What's stopping you eating dogs, Sup Forums?

What's stopping you eating dogs, Sup Forums?

those fascists at the ASPCA

Im not a disgusting subhuman rat
>whats stopping you from becoming a ladyboy

Who ever said I don't. They're yummy.

>implying

The flavor

macaquinhos

uma delicia

Babies are better.

Not a chinkie. They're the only ones who do it.

Im not starving. It helps me hunt and defends my hut

I don't want to

Also this.

original free shrugs?

Damn things can run faster than I can. That's what's stopping me.

For those who are curious, I are dog once.

Know what it tasted like?

Dog.

I don't eat anything I haven't killed myself or wouldn't kill myself. So I eat a lot of chicken but not cow. Chickens are monsters, cows are retarded but too likable even when they're being difficult.

This. Europeans used dogs as hunting tools, guarding and herding.
Asians used them as food.
Africans got eaten by them.

Ancient mexicans eat their dogs once they get fat or old. Sooner or later you'll do the same.

Im not a waste of life chinese scumbag

Chinks are insects.

Civilization

not hungry I've just had horse

>The rape of nanking wasn't enough.
>may killing sparrows and causing famine wasn't enough
Kys op

Not being subhuman filth who betrays our race-allies.

If you eat dog, you're either a traitorous chink and can't be trusted any more than your eyes, or otherwise you're an unevolved nigger who lacks the mental capacity to domesticate any animal.

Oh, I suppose if two groups do different things, have different values, or beliefs, that means that EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE, right?

I agree op....
Would i? No.
Can i see others? Sure.

Americans......... steak is cow
.. Hindu worship cows

It's not on the menu here. Deal with it, bacon is better and it's on the menu, and even better some people get we hate, get mad when we eat it.

it's never been served to me. I'm a biologist, we're all just meat in the end, I'd probably eat human if it were cooked with a good recipe and put in front of me.

GEEE I don't know user, maybe it's the fact they were bred by us to serve us, I prefer to eat beef and beacon, maybe some bear meat and deer, but no way you're gonna get me to eat a doggo. I'll kill a pupper if it attacks me, but I ain't eating it.

I ate dog a few times when i was in the Peace Corps in the philippines. It was part of hazing when new volunteers came in. We were told it was goat before we ate it. Then I continued the tradition and fed it to the next couple groups.

>Not easily available
>Doubt it would taste good
>No reason to spend time, money, or effort looking
I mean if my family and I were literally starving I would skin and cook my dog in a heartbeat, people outrank animals no matter what. But eating dogs and horses is generally a survival tactic when facing starvation, not something you eat for pleasure.

Carnivores taste nasty