The science consequences will never be the same

the science consequences will never be the same

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/13/msm-predicted-global-warming-would-drown-manhattan-this-year/
nationalreview.com/article/392561/obamas-bogus-climate-deal-china-jillian-kay-melchior
youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glad i bought 4,832 cans of vienna sausages

>coral reefs will disappear
Just like the polar ice, polar bears, and non-acid rain? Get fucked you shill retards, you're the modern day doomsday criers and your shit's transparent as fuck.

WE
ARE
GOING
TO
DIE

lmao wtf, its like this shit was written by a 5 year old. Are they trying to sound retarded?

PAY MY CARBON TAX!

Its the 2000s hysteria all over again

When will the history channel start making documentaries?

>the paris deal would have prevented any of this

Why is america the single cause of this if we are only one of 3 countries not doing it?

Couldn't the other 90% of land on earth counter act this.

don't they?

>Fake News says the sky is falling down

>science consequences

Why cant you americans just pay up like the rest of us? Third world countries like china and india need our help.

>never forget Al Gore's bogus predictions

when u guys pay denbts in nato

So tomorrow's narrative is "Trump is going to LITERALLY destroy the world for giving us money"

Wew

Blow off. We won, and you're never going to steal from us again.

5? More like 30.

Through the post-modern marxist lens, everything is our fault because we're the most powerful.

In 2008 ABC news predicted that by 2015 Manhattan would be completely under water.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/13/msm-predicted-global-warming-would-drown-manhattan-this-year/

MAKE

>China says they won't do anything till 2020 at least
>expects everyone else to give them money
>implying they would do anything but make the news tell the world that they are making "great progress!"

They were serious before, but they're really serious now. Without this piece of paper, we're all dead. Start watching the sea levels rise tomorrow. Yesterday it was the blue -Sunday booby, tomorrow the blue whale.

T. globalist scum

Hush. You're going to hurt a liberal globalist commie by making them think and realize that they should be celebrating because they are so confident they can still make the world become the same as it was climate wise in the 1600s in just a few years since all but 3 countries are virtue signaling with a wealth redistribution scam that's non binding.

>Flooding of NYC

HOW
THE
FUCK
IS
THIS
BAD
?

>a 2 year old agreement that shafts the USA is going to stop climate change

ya nah this deal is a joke. it's way too late already.

>science consequences

Holy shit, that sounds retarded. They couldn't even come up with better wording for their propaganda?

While climate change is a widely accepted fact there is still much about it was DON'T understand, until now.

Did you know know climate change happened throughout the ENTIRE HISTORY OF EARTH? How could this be possible before man?

Some experts believe the answer is ALIENS!

Muh science junk

This type of shit right here is IMO the most effective argument you can make in any global warming/climate change debate in terms of arguing against the magnitude of its effects

(((Trusted scientists))) and (((experts))) have been making the same exact crazy claims for DECADES. In the 70s the world was gonna be underwater within 10 years, in the year 2000 all polar ice would be melted by the year 2016 and our coasts would be underwater, in 2008 Manhattan was DEFINITELY going to be under the sea within 7 years!

None of their claims and predictions have EVER been accurate or true, not once, not a single time. And then people expect us to just trust them anyway, as if someone's past reliability isn't the sole basis of what defines trust.

It would happen slow so the rats would have a chance to escape their pen.

I hate leftist so fucking much for turning science into a fedora.

wtf i hate sciecne nao

>2025
>China paints the dry arid land green, pours gallons of blue food coloring into its water, snorts the other $999,999,999,990 on military and blow.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN HE DESTROY THE WORLD AND GET AWAY WITH IT?

This is like the hundredth fucking time china has promised to cut emissions by 2030 while everyone else immediately starts closing down coal plants

nationalreview.com/article/392561/obamas-bogus-climate-deal-china-jillian-kay-melchior

SCIENCE CONSEQUENCES

HAHAHA LMAO

Seriously, is this the new thing? Reducing things to something barely resembling it so that they can label it as anything they want? Latest example, "election hacking".

capitol BUMP!

sounds like a pretty balanced reaction

Depends on the definition of "documentary".

>builds more ghost cities
>NOOO WE NEED MONEY :(((

(((Science))) is the new religion, and the (((experts))) are its priests.

They used the name of God to invoke a stronger meaning than is there.

This was just a bullshit wealth redistribution/cheap labor scam.

RAHJNALD VRAMPF IS GOING TO KILL US ALL, IMPEACH NOW!!!!

Scare tactics only work on retards.

fuck off all this shit is fake first it was global 'cooling' that was going to destroy the world if we didn't give in, then when that didn't work it became global warming, when that didn't work they dropped the warming/cooling and went to climate change. They have been peddling this the last 25 years of my life promising grand disaster within 3-5 years and nothing ever happens because it's a scam

Do you know how when you talk with children you just naturally hold back on adult language and adult themes?

Same thing here.

The wickedness of this makes even angels laugh.

kek

Haven't had those in a while... thanks for the reminder user.

THE SCOOPS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Blow it out your ass.

China & India want to have their cake & eat it too. They want to act like they're developing countries, despite having large GDPs.

China was to keep building their coal industry for years. They're already the largest polluters. They have the second or third largest economy in the world. Yet they claim they're still developing.

