archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YAAAS KWEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=r1J8F6YQjBg

GO HERE FIRST

RECYCLE THIS THREAD LATER, I WOULD PREFER IT DIES BUT EVERYONE IS STUPID

Come here, and recycle this thread after the fact

Democrats working hard to be the coastal party.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

AWOO

Daily reminder that Ivanka and (((Jared))) are some of the biggest liberal kikes in the White House. Jared Kushner sat on the national board of the Friends to the IDF (Israeli Military) and gave them money. He also sat with his siblings on the board of his parents' charity, which donated money to various West Bank and Israel organizations.

Also Ivanka was a key part of Trump's wrongful strike on Syria and was said to have possibly influenced him.

>ivanka's no longer pretending she isnt a liberal
okay then

>we'll cripple our state's economy to show Drumpf who's boss
K... Keep me posted.

Anyone else bothered that the dumb shit conservative states never did anything like this while Obama was pres? Or am I forgetting something?

it would be too hypocritical to make china pay, they are the worlds designated factory for cheap goods. the west basically exported our pollution to them lol

Yes yes yessssssss

Do it pussy libs fucking do it so I can drop into San Francisco Bay and bayonet the Marxism out of you all

>LGBT contributions to the economy
buttplugs

TITTLE
ITTLE
TTLE
TLE
LE
E

ONE
NE
E

SECTION
ECTION
CTION
TION
ION
ON
N

TEN
EN
N

SPREAD IT LADS

>let the states decide for themselves

Wow, the Dems are really showing conservatives who's boss by supporting states rights.

Great! Let the states that want to subsidize the rest of the world do it. I'm glad my state isn't forced to. EPIC WIN today!

Calexit, newexit, washexit incoming drumpanzees

They are not planning on formally entering into the agreement, as I understand it, but following through with what would be the requirements on cutting down.

States rights are racist

Quick somebody remind them that we have the federal government all this power because we couldn't trust backwards people on fly over states to govern right

reee

They should be allowed to be as "enviromentally friendly" as they want. I fully support giving as much power as possible to the states desu

They'll get over it.

>bunch of liberal states decide to give billions of dollars out of their already in debt budgets to the un for a non binding agreement that won't end climate change. New York and Cali already hemorging peole and businesses like they've been cut open

Pleas do

(((Ivanka)))

I hope she doesn't run and we have to choose between a "Republican" Ivanka and a democrat.

Don't forget the best part

right, who actually believes for a second they will pay out the ass for the stupid agreement when they can't even fix their goddamn roads.

Obama spying scandal

Reading list:
>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

Checked and kek'd. They cultivate dumbass masses, then lose control of their federal monster and the demos is too complacent to care.

Hoist by their own petard.

What we should hope for is Donald Jr. He's the real deal

Fuck that's culty.

If only there was a political concept that embodied that mindset. Perhaps some sort of group that wants to "conserve" the importance of states rights as established by the Constitution. Liberals should look into this because it just might take off bigly one day.

Guess which race it's high time to eliminate?

The Jew.

The Jews are fleeing.

If only...

>777

An interstate compact! That's very interesting.
>mfw California emissions standards go nationwide
>mfw all the old cars become obsolete
>mfw I have to drive a smartphone with wheels

Oh darn, globalists leaving his cabinet how will we ever recover?

>Sean's face tomorrow when he has to deal with the fallout from Fake News peddlers

If we have a necromancer among us then we need you ressurect this guy so we can bring him up to speed for Civil War 2

You know, I'm wondering. Why is the Paris agreement a non negotiable thing? Why was China and India able to get such a good deal, and we would've gotten literally the worst deal in the world?

Why do we subsidize drugs for other countries, causing our prices to be so much higher?

Why do we have so many flawed public service, or welfare programs that lead to easy abuse and a greater burden on taxpayers?

Why do we put up with toxic ideologies that do nothing but add tension between people in this country?

Why am I spacing my posts in a way that we've done for years on Sup Forums, but since late last year was called "reddit spacing"?

Why didn't someone do anything about it sooner?

100% confirms that it was bad. If Jews support something, it's bad for America and Europe.

