France is totally cucked to the arab hordes. Have fun, French

France is totally cucked to the arab hordes. Have fun, French

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=tRsHfQFihHc
strawpoll.me/13091457
youtube.com/watch?v=221UWotqwdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a telegram

Source please?

"all Muslims to be free to leave France and live in the Islamic State"

Maybe they're not so bad after all.

DRUMPF DIDN'T SIGN THE AGREEMENT

Why is right-wing media so cringe-worthy?

Every headline is written by a grandpa on Facebook.

Y'all are an old, dying breed. Good luck out there.

Yea, Y'all gotta do better. s.m.h.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower

Can't spell ISrael without I and S.

I have never joined an anti-fascism organization.

>Jpg File name

kek this memes been going on for too long

They want Macron's ET wife!

Am I a bad person to hope that this is true so the French can reap their cuckiness and the world can see the reality of the nightmare that is Islam and their bloody prophet Mohamed

nah, that sounds normal

Man, I almost feel bad for the French. And then I remember how their election went down.

>g.g.guys we will win if you let us win and do nothing
desperate.

It needs to happen, and France is Europes designated bitch.

Wait.

>all muslims to be free to leave france

FRANCE HAS A CHANCE AT SALVATION!

>and live in the Islamic State

you left out that part

So what? They're out of france and more concentrated in ISIS territory. Easier to bomb them there.

you are well known for doing this

This is like Austria-Hungary's demands to Serbia after the assassination of the archduke levels of autistic

Macron : "no please stay"

Good, kindly stay like that.

ISIS is kind of poetic, damn.

France is going to sell them guns, I can already tell.

I'm not even french and I feel bad for France.
I guess they just have to learn the hard way.

I'm so sorry French bros.

Not funny. The French are good people and their election was stolen with the torn Le Pen ballots and imported shitskin voters who the real French people never wanted, so don't blame them for Macron being a puppet.

Except that Austria had the military might to wipe Serbia of the map, if it wasn't for larger powers being allied with it and looking for a reason to start a war.

Good. Keep the pressure up, mudslimes. Either they snap and actually find some balls or just submit already and we can be done with this fuckery.

I'm sure Austria was well aware of those alliances and made the demands anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=tRsHfQFihHc

I was gonna feel sorry for France, then I remember that they are insufferable pricks.To bad so sad.

Not really. Everyone had secret and often conflicting alliances and treaties with each others.
That's why WWI was such a clusterfuck.

I thought they didn't like the name Daesh, like it's disparaging somehow? False flag.

Not to mention they could of uncucked themselves a couple of weeks ago and didnt. Fuck em.

START THE CLOCK

I think the alliances were common knowledge. You should watch the docu-drama 37 Days. It's pretty good at explaining the situation in Europe right before WWI started

Or Nicholas Bieber is just too incompetent to quote properly.

I hope this is true desu. Fuck France in the ass. I hate those insufferable cunts.

The more bad shit that happens the more they will realize the cuck who got elected is letting it happen. Hopefully one day we can watch Macron be led up to Le Pen, sentenced for treason against the French, forced to kneel then guillotined.

Thay demand doeant sound too bad. Either way, France deserved it for shitting on their own culture and herritage.

They're sadists and they don't care. If they did, they would have elected Le Pen.

Also, I think we might be in the timeline where France becomes the New Brazil before America does.

>stolen

French old people voted for macron
French young people voted for le pen

French baby boomers sacrificed their kids to the Arabs for the sake of their pensions

My sentiments exactly

should have voted for le pen

>bringing in the third-world won't make the receiving nation third world

There were of course open contracts and then the secret ones, with the promise to be kept instead of the official ones.
Britain was making plans on how to share Angola with us(Germany) in 1914 ffs.

so... am I autistic or are there an odd number of quotation marks?

>bringing in the third-world won't make the receiving nation third world
You guys are the best example for that

France needs to fall to the second muslim conquest. It needs to wake up Europa with it's death.

a Fascist Nationalist ethnocentric apartheid state under the second coming of charles martel should be established after the 10th crusade executes everyone in europe darker than an italian.

I feel the same but hope the good French get out. Just let the lefty Islam cock gargling ones die

I dont see any downsides here.... it's not our war, the arms sales are good for their economy, there would be far fewer terror attacks in France, and their muzzy population would be reduced. This is literally a win-win

I'm confused, is this a bad thing?

Maybe it's because you're a dumb faggot who thinks economics determines personality.

it implies France is the said islamic state. I think.

What diff. was that going to make short term?

>tfw when the old-school Conservative type grandpa's are exactly the sort of people who can't into the Internet

thanks for the garbage input, nigger

I love seeing these cucks squirm

ISIS is getting BTFO by based Lion of Syria, but France is getting a fat lip on their self righteous mouths.

This is what retards don't understand. Muzzies are free to leave France right now if they want to, no one is holding them hostage. What that statement implies is that France's laws should no longer apply to them, and that Sharia law should take its place... While they occupy France.

You guys are fucked.

mfw France is the next islamic state

strawpoll.me/13091457

>soldat
only 90s kids will remember this game

sooooo

nothing new then

DO IT, FAGGOTS!

YOU WONT NO BALLS

>ISIS decides to slaughter hundreds of civilians
>French public gets pushed over the edge
>Day of the guillotine happens
It's better for it to happen now than in 20 years

Macron is finished, there's no way he can recover from this

Guillotin, my old friend !

"French president"- we surrender

Kek this
>let us kill you or we will kill you

how do you send a telegram to a single nation? i want to shitpost best korea with telegrams

...Ils viennent jusque dans no bras
Égorger nos fils et nos compagnes...

youtube.com/watch?v=221UWotqwdo

Aux armes citoyens...

Macron is a faggot

Stop speaking Arabic please

>ISIS cucks France so hard they accidentaly uncuck it
I mean
I can see this happening

Vous avez des armes à feu prêts pour défendre votre pays, non?

Historically, France falls, then Germany goes full Deus Reich mode, so I for one eagerly await this

Are you telling me you don't use 19th century communication?

Hate to say it but I honestly won't feel one bit of sympathy. You had one chance. You fools can reap what you sow.

IT BEGINS

They are poking a bear. If they follow-up on what they are saying, it's going to turn into a blood-rage.

that looks like a pile a shit, geez whats wrong with france. rope is cheap you know.

Is that Eddie?

Pretty sure that France would do these things if "moderate" muslims said the word "islamophobe" a few times.

>French soldiers need to leave their own countries

>otherwise known as Daesh
Literally no one knows of it as daesh. The only time daesh is ever used is as a replacement for ISIS because muh not real islahm.

Good fuck France and fuck Europe. Let Russian invade and have the whole damn thing

Bien cachées, comme à l'époque...

>telegram

Who the fuck recieved it and how? What are they going to do next? Hack the pentagon with a Windows 95 computer and a 56k modem?

$50 says Macron doesn't give in

Macron isn't as hardline as LePen but he was pushing for greater border enforcement too. He told Putin to go fuck himself. He'll Isis to stick their heads back in the sand

wow, so spiteful and edgy

This song annoys you ?