupid mooslum bullshit. Anything else Achmed? I've seen this same image but this has been photoshopped even more.

Moooslums are worthless on the same plane as American Negress. No one wants you. No even your own kind (KSA).

KYS Achmed. It's the white thing to do.

>itt no Israelis

Hey Rodrigo, I'm white.

This isn't a matter of COINTEL or disinfo like you're spreading. Israel must take in immigrants or they will not survive!

Shut you flapping moooslum lips, Achmed.

Yisrael Chai(ng) bitch!

C'mon Shaniqua, don't get jealous that the Jewish girls love Black cock. You just mad they stealing all your men.

Because it makes it so much easier to spot your stinking, stupid mooslum ass!

Hahahahahahaha!

looks like silverman

No, mooslums, Africans, and other animals, yes.

for (You)

What does this symbol mean?

tyckte jag med

I can't get over the fact why Israel is so racist? I mean they basically have Aparteid and the minorities there are treated like absolute shit.

Why do these people get a 'pass' and everybody else gets punished? Israel is probably the only country left on earth that has these racist policies.