Meanwhile in the US, the Feds government isn't driving policy. However doesn't mean a lot of companies are going Green. They do it not to save the environment, but to save $ and to make $.

Texas for instance is leading the US in renewable energy. We have massive solar & wind farms. All the meanwhile we're drilling for gas & oil.

Member the rain forest?

if this is true, then electricity must be rationed immediately and private jets and helicopter ownership and use, outlawed. we have to show them that we take them seriously. no air conditioning or heat in universities either, they can use fans and coats.

They missed the latest science linking reef die off to over fishing. Christ (((guys))) get your story straight.

The thing that is still there?

Yeah

Dear, God... the science consequences.

Have you no heart!

I haven't heard about it in maybe 20 years, but man did was that shit everywhere when I was a kid.

The only reason the liberals care is because they all inhabit the coastal cities, if conservatives lived on the coast they wouldn't give a shit.

Hell, I still remember Captain Planet.

Only a matter of time before the left demands a reboot of it.

>president trump withdraws from a bad deal
>he EXPLICITLY SAYS he will gladly re-enter so long as they are willing to negotiate something better OR if a brand new, more favorable deal can be proposed altogether
>emotional brats/mindless puppets at CNN act like the world is ending
>mfw watching grown "adults" act like puerile, mentally retarded children

they're doing a great job of making sure a lot of people *never* take them seriously again.

top kek, yes i do and clearly it no longer exists by this point because I distinctly remember how it was being destroyed and would be gone in like 2 years tops like 15 years ago

Nobody else was paying shit. Now you guys are all free to piss your money away on your own. Plus king Obongo said the agenda would continue, so world's still saved. Now why are you bitching?

wtf I love climate change now. Drown the libs

guys this morning before i went to work it was in the 65F

after work it was over 80F

at this rate it will be over 200F next week

how can you argue with science drumpftards

There's a grimdark one where he goes batshit insane and tries to destroy the world on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKo&t=2s

>The agreement that came out of COP-21 doesn’t commit anybody to stop dumping carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, now or at any point in the future. It doesn’t even commit anybody to set a fixed annual output that will not be exceeded. It simply commits the world’s nations to slow down the rate at which they’re increasing their dumping of greenhouse gases. If this doesn’t sound to you like a recipe for saving the world, let’s just say you’re not alone.
t. A giant fucking hippie

It's a nothingburger, as usual.

It should be "scientific consequences". Right?

S Texas reporting .. its always fucking hot and never enough water, whats not to love!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn like this. In all seriousness though, we can't let this guy get his hands on the carbon codes.

>You stupid GOYIM you're all going to die!
>Now open your borders and let in 100,000,000 African refugees
>And don't forget to pay your 20% carbon tax to the Jewish owned internationalist banks!

>"science consequences"
what the fuck? We're damn near 1984 tier propaganda

if we're all going to die because of climate change why did hillary campaign on transgender toilet rights?

that is a question i cant stop asking

also former supporter. If he gets those codes, he will for sure melt the polar ice caps .

BURN IT DOWN!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn like this. In all seriousness though, we can't let this guy get his hands on the carbon codes.

Does anyone honestly believe we can stop climate change? No matter what we do, it's going to change no matter what. Leftists will now spin this and create more hate towards Trump, saying he's the planet destroyer and Earth killer. This will just make leftists scream more and more while rational people just sit back and realize that we're better off withdrawing because it hurts us economically in a situation we have no real control over.

so basically, it's the end of the world? thanks donald blumpfh you ruined the planet.

>every economic metric is healthy and every market is hitting all time record highs

wut.face

Brotip - most English speakers have a terrible understanding of their own language

>flooding from NYC to shanghai

OH SHIT ITS ALREADY STARTED

>science consequences

you can't just pepper the phrase
>science
everywhere like that.

the viewer audience doesn't have an applause sign here, it doesn't work like that.

Obviously because hetero-normativity directly contributes to climate change.

"The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological
progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society with out causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values."

The problem is that if scientists make 10 predictions based on different, possibly valid interpretations of data, the media will only report on the one that's the most extreme, so it always sounds like "science" is saying some extreme thing.

I'm not going to be Amish, fuck you

>all of this will DEFINITELY HAPPEN just because Trump backed out and all the blame goes to America

I can't take it anymore. SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY

And they say we are the fearmongers...

Yes, the US was truly the deciding factor if those things happened or not. If China and India are doing their part, that more than makes up for the US.

Hello, fellow New Yorker

You should all be afraid of climate change, but not for any of the reasons in the OP. Americans and Europeans especially need to be concerned.

>we need to make sure the Earth is in pristine condition for when the next extinction level Asteroid destroys the planet....sips cognac.

>why are not driving the electric Jew goys?.. don't you care about the consequences.

Kek

>the science consequences
Your grammar makes me want to break a puppy's neck.

CNN is a CIA experiment to drive us all insane.

>reducing carbon emissions by a fraction of a percent was going to save the world

If man-made climate change is real, there is no stopping it beyond World War 3. China, India, and other "developing nations" would have to be physically forced to comply. There is no peaceful resolution to the man-made climate change issue, which is why I've been skeptical of legislative "solutions."

>science consequences

Wut

The science may be settled but the media will destroy public consensus this week.
God damn these fucking people.

>be leaf
>pay carbon tax