Why do you hate the EU?

Why do you hate the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mama never loved me much and daddy never keeps in touch

Surely Greece should like the EU more than anybody, since they bailed you out, right? You'd be FUCKED without the EU.

They aren't american

Because it's a bureaucratic nightmare that serves the interest of corporations, the elite and compromises the desires and intentions of the elected officials of the countries which comprise it.

Because the EU hates you

if by fucked you mean 1 car for 4 ppl and not 4 cars for four ppl
or alcatel instead of iphone
or 4mbit internet instead of 50
or start drilling and mining with the blessing of the US & Israel
yeah we would be fucked maaaaaaate

G R E A T E S T

A L L Y

I don't hate them, but they always have a "im better than you attitude" towards Americans and are always looking down on us. That and they're a bunch of cucks that can't even defend their own country.

I'm neutral, don't like, don't dislike but it's hard to respect them.

Just another layer of expensive bureaucracy that distributes the wealth from richer nations to the poorest

It is anti-democratic.

EU is not a country you fuckin idiot
did you sensed an attitude now or you typed like a moron?

I want you to know that I love you very much.

It sucks muslim and African dick

It's shit. It hate people as individuals, it doesn't make people's life better because the internal system runs on fixed prices and no competition. It didn't push your tech, it didn't push our art it only makes the 100 people in control that nobody elected or even know richer every day.

>did you sensed an attitude now or you typed like a moron?
that didn't make any sense

>Why do you hate the EU?
Because the real name is the BEU. B is for banking, the Banking European Union. They only care about money.

maybe that "attitude" you see is the result of your ignorance (like how i used to believe that most american houses are made of wood)
did that made sense?

>did that made sense?
stop slaughtering your own language, you're really one to talk.

I hate how weak the EU is, UK,US,Turkey,China and Russia do whatever they want to us without any consequences from us.

The argument pro EU people use is we need the EU to compete with other more powerful countries but even with EU we allow these countries to bully us.

China puts tariffs on EU steel, EU does nothing. China puts tariffs on American steel, America puts tariffs on China. EU is all talk no action, it's a weak union.

Also, the reason why deportation in Europe is slow is because countries won't accept their people back and just tell the EU to fuck off :P

This

>it only makes the 100 people in control that nobody elected or even know richer every day.
This.
Where did the EU's top dogs come from? I don't know. But I sure as hell didn't vote for them. Now they're in total power over the continent. It's like fucking Nineteen Eighty-Four.

One could wonder...

Because its aim is to destroy the diversity of Europe to create a United States of Europe with a small elite calling shots like always.

did you vote for the GCHQ stuff and the cameras on each corner?

While they may have defined it incorrectly as a country, it pretty much is since it run by a central authority. They were right that they always looked down on the US without cause. Also that the EU does rely on US trade, and still has not recovered from the last economic crisis fully. Only some member countries have, but many of them yours is a prime example.
Now you all are butthurt that the US will not be a part of the Paris Agreement so the US taxpayers could pump even more money into the EU. And demanding that you pay for your own defense as the agreement stated that member countries are supposed to in NATO. Obama and previous administrations were basically globalists, and Trump is not, so now everyone is crying.

Because it is designed to destroy Western civilisation and install Oligarchical rule over hybrid idiots.

fuck off you autist

Globalist scum.

doesn't go far enough, the nation state is obsolete and preserving it is compromising the effectiveness of the bloc

Giving bankers free reign to fuck over a dozen countries isnt a good idea

Its a great califate. :3

they don't really have legislative power
the constitution is higher than any faggot in brussels, i don't think international courts will disagree....none is willing to take one for the country
i don't give a fuck if US will be a part of the Paris agreement
and Greece is doing more than it's required in the NATO part, budget wise, you fuckin ignorant fuck

Too interventionist. Has a clear agenda to push. Should return to being a free-trade agreement.

BEST ALLY

Oh, Portugal. We love you so much. Want to help us save Are Rock from the spics?

>China puts tariffs on American steel, America puts tariffs on China
Never happens for now.
Now it may happen soon enough if Trump gets people angry enough to threaten Congress to change that. But for now the rhetoric is that doing so is protectionism, as if that is a bad thing. That is one of the reasons Trump got in. It seems our globalists say that protectionism is bad when the US does it, but it is okay when they do it, and the EU is one of those entities that does it. You think they are screming now, just wait till we start putting tariffs on their goods like they do on ours.

Unelected bureaucratic pseudo-super state wherein the leader of Germany has a large amount power - to the extent that she can demand things of other members - for reasons that aren't exactly clear.

A cultureless parasite that has the ultimate goal of destroying the native cultures of Europe to bring about a global super power that is run by a NWO style self appointed government.

The EU is basically the trial run of the concept one world government and I find it extremely disturbing that it has become a "left wing" or "progressive" stance to support it.

Globalism is not about holding hands and singing kum-ba-yah - a bloke with a turban on your left and a Tibetan monk on your right. That is the lie that they tell you in order to make what they are doing acceptable.

It's about getting as many people under a broad shadowy bureaucratic umbrella as possible and subtly undermining their ability to have any influence on who rules over them.

>why do you hate a bunch of unelected beurocrats you can neither vote in nor vote out of power taking money from successful countries to give to others who don't try hard enough while skimming a large portion of cash for themselves and controlling laws and borders?
Gee let me think

Well it is world wide communism. The little people are the serfs to serve the royalty. We have those types in DC as well, and they all want a one world government.
Which again is why Trump got in.

The EU Army is going to be used to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU.

NATO operates Internationally, The EU Army is going to operate Domestically.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

we are always ready for a civil war ;)