I think I'm going to start a political movement called Counter-Semitism in which our only political position is to entirely oppose anything Jewish groups or Jewish people support. Jews support open borders and free trade? Against it. Jews support gay marriage? Against it. Jews support a war? Against it. Wish me luck, lads.

Wrong

He'll love it since he loves battle

The reason he seems so tense up there is because he can barely contain his bloodlust

I'll be a card-holding member of your party

No longer President material. Still nice to look at.

add it!

Hopefully we can approach spicing levels as great as his first appearance

>Jews support a war? Oppose it!
/sg/ is waiting user.

it will be a 4 minute press conference. he will wind them up and walk out like a boss.

The Reptilians

JUST Carrey

Jim Carrey no!

Because this was the goal

We won the Cold War but it was pyhric

The ussr died and the west was mortally wounded

Seriously, wasn't Jim Carrey being investigated for his wife's death?

I mean...good for them? If individual states want to fuck over their manufacturing industries, that's fine by me. Better for us in the red states.

Guess I'm going to have to oppose #Pride2017 and Ivanka Though I'm not surprised, gays, lesbians, and trannies lower the effective birth rate and help to destroy the white Gentiles. Even less shocked Jews are supporting it.

Problem is you can find Jews on every side of everything. There were probably Jews who liked Hitler, at least initially, and maybe are some who still do.
The best measure is whatever the Hollywood scene is on is wrong.

girlfriend or something. killed herself with drugs he was scoring for her.

I seriously dislike her. She's a liberal cunt. Same with her husband.

I wish Trump would send them back to New York.

You are late, but good luck.

Civil war II when?

Hannity went after Jennings. Good job, Sean.

"The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological
progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society with out causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values."

A distinction without a difference.

Because the goal was to get us to foot the bill for it all along while hamstringing our economy.

Europe is not our ally and it is not our friend.

Goodbye, Jews.

We already have Mattis. We're good.

Old Teddy K has a point but he wasn't a paragon of sanity. Let's be real about that. He lived in a degenerate shack desu.

theyre loyal to trump. theyre connected. theyre useful.

>bunch of red states get together and form a "Traditional Marriage State Alliance"
>liberals go ape shit
kek please let this happen

Would it be unconstitutional then?

We should maintain 2 treads just to piss off Syria tards.

So basically the reason the world is mad at the US for leaving the Paris Accords is the same reason the EU is mad at the UK over Brexit (I.E., they can't bleed their money to subsidize 3rd worlders), right?

SO Trump is nuking Finland?

>drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society with out causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values
nice opinion. backed by nothing

Please be true.

>theyre loyal to trump
Not if the (((allegations))) about leaking to the Morning Jew are true.

WHO HAS AWOKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER

OP of previous thread, are you still here?

I don't care about baking one way or the other. Did you wish to bake or should I?

The Aussie is gone.

Correct.

I guess they missed the part where we said he would be open to renegotiation.

sucks how so many liberals are allowed to be and do such absolutely gross and profane things and then hide behind calling it comedy or "satire"
but if someone on the right says or does something similar, they must be taken literally and must be arrested for badthink and doubleplus bad feelings and the niggers will riot

Awoo.

Missed the beginning, Mahr want Hannity fired?

link(s)?

RAUS

Posting this for shits and giggles!

Have to agree with Hannity on this one. If we do not allow the full expression of the freedom of speech, we are no better than the shills.

They were banking on pumping American money into their little globalist project. It'll be next to useless without us.

New Ben Garry

You can take over. No Hilldawg OP images though.

Most Jews tend to support certain policies regardless of their political leanings. See: open borders, internet censorship, Boasian anthropology, Freudian psychology, and so on. They can be found out and detected and that's why we need the Counter-Semitic movement to help others see the light. If an equal number of Jews support a two-sided decision, we'll just find a third path is possible. If not, we pick the decision that hurts the Jewish community the most, regardless of its consequences.

Also, Culture of Criticism is a good read on how many bad things Jews have supported (communism, open borders, etc.)

I'll bake. I promise.

>like the bloodstains on my bedsheets

stop playing that 1 hannity